Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-02-2018, 09:46 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Donít get why the men in Black are getting special treatment. Ridiculous
Theyíve got some revealing pics of Parish I reckon
Old 25-02-2018, 09:47 AM

Lin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthLin F is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
I find it remarkable that the communication doesn't give any indication of whether or not we are going to be guaranteed a ticket and when. Just so matter of fact.
Be a great atmosphere today then.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:47 AM

tbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
They should move the HF into the wasteland corner between the AW and Holmesdale.
We don't want them thank you

To be honest Block Z have been just as vocal the last year or so anyway.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Around a quarter of the home supporters 5k sit in the lower Holmesdale so it seems a very late in the day and badly planned communication to the fans .
Late in the day, not as late as some comms.... I got an e mail at 0900 this morning to tell me tomorrows game with Spurs had been moved to today because of their cup replay!!
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Happened at Malaga last season, the three hardcore groups of fans who placed themselves, with one group behind each goal and the third in one corner, had to all group together behind one goal.
There was lots of outrage, two of the groups had been in their postions for 20+ years, but in the end it happened, ground is still full......and Malaga are being relegated.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Clueless, the club pandering to 200 people, again
Old 25-02-2018, 09:49 AM
Brighton Uni's Palace Fan

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Could it be both safe standing AND moving the HF?

Safe standing could increase capacity, meaning nobody is moved out of their block, just moved back a few metres or so.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 25-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Zuffenhausen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfly View Post
Could it be both safe standing AND moving the HF?

Safe standing could increase capacity, meaning nobody is moved out of their block, just moved back a few metres or so.
No chance

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On the one hand I can see the benefit visually in having the HF behind the goal....on the other hand for the people being forced to move and the people left sitting either side of them who wont be able to see the action/corners on the other side of the standing HF section it's a bit of a pain and not something that is going to run smoothly
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
It's the most stupid thing, if true. If the HF are in the middle of the Lower, it will means the fans on either side also having to stand to see over them. Essentially you're making the whole Lower a standing section, which is fine by me as I like standing, but a lot of people - who make up a core of longstanding, through-thick-and-thin support - are going to be very aggrieved.

The club is a shambles at the moment.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Won't be anything to do with safe standing.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:51 AM

bonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Only thing with that is how will it improve health and safety? If anything it will mean more fans have to stand, which is against h&s.
That's not actually true, I was worried about this for the cup game as me and my group sit back row in block F but even with all of E standing we could still see 100% of the pitch.

If this is a shuffle round I really don't see it as a bad thing, my group has two 17 year olds who wish to move closer to the atmosphere areas and also we would like to move closer to the pitch with the older members of the group needing binoculars now
This has never been possible before.

I also think the Holmesdale will be half empty when the new stand is built so good idea to try and save the clubs famous atmosphere before it's too late.
Atmosphere has been flat for a few years now.

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
There's only about 150 of them so I'm guessing it would only be the front 5 rows or so, if that helps?
And everyone in the surrounding blocks and rows affected.

I hope itís not the case but send once again the HF get priority and call the shots.
Giving them behind the goal at Wembley was a readthrough Of the script.
Moving them to behind the goal at Selhurst for cup games the dress rehearsal.
2918/19 is when it goes to stage.
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So, the S/T renewal info finally comes out later than I can ever remember, and yet the club still haven't been able to tell 6,000 of their most loyal supporters when they can renew? This coupled with an "Early Bird" deadline that expires in less than 4 weeks' time (mid-March)?

What a f*cking shambles.

I'm preprared to lay a small bet that we won't see details on LH season tickets for at least a few weeks - which means that there will be virtually no time at all to buy them within the Early Bird window.

And - as a Block E S/T holder since the day that the new Holmesdale opened, I'll be royally pissed off if I'm told that I have to move because some herbert in a black Harrington is deemed to contribute more to the atmosphere and is therefore in some way a better fan than I am.

Our club needs to look very closely at the way it is being administered for these bread and butter issues - because IMHO there is something going seriously wrong in there.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
No chance it’s safe standing - would need a change to law wouldn’t it?
Old 25-02-2018, 09:56 AM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Think it's cooler with HF in the corner. Players run to the corner to celebrate. Opposition players have to go over there to take corners, HF also bring out a lot of atmosphere in the Arthur, this will disconnect them.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:57 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
No chance itís safe standing - would need a change to law wouldnít it?
I believe so.

I canít see why some are taking a huge leap to that conclusion for a season that starts this August.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:58 AM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
By not being explicit, I suspect they are testing the mood. If the reaction is hostlle, quietly shelve the idea and return next season with revised suggestions. If they now follow up with incentives for people to move, they can gauge whether to push on and realise the ambition. They have 3-4 years before the new stand allows a more radical re-alignment of support areas. This could be the first stage in arriving at that position.
All conjecture of course. There could be a real safety concern that needs to be addressed. Eg. perceived safety concerns in that corner re coin throwing, proximity to players etc.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:58 AM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Actual retards.

Piss off 5,000 people plus, on the morning of the game where people are just about to leave.

Apparently itís for the atmosphere. So that means HF want to move to the middle of the stadium so the atmosphere can spread. **** that.

**** them. If people are being made to move seats (and even if my ticket isnít) I wonít be renewing
Bet you will
Old 25-02-2018, 10:00 AM
Brighton Uni's Palace Fan

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
No chance it’s safe standing - would need a change to law wouldn’t it?
According to fsf (To view the link you have to Register or Login), it’s fine as long as a seat is provided. Safe standing would do that.

Celtic do it.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba