Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-02-2018, 04:01 PM

pdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpdeagle84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Count me in for a team please
Old 18-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
I'd be interested in playing in a BBS team for this. Not going to enter with the guys I normally play with - all non-Palace/non BBS.

I think I played in a team with Pallet in the first one.....
Old 18-02-2018, 11:41 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pallet my mates who came in a last minute and made final would like to enter again please
Wayne and Danny oakins etc
Have u still got his mobile no.?
Old 19-02-2018, 01:32 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
Timbo I know we need a Gk if he wants a game with us.
I will let him know
Old 19-02-2018, 11:22 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
I'd be interested in playing in a BBS team for this. Not going to enter with the guys I normally play with - all non-Palace/non BBS.

I think I played in a team with Pallet in the first one.....
Yes we did and what a fine team we were.
Old 19-02-2018, 11:22 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Pallet my mates who came in a last minute and made final would like to enter again please
Wayne and Danny oakins etc
Have u still got his mobile no.?
I dont sorry, do you want to text me it please
Old 19-02-2018, 11:30 AM

samlmichael is playing for a contract
Interested in entering a team
Old 19-02-2018, 11:36 AM

lewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We would definitely like to enter a team and retain last year's trophy!
Old 19-02-2018, 12:13 PM

palace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I'm game if anyone needs a Goalkeeper.
How is your level compared to Wayne?
Old 19-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace4me View Post
How is your level compared to Wayne?
If I was taller I'd be in the De Gea / Neuer category.
Old 21-02-2018, 02:35 PM
old git

I really want this to happen so I will have to appeal to the great BBS for help. Tasty Snacks and I have ran and organised this for the last however many years , however this year for completely different reasons we are both unable to do this, however Tasty snacks will be able to set up and run the actual day.
We need someone who can get all the teams money in and get enough teams on board to make it a success. If we dont get any help we wont be able to do the cup this year.
Old 21-02-2018, 02:58 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I will happily play if anyone does genuinely need a goalkeeper, not bothered how good or bad teams are as only playing for a bit of fun. Hopefully it can go ahead.
Old 23-02-2018, 12:12 PM
old git

OK we now have a very kind volunteer so all good.
Old 23-02-2018, 01:56 PM
old git

We are now accepting entries for this years BBS cup. Anyone interested in entering a team please PM SW16girl.
Same format as before 4 groups of 4/5 teams top 2 go through to the knock outs. The cost should be around the 130 mark per team, teams should have a max of 12 players.
Good luck.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:30 PM
old git

Bump or PM me Please
Old 07-03-2018, 02:07 PM

Lydder has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lydder has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lydder has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lydder has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lydder has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lydder has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lydder has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lydder has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lydder has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lydder has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lydder has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
BBS 6 a side cup

I can probably get a team together from the 5 aside lads I play with locally in South Kent, a few of us are Palace but not all. Also the team has god awful blue and white stripes
Old 13-03-2018, 08:39 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Sorry i have not replied to all that have contacted me but am on hols in Caribbean on cruise and reception is limited and i cannot work out how to reply to pms on my phone. Back on Sunday so will be in touch then. Contact me by pm if you have a team places still available

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 14-03-2018, 10:51 AM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Happy to play for a team if anyone is looking for a player PM me, I play weekly, not the worst but not the best all a bit of fun
Old 14-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Sorry i have not replied to all that have contacted me but am on hols in Caribbean on cruise and reception is limited and i cannot work out how to reply to pms on my phone. Back on Sunday so will be in touch then. Contact me by pm if you have a team places still available
Which islands?
Old 15-03-2018, 02:29 PM
old git

Getting a nice stream of entries now so looking good for this year.