Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 17-02-2018, 10:53 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ian Holloways’ treatment of Andre Moritz (Taken From Twitter)

Just been reading through on Twitter a post from HLTCO who posted a picture of Moritz and someone else directly tweeted Moritz asking why he didn’t stay. His response was, shall we say...interesting:

Quote:
All was agreed mate came down to training grounds for sign my new contract. All agreed, got there as we said 9am. Holloway told me he had a dream that i was not gonna be happy that year and released me. Believe me or not... as sad as it is
To which there was obvious outrage from people and Moritz followed up with

Quote:
You can ask him, if he have the balls to confirm... that was what he told me at the time. Life moves on! Cpfc for life. But got REALLY disappointed with the club aswell. Ugly truth. Probably the worst time of my life...
I know it doesn’t matter in the long run but hard to see Moritz didn’t stay around because of a dream Holloway had. The ******* clown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: B a R N e Y x G

Last edited by james powell; 17-02-2018 at 10:57 AM.
Old 17-02-2018, 10:57 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What was the game where he scored two,both free kicks from outside the box?
Old 17-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
What was the game where he scored two,both free kicks from outside the box?
3-1 Vs Wolves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: B a R N e Y x G
Old 17-02-2018, 10:59 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Did seem odd to release him as he had undoubted ability.

Holloway had some daft moments, making Delaney watch videos of Pique are up there

Clinton Morrison.
Old 17-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
I once dreamt that I slept with Debbie Harry, can never believe that dreams will come true unfortunately
Old 17-02-2018, 11:00 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Loved Andre
Old 17-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Had ability and was a bit of a maverick, bit of a nomad, never stayed long in any pace, footballing equivalent of the littlest hobo
Old 18-02-2018, 07:48 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Apparently not kept on when we were promoted because Holloway had a dream that he’d be unhappy the following season.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 18-02-2018, 08:10 AM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe, but the brutal fact is that Moritz was not good or consistent enough
Old 18-02-2018, 08:14 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Better than some of the shite Hollaway went on to sign.
Old 18-02-2018, 08:19 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogya View Post
Maybe, but the brutal fact is that Moritz was not good or consistent enough
Yep.

Who knows where we'd be now without Holloway masterminding that play-off campaign? A far more preferable scenario to us staying in the Champo and retaining Moritz, however bizarre the reason for Andre's release.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 18-02-2018, 08:34 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Surely Holloway just told him that to let him down lightly. Shame he’s been nursing the grievance for so long.

He did a nice through balll to Wilf against Burnley at home in our promotion season. Was surprised when we didn’t keep him...
Old 18-02-2018, 08:41 AM
Probationary User

fletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Always wondered what happened to him, class player, Holloway clueless , in a dreamworld as usual.
Old 18-02-2018, 08:44 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Class chant
Old 18-02-2018, 09:23 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Better than some of the shite Hollaway went on to sign.

Some of the comments below that Moritz tweet make for interesting reading. There have been various rumours about Holloway of the Allardyce / Redknapp player / agent relationship types for a long while. Would explain why he felt compelled to sign so many patently unsuitable players for us.

Holloway pops up briefly in the recent account of the Blackburn saga from he fan who somehow found himself involved for a while with the club's Indian hierarchy. And not in a particularly savoury way, as above.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:25 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Holloway = a shit David Brent.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:29 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
I liked Moritz ...

Last edited by in-exile; 18-02-2018 at 09:56 AM.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:30 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Holloway = a shit David Brent.
Same Dancing skills!
Old 18-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I thought he was decent but he's not done much since leaving us. 2 things:

He was way better than Dobbie.

Does anyone else remember how ridiculously good he was at Birmingham away? We battered them for about 60 minutes, went 2-0 up and then completely took our foot off the pedal. We all know what happened after that
Old 18-02-2018, 12:15 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I thought he was decent but he's not done much since leaving us. 2 things:

He was way better than Dobbie.

Does anyone else remember how ridiculously good he was at Birmingham away? We battered them for about 60 minutes, went 2-0 up and then completely took our foot off the pedal. We all know what happened after that
Taht happened a few times under Holloway.