Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:37 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Pre-Everton Thursday 1:30pm

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Summary from club Twitter feed To view the link you have to Register or Login.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:31 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I think he's going to be pretty spikey today. I hope the dicks (journalists) don't come in with the attitude of trying to use Wilf's injury to get a rise from him and wind him up as it probably won't take much given how frustrated he must me.

That said, most of the press conference will be dominated with the Liverpool/Spurs decisions last Sunday and how many players Everton have recruited in the last 8 months.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:46 AM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I think he's going to be pretty spikey today. I hope the dicks (journalists) don't come in with the attitude of trying to use Wilf's injury to get a rise from him and wind him up as it probably won't take much given how frustrated he must me.

That said, most of the press conference will be dominated with the Liverpool/Spurs decisions last Sunday and how many players Everton have recruited in the last 8 months.
Its the first time Roy has played against Sam since Sam made the comments about him while in the England job.

We'll get a good 5 mins of them trying to get a reaction out of that
Old 08-02-2018, 12:52 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Is this happening
Old 08-02-2018, 12:58 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Yes. At 1.30.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:05 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
And no live stream yet!? Bloody typical, sort it out Palace I want to watch a live feed of an empty desk ffs!!

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 08-02-2018, 01:09 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
At least a close-up of the sandwiches. Bet they don't want us to see the Parish spent all our goalkeeper money on some fancy vol-au-vents.

Werner Herzog
Old 08-02-2018, 01:09 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
At least a close-up of the sandwiches. Bet they don't want us to see the Parish spent all our goalkeeper money on some fancy vol-au-vents.
If Jaffa Cakes are on the table I┤m going to go ******* ballistic!!

Old 08-02-2018, 01:10 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Maybe Roy likes Jaffa cakes.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Well if Palace dont sort this feed out, we┤ll never ******* know!!!┤I mean how hard is it to get a live feed running eh?Eh? I don˝t want to wait until a minute before the conference starts...I want the full press conference experience....its a ******* joke!

Old 08-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Well if Palace dont sort this feed out, we┤ll never ******* know!!!┤I mean how hard is it to get a live feed running eh?Eh? I don˝t want to wait until a minute before the conference starts...I want the full press conference experience....its a ******* joke!
... and breathe out!
Old 08-02-2018, 01:23 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
... and breathe out!

No, he's got every right to be fuming.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
No, he's got every right to be fuming.
Damn right, I┤m fumming babes!!

I want to see these people filing in, reeking of tobacco and vending machine coffee, coughing up phlegm and stuff.

Old 08-02-2018, 01:25 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Do you have to keep refreshing it or just it just start?

Old 08-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
... and breathe out!
I breathe out whilst I rant, breathing in is impossible...how do you do it?

Old 08-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
Do you have to keep refreshing it or just it just start?
Are you speaking english? I am trying to watch an empty desk and you┤re speaking freaky deaky talk!!

Old 08-02-2018, 01:29 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Are you speaking english? I am trying to watch an empty desk and you┤re speaking freaky deaky talk!!
I should read my posts. does it just start

Old 08-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Everybody on here are child fiddling nonce bars

AWM V 42 124,125

13.31 and still OFFLINE

By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
A bold claim!

Quote:
Crystal Palace F.C.
‏Verified account @CPFC
46m46 minutes ago

The boss will be live on the official #CPFC �� app at 1:30pm! ��

Werner Herzog