Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-02-2018, 09:21 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
In one. They will be behind the goal next season and people will be moved to accommodate them.
Kinell. Is this Parish's doing?
Old 25-02-2018, 09:23 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
They’re moving away fans to block E.

(I don’t know but want to enjoy the fun on here for the next few weeks).
Old 25-02-2018, 09:24 AM

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Around a quarter of the home supporters 5k sit in the lower Holmesdale so it seems a very late in the day and badly planned communication to the fans .
"Stay gold, Pony Boy"

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
They’re moving away fans to block E.

(I don’t know but want to enjoy the fun on here for the next few weeks).
Not fun for me mate. But glad your happy.

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
If you believe the Rumours HF are moving to block E .
It's no rumour , it's happening .
Old 25-02-2018, 09:28 AM
"Stay gold, Pony Boy"

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
The absolute core of the support. Really pissed of today!
Old 25-02-2018, 09:29 AM

KentishEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentishEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentishEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentishEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentishEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentishEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentishEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentishEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentishEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentishEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentishEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Agreed. But we’ll still get shit from ‘fellow’ fans for voicing our concerns/objections & not just going with whatever Steve “HF Over Everyone else” Parish!
Old 25-02-2018, 09:30 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
There's only about 150 of them so I'm guessing it would only be the front 5 rows or so, if that helps?
Old 25-02-2018, 09:31 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Around a quarter of the home supporters 5k sit in the lower Holmesdale so it seems a very late in the day and badly planned communication to the fans .
Badly planned is the mantra of this season.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:34 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
There's only about 150 of them so I'm guessing it would only be the front 5 rows or so, if that helps?
Still 150 people shafted. Where are they going to go, front rows of block B? Not really a comparable view. Presumably they'll get some over form incentive to move, although knowing Palace it won't be much.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:36 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Disgraceful if true.
"Stay gold, Pony Boy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
You won't be able to see the goal with the flags!

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If the HF are in the middle they will be standing up all game so everyone around them will be forced to stand as well. If my seat is moved I'm not renewing. Piss off Parish
Old 25-02-2018, 09:37 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
They should move the HF into the wasteland corner between the AW and Holmesdale.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:37 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Seems interesting if they are creating a singing section or safe standing, the ground massively needs something fresh and new. Not really sure I understand people getting angry about moving I have had a season ticket in every stand and I am still alive.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 25-02-2018, 09:38 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
This would be a massive own goal by the club, surely the management aren't this stupid??
Old 25-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Not convinced this is the best idea, especially with the new stand still so far away.

However, one of the reasons football atmosphere has become so stale in this country is fans that stay in their same seats for untold years. I know it's not always the case but younger fans are more inclined to stand and sing, so if there is some way of encouraging this then that is a good thing.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:42 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Don’t get why the men in Black are getting special treatment. Ridiculous
Old 25-02-2018, 09:42 AM

cpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Moving x 150 bet it's not that few and the impact is on far more, I'm in block F so not directly affected but I bet you that with the ripple effect I am and really not quite sure how they are going to square this with the h&s and standing but perhaps it's something else lol, this could really upset far more people than are being accommodated and for a pr point of view a bit of a balls up but that does not really surprise me
Old 25-02-2018, 09:44 AM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If it’s to do with safe standing that’ll be great. If it’s HF moving to Block E whilst still seating then lol