Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Scott McTominay

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Really interesting one this. He looks a great player from what I've seen. He has no international experience at youth level. Just came unnoticed through the Man U academy. Dad is Scottish, but born in Lancaster and I believe lived in England his whole life. May come down to whether he feels English or Scottish. I feel I would go for England given the chance to win things and be at major tournaments but obviously the England team serially under performs and brings pressure. What would you do?
Old 02-03-2018, 11:28 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post

Really interesting one this. He looks a great player from what I've seen. He has no international experience at youth level. Just came unnoticed through the Man U academy. Dad is Scottish, but born in Lancaster and I believe lived in England his whole life. May come down to whether he feels English or Scottish. I feel I would go for England given the chance to win things and be at major tournaments but obviously the England team serially under performs and brings pressure. What would you do?
you having a ******* laugh?
Old 02-03-2018, 11:32 AM
criostal lýchairt

Scotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Got to hope he goes with his heart - no idea what that means to him (although I read somewhere he “feels” English). However there will be cases where the head rules - along the lines of “am I more likely to get a regular place / be the main man in a team with a smaller / weaker playing pool?”

Impossible for us to really answer - but I know who i’d Like my kids (who’s situation is exactly the same as McTomonay’s) to play for if they ever got the choice.

Alba gu brath!
Old 02-03-2018, 11:35 AM

Sodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who cares, he's a w**ker (unless we sign him)
Old 02-03-2018, 11:39 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
With a name like that he has to play for Scotland. It's like a made up Scottish name or something.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Have to agree with this, even if Mike England did captain Wales.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotland's No9 View Post
Got to hope he goes with his heart - no idea what that means to him (although I read somewhere he ďfeelsĒ English). However there will be cases where the head rules - along the lines of ďam I more likely to get a regular place / be the main man in a team with a smaller / weaker playing pool?Ē

Impossible for us to really answer - but I know who iíd Like my kids (whoís situation is exactly the same as McTomonayís) to play for if they ever got the choice.

Alba gu brath!
Interesting. Do your kids feel Scottish or English?
Old 02-03-2018, 11:54 AM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Interesting that Southgate is proactively trying to meet him. This is what he said about Wilf.

'But in the end I have to focus on players who are desperate to play for England.
For me it’s different from a club. If you don’t feel that internal 100% passion for England, then I’m not sure it’s for me to sell that to you. It should be your desire to do it. Although I’m always willing to sit down with players, it should be them coming to us'

You hypocritical wanker, Southgate.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
He gets a few minutes for United every so often.

Getting selected shouldn't be a concern for him...
Old 02-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Palace Saved 1/6/10

Dan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Interesting that Southgate is proactively trying to meet him. This is what he said about Wilf.

'But in the end I have to focus on players who are desperate to play for England.
For me itís different from a club. If you donít feel that internal 100% passion for England, then Iím not sure itís for me to sell that to you. It should be your desire to do it. Although Iím always willing to sit down with players, it should be them coming to us'

You hypocritical wanker, Southgate.
Although Southgate did actively meet Zaha as well, just a little too late as he had already made his decision.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:17 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Jason Scotland looks like a thoroughbred Scotch highlander, yet played for Trinny.

Stephen Ireland played by the rules at least. Until he ran out of Grandmothers.

Matt Holland obviously used the orange invasion to declare for the Irish.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:19 PM
criostal lýchairt

Scotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Interesting. Do your kids feel Scottish or English?
A tough one. I think they probably feel English but with (through my influence) a stronger affinity to Scotland’s national sports teams. For example they were pleased that Scotland beat England in the rugby. It would be really interestIng to see what they’d do if they were ever put into a position of being able to choose. Not sure I could call it.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:21 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Jason Scotland looks like a thoroughbred Scotch highlander, yet played for Trinny.

Stephen Ireland played by the rules at least. Until he ran out of Grandmothers.

Matt Holland obviously used the orange invasion to declare for the Irish.
Dion Dublin played for England.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Dion Dublin played for England.
There's loads of players with Irish county surnames if we're going down that route. Though none can beat Kerry Mayo, despite being a weed.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:26 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I suppose the literal reverse is that Danny Wallace played for England.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
There's loads of players with Irish county surnames if we're going down that route. Though none can beat Kerry Mayo, despite being a weed.
If he played for the weed everybody beat him nearly every week.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:53 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Leon Britten should have all his bases covered.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
He gets a few minutes for United every so often.

Getting selected shouldn't be a concern for him...
Very good point.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:56 PM

Alan Brazil must have bought a passport. Along with Joe Jordan.

Petr Cech is allowed.

Last edited by Selhurst Celtic; 02-03-2018 at 12:59 PM.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:01 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Good thing Bruno Mars chose a career in the music industry.