Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-03-2018, 05:58 PM

slondonlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineslondonlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineslondonlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineslondonlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineslondonlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineslondonlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineslondonlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineslondonlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineslondonlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineslondonlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineslondonlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Rail seating

So seeing as palace are interested in rail/safe standing where and how much do you think we should install/need.
I'm going for 2 blocks nearest the holmesdale in the arthur and the back 10 rows in the holmesdale lower.
☺ think it would be very popular
Old 08-03-2018, 05:59 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by slondonlad View Post
So seeing as palace are interested in rail/safe standing where and how much do you think we should install/need.
I'm going for 2 blocks nearest the holmesdale in the arthur and the back 10 rows in the holmesdale lower.
Whole lower Holmesdale.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 08-03-2018, 06:19 PM

Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Whole lower Holmesdale.

Would be very unpopular
Old 08-03-2018, 06:27 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Currently illegal in English stadiums. If it is going to happen there will be pilot sites. Think it will be block A and B if we trial it.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:42 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Whole lower Holmesdale.
This.

Would expect a lot of the Arthur to relocate as well if this happened.

Considering we take 3,000 away from home all happy to stand I think it would be something special if we did this.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:43 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by slondonlad View Post
☺ think it would be very popular
I see you are trying to get on Selhurst Celtic's good side
Old 08-03-2018, 06:48 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Would love to see the old Arthur enclosure returned to standng.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:48 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Whole lower Holmesdale.
This.

Countries such as Germany seen to manage with safe standing. Introduce it please Palace.

Fans that currently sit in the Holmesdale could move to the new stand if/when it gets built. I say this as someone who would have to consider moving myself. It's for the best atmosphere wise that the Lower Holmesdale is standing.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:49 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Whole lower Holmesdale.
I’d love that.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:55 PM

Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
This.

Would expect a lot of the Arthur to relocate as well if this happened.

Considering we take 3,000 away from home all happy to stand I think it would be something special if we did this.

Have you done a survey? I know people including myself who no longer go to away matches because we would be forced to stand.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:57 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Rail seating

3 blocks behind the goal. D,E,F. Replicate something like we had at Wembley and Selhurst would be truly special. Shame it’s not happening next season.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:57 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would depend how many people want to stand.

Personally I'd reconfigure blocks d, e and f as safe standing then if more people want it you can extend outwards.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 08-03-2018, 07:02 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
As I prefer to be further back and quite like the halfway line I think I'll stay standing in Block V.

Old 08-03-2018, 07:11 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
All of rear and all of last 2 blocks of Arthur and A, B, C, D of Holmesdale should be enough to start.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:23 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Whole lower Holmesdale.
Is the correct answer.

None of this “I’ve had my seat forever” bollocks when the Stand opened 23 years ago.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:26 PM
The Expat Eagle

TheExpatEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheExpatEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheExpatEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheExpatEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheExpatEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheExpatEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheExpatEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheExpatEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheExpatEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheExpatEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheExpatEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't understand how people want certain blocks of the lower Holmesdale to be safe standing rather than the whole lot.

If one block is standing but the block next to it isn't then the seated people will not be able to see some areas of the pitch to their left/right depending.

It should be either the whole lower Holmesdale or none.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:30 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Is the correct answer.

None of this “I’ve had my seat forever” bollocks when the Stand opened 23 years ago.

But they love that damn seat. The way that plastic comforts their bottoms, the beautiful view of the pitch and the hills behind Selhurst, the banter when Maureen shouts “bloody hell Benteke, score!” And when Nigel from Kent mutters “That ******* drum does my bloody head in”.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:31 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExpatEagle View Post
I don't understand how people want certain blocks of the lower Holmesdale to be safe standing rather than the whole lot.

If one block is standing but the block next to it isn't then the seated people will not be able to see some areas of the pitch to their left/right depending.

It should be either the whole lower Holmesdale or none.
This is Palace. What ever happens will be half-cocked .

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 08-03-2018, 07:31 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
THIS !!!!

The whole length of it. Does not need that safe standing bollox for that area.

I think I have got the hang of standing now - especially as I do it on an over crowded Train every day.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:34 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Yes. And the whole lower Holmesdale.