Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 06-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Up The Palace x

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:08 PM

woldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RIP bro.
Condolences to family and friends.
Up The Palace!
Old 06-03-2018, 01:16 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Condolences to jirapa and family, sad to read about the passing of a staunch Palace man who we all must have many shared memories of days and nights watching our great club,
I hope your sorrow will be outweighed by the happy moments that we can go on to share after this sad time.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:17 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Jirapa, thank you for posting.

My condolences to you and your family.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:21 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One of our own! RIP.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:25 PM
Balding Eagle

Palace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jirapa View Post
I very rarely post on the BBS, but i feel like i must as it was my uncle who died last night.
I would like to tell you that he was a lovely man, who first stood on the holmesdale grass bank in the early fifties with his grandfather, and his younger brother. He rarely missed a home game over that near 70 year period, witnessed all the up's & down's - but mainly up's - over those years and was one of the 51,801 on that fabulous night. He was also there to see Bobby Moore lift the World Cup for England in '66.
He done well.
Many thanks on behalf of our family for all your kind words of condolence, its much appreciated. He will be very much missed, but was not alone when the time came.
The last time i saw him was when my Dad & me dropped him off after a defeat to West Ham it was a poor game, it was a poor result, but my uncle was a eternal optimist always seeing the positives, believing.
The last words he said then were the same he used after every game and at the end of every phone call with my Dad - Up The Palace!
Condolences Jirapa to you and your family. As your uncle would say. Up the Palace!
Old 06-03-2018, 01:31 PM

stevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RIP, so sorry to hear about your loss Jirapa - as others have said, sometimes football feels very unimportant....

Up the Palace!
Old 06-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Sorry for your loss Jirapa. RIP to your uncle.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very sad news. RIP. Up the Palace!

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 06-03-2018, 01:42 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
One of our own. RIP and Up the Palace!
Old 06-03-2018, 01:51 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ah bless him - all strength to you and yours Jirapa.

On another matter, let it be noted for the minutes that I do not approve of the 51,801 being used as a cut-off for being old.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:55 PM
Humble

DeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RIP to your uncle. These are true fans. Up the Palace!
Old 06-03-2018, 01:56 PM

JonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I very rarely post on the BBS, but i feel like i must as it was my uncle who died last night.
I would like to tell you that he was a lovely man, who first stood on the holmesdale grass bank in the early fifties with his grandfather, and his younger brother. He rarely missed a home game over that near 70 year period, witnessed all the up's & down's - but mainly up's - over those years and was one of the 51,801 on that fabulous night. He was also there to see Bobby Moore lift the World Cup for England in '66.
He done well.
Many thanks on behalf of our family for all your kind words of condolence, its much appreciated. He will be very much missed, but was not alone when the time came.
The last time i saw him was when my Dad & me dropped him off after a defeat to West Ham it was a poor game, it was a poor result, but my uncle was a eternal optimist always seeing the positives, believing.
The last words he said then were the same he used after every game and at the end of every phone call with my Dad - Up The Palace!

My condolences to you and the family. He was in the queue waiting to buy a programme from me. I am still in total shock, so I can only imagine what your family is going through right now after this.

May your uncle rest in peace.

Xbox Gamertag: Jonpalace1976

http://www.gamercards.co.uk/card/FIF...palace1976.png

FWL 2012 teams- Brentford, Palmieras, Sporting CP, Genk and Mechelen
Old 06-03-2018, 01:56 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
RIP. Up The Palace!
Old 06-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Pant wetting Mavis

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
RIP. Up The Palace!
Old 06-03-2018, 02:06 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RIP - sincere condolences

Up the Palace !!
Old 06-03-2018, 02:06 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP
Up the Palace!
Old 06-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
That's two of us. The 51,801 Club is born.
x

Last edited by T.C.; 06-03-2018 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Inappropriate
Old 06-03-2018, 02:10 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Very sad but he went doing what he loved. RIP
Old 06-03-2018, 02:11 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
He done well.
A lovely post and fine tribute to your uncle. Sincere condolences to you and your family, Jirapa.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI