Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 04-03-2018, 04:58 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Did you watch us take Arsenal apart ?

I'm f u c k i .n g in heaven and i'm still rising ..

What a day i've had. I'm glowing

10th in the table

7pts gap between us

Plus 8GD over you.

Hey Old Git ? You keep mentioning our tough run in. Well ?

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 04-03-2018, 05:05 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
I'm f u c k i .n g in heaven and i'm still rising ..

What a day i've had. I'm glowing

10th in the table

7pts gap between us

Plus 8GD over you.

Hey Old Git ? You keep mentioning our tough run in. Well ?

You played well. Shame you spent most of the match on here.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 04-03-2018, 05:54 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tell you something you stupid retarded clown, if my team had just beaten Arsenal for the first time ever, the last thing I would think of doing is running home (oops getting out of my bedroom and going to the computer) and getting online to gloat on a rival teams forum (apart from the fact that Palace fans are banned from NSC unless they suck bozzas very small cock), yet you have done exactly that.....you really are a very 'special ' 39 year old virgin arent you??
Old 04-03-2018, 06:02 PM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
39 (thirty-nine)
Old 04-03-2018, 06:03 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Tell you something you stupid retarded clown, if my team had just beaten Arsenal for the first time ever, the last thing I would think of doing is running home (oops getting out of my bedroom and going to the computer) and getting online to gloat on a rival teams forum (apart from the fact that Palace fans are banned from NSC unless they suck bozzas very small cock), yet you have done exactly that.....you really are a very 'special ' 39 year old virgin arent you??
We have beaten them before, having said that it was 36 years ago.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:05 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
We have beaten them before, having said that it was 36 years ago.
OK fair play!
Old 04-03-2018, 10:16 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
They were decent then though
Old 04-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here

Sums Brighton up more than anything on the pitch ever will. Embarrassing.
Old 04-03-2018, 11:02 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater

Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 04-03-2018, 11:19 PM

matbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
OK fair play!
Gerry Ryan no less 1982 about time we got 3 points off em
Old 04-03-2018, 11:21 PM

matbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betray
I know they're kids but I don't get.it wouldn't of happened in my day
Old 05-03-2018, 06:05 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Bet there were a lot of people feeling very confused in the crowd last night. Who do they really support?
Old 05-03-2018, 06:06 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post

Kids nowadays are dick heads. Look at the Chelseaman's face. "WTF do you knobbers want?"
Old 05-03-2018, 01:20 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post

We beat them that day u div. Didn't lose 4 nil and beg for shirts.
Old 05-03-2018, 01:52 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Gerry Ryan no less 1982 about time we got 3 points off em
Who?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 05-03-2018, 01:59 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Who?
You must remember...that good looking one who starred in an off-shoot of Star Trek.
With the big tits.
That one.