Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 02-03-2018, 03:58 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
The Tale Of A Typical Brighton Fan...

I finished a job earlier today in Portslade. To the uninitiated, Portslade is very close to Brighton. Roughly 3 miles. Give or take. It's a holding pen for The Jeremy Kyle Show.
We went to a local cafe early this morning that was adorned with Brighton paraphernalia in the window.
Upon ordering my breakfast I asked the owner if he could do me a favour and remove said paraphernalia (in a jokey/serious kinda way) as it was offending me.
He asked me if I was Palace and we had some banter....well I bantered anyway!
At the end of the meal he came up to me and we started talking about the rivalry. At first he seemed genuine....he was aware of the Allison/Venables/Mullery nastiness. He went to Withdean through the tough times, was a regular at The Goldstone and that but then came the decider when we talked about humiliating defeats.
I talked about going up to Anfield on that fateful night in September '89.
He then declared that Liverpool had always been his second team.

Nuff said!

I have a feeling that my cuppa tea may have been spat in though.

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 02-03-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:28 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I finished a job earlier today in Portslade. To the uninitiated, Portslade is very close to Brighton. Roughly 3 miles. Give or take. It's a holding pen for The Jeremy Kyle Show.
We went to a local cafe early this morning that was adorned with Brighton paraphernalia in the window.
Upon ordering my breakfast I asked the owner if he could do me a favour and remove said paraphernalia (in a jokey/serious kinda way) as it was offending me.
At the end of the meal he came up to me and we started talking about the rivalry. At first he seemed genuine....he was aware of the Allison/Venables/Mullery nastiness. He went to Withdean through the tough times, was a regular at The Goldstone and that but then came the decider when we talked about humiliating defeats.

Nuff said!

Would have been worse had Liverpool been his first team
Old 02-03-2018, 06:40 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Would have been worse had Liverpool been his first team
There should never ever be a second team, mat.
Old 02-03-2018, 06:47 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
There should never ever be a second team, mat.
East Grinstead wasps are my second team so not true
Old 02-03-2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
East Grinstead wasps are my second team so not true
Sussex ponce!
Old 02-03-2018, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Sussex ponce!
West Sussex ponce thank you lol
Old 02-03-2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
West Sussex ponce thank you lol
Whether you be North, South, East or West Sussex, I'd cull you all.
No offence like.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Whether you be North, South, East or West Sussex, I'd cull you all.
No offence like.
Stop talking like a ****
Old 02-03-2018, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Stop talking like a ****
Why would I break the habit of a lifetime?
Old 02-03-2018, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Why would I break the habit of a lifetime?
Cos your actually a nice palace fan
Old 02-03-2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Cos your actually a nice palace fan
Well I don't know about that.....
Old 02-03-2018, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Well I don't know about that.....
You are lol
Old 02-03-2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
You are lol
I've calmed down down a tad now though since me yoot. I'll be 54 in May. Although I've been told I look young for me age....53 and three quarters.

Like every other Palace fan of my vintage (and older including my older bruv who was at that cup game when Mullery got all upset) I'll always hate Brighton and I always will.

I've passed my Brighton hatred onto my boy.

When I'm gone, he'll keep the hate line going.

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 02-03-2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:45 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Nuff said!

Ha ha,I have a story like that.
Had a mate I used to drink with in bushey (dead now RIPJohn) but he was a "brighton fan" any way used to have really good banter with him,he went to all the away games so thought he was a real weed.
He bought in a DVD once about Brighton beating Palace (I burnt it in the pub).anyway one day in the pub watching Man u playing someone and they score..he starts cheering and clapping,so I said what the ****..turns out he was a cockney red who had been banned for life...I won't call him any names cos he has passed..but **** did I give him so shit.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:48 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I've calmed down down a tad now though. I'll be 54 in May. Although I've been told I look young for me age....53 and three quarters.

Like every other Palace fan of my vintage (and older including my older bruv who was at that cup game when Mullery got all upset) I'll always hate Brighton and I always will.

I am little older than you coastal,but I am the same hate them more than anyone,I have 2 sons 26/32 both Palace fans..funny the younger one is like me hates brighton but older one hates Charlton more..but both still hate brighton.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
I am little older than you coastal,but I am the same hate them more than anyone,I have 2 sons 26/32 both Palace fans..funny the younger one is like me hates brighton but older one hates Charlton more..but both still hate brighton.
Me and the boy were at The Valley when we went down, elgrande and if I'm honest, he despises Charlton more because of that day.

Then I remind him about Brighton and the history and that...and then it's all good.

Having said that, I've always made him aware of the fact that our other rivals are only 6 miles down the road.

We hate those scum***** too!
Old 02-03-2018, 09:07 PM

Quote:
I've calmed down down a tad now though since me yoot. I'll be 54 in May. Although I've been told I look young for me age....53 and three quarters.

I'm 45 in March my dad is 75 like you I was bought up with the hate of palace but since being on here I quite like some of you guys

Last edited by matbha; 02-03-2018 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Didn't finish
Old 02-03-2018, 09:29 PM

Quote:
I'm 45 in March my dad is 75 like you I was bought up with the hate of palace but since being on here I quite like some of you guys
There's always 2 results I've always looked for on a Satdee and that's yours and Millwall, matty boy.
I know Brighton and Millwall lads and by and large, they're decent enough.
I still hope both clubs f*ck off and die though.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:53 PM

Quote:
There's always 2 results I've always looked for on a Satdee and that's yours and Millwall, matty boy.
I know Brighton and Millwall lads and by and large, they're decent enough.
I still hope both clubs f*ck off and die though.
I could say the same about palace but I would not wish that on any club
Old 02-03-2018, 09:55 PM

Quote:
I could say the same about palace but I would not wish that on any club
Sussex ponce.