Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 27-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
How are the FA Cup quarter-final ticket sales going?
Fine thanks. On course to selling out 5500 for a SATURDAY NIGHT GAME

Something your club simply couldn't do. I don't want to hear any bullsh!t either.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Next question Pisster ?

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 27-02-2018, 01:23 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post

Something your club simply couldn't do. I don't want to hear any bullsh!t either.

Next question Pisster ?
We sold that many for a Tuesday league cup game. We also took 5400 to Sheffield Wednesday for a relegation match.You took 1400 to a play off semi final.
Tarquins.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 27-02-2018, 01:30 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
We sold that many for a Tuesday league cup game. We also took 5400 to Sheffield Wednesday for a relegation match.You took 1400 to a play off semi final.
Tarquins.
Four games ago you were two points ahead of us and plus 1 GD

Just four games later we are 4pts ahead with a plus 7 GD

Painful ?

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 27-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Tarquins.
Bit too nail on the head that one...
Old 27-02-2018, 01:42 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
As usual, Spencer is setting himself up for one mighty fall.

And when it happens, he will suddenly have problems with his computer or be on a round the world business trip.

In reality, I suspect he is about as successful in his life, as Shitler.

And christ, his parents must really, really hate him to call him Spencer !
Old 27-02-2018, 01:43 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:

Painful ?
Painful? I have been going to Selhurst since the very early 70's and have seen some bad times .
If I had watched my club lose its ground and most of my fellow fans walk away ,that would be painful.
If I had turned up at a play off semi against our rivals with great expectations only to see their fans singing Wembley songs while we sneaked out,that would be painful.
If I had to watch football in a identikit stadium surrounded by fans who would rather be at 'twickers' ,that would be painful.
Believe me this is nothing.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 27-02-2018, 02:34 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Painful? I have been going to Selhurst since the very early 70's and have seen some bad times .
If I had watched my club lose its ground and most of my fellow fans walk away ,that would be painful.
If I had turned up at a play off semi against our rivals with great expectations only to see their fans singing Wembley songs while we sneaked out,that would be painful.
If I had to watch football in a identikit stadium surrounded by fans who would rather be at 'twickers' ,that would be painful.
Believe me this is nothing.
Spencer is a little thick, he really doesn't understand football
Old 27-02-2018, 02:57 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Next question Pisster ?

Is that the best you have, we are talking about support not league positions
Old 27-02-2018, 03:36 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Next question Pisster ?
You really are a complete knob,How many did you take to the play off semi against weds....go away grow up a little bit,eat your greens like your mum told you,and come back when you start shaving.
Old 27-02-2018, 03:43 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Painful ?
We gave you a 7 game head start and have 13 first team players injured.
Old 27-02-2018, 03:57 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Tarquins.
Funny how OG and co always accuse Brighton of going on about attendances for past few seasons, but the moment the opportunity arises all he talks about is attendances. What a clown!
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 27-02-2018, 04:02 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:

Next question Pisster ?
Go back and check North Korea Chat. Last I read Bozzer and his chums don't think that that many have been sold.
Old 27-02-2018, 04:03 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Go back and check North Korea Chat. Last I read Bozzer and his chums don't think that that many have been sold.
No this is the Away section. Go to your general boards and slag off your CEO/directors and players in every thread along with the rest your 'fans', instead of projecting your anger here against fans of a very well ran and supported club.
Old 27-02-2018, 04:07 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
No this is the Away section. Go to your general boards and slag off your CEO/directors and players in every thread along with the rest your 'fans', instead of projecting your anger here against fans of a very well ran and supported club.
You obviously have literacy issues. Bozzer and his mates reckon that there were still two whole blocks left, out of the reduced 5000 allocation that your club requested.
Old 27-02-2018, 04:10 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
against fans of a very well ran and supported club.
Well supported? By hiding under your sofa when Palace come to town? Cowards.
Old 27-02-2018, 04:12 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Well supported? By hiding under your sofa when Palace come to town? Cowards.
lol, I bet you and some of the idiots on here actually believe that as well!
Old 27-02-2018, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Certainly well ran.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 27-02-2018, 04:16 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
lol, I bet you and some of the idiots on here actually believe that as well!
We all believe you were once banned from here
Old 27-02-2018, 04:19 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Glad we have finally cleared that up. As I have stated all along, you are welcome to ask one of your Admins or Moderators to confirm. If still in doubt I will continue to leave you playing 'make believe'. You lot are getting pretty good at that!
Old 27-02-2018, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I've asked ,he wasn't. He had other accounts and forgot the password.

Twinned with MK Dons