Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-03-2018, 07:48 PM

Rolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRolly49 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Huddersfield

Must-win if you ask me, so your XI is...?

Mine would be:

Hennessey

Wan-Bissaka Tomkins Sakho PVA

Townsend Macca Luka Jairo Wilf

Sorloth

Benteke on the bench, he痴 had his chances!
Old 10-03-2018, 07:50 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Someone who can catch the ball
Wan-Bissaka Tomkins Sakho Van Aanholt
McArthur Milivojevic Riedewald
Zaha Benteke Townsend

Hopefully a game where we aren’t extremely poor for 45 minutes and world beaters the other. Lose this and we’re ****ed
Old 10-03-2018, 07:51 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Wilf
Old 10-03-2018, 07:52 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
Someone who can catch the ball
Wan-Bissaka Tomkins Sakho Van Aanholt
McArthur Milivojevic Riedewald
Zaha Benteke Townsend

Hopefully a game where we aren稚 extremely poor for 45 minutes and world beaters the other. Lose this and we池e ****ed
Thus
Old 10-03-2018, 07:54 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Benteke being subbed after 45 mins is an indication he will be dropped hopefully.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Hennessey

TFM - Tomkins - Sakho - PVA

Townsend - Luka - McArthur - Schlupp

Benteke - Wilf

Subs: Cav, Wan Bissaka, Kelly, Reideweld, Sorloth,
Lee, Souare / Cabaye, Ward (if fit)

As much as I have been impressed by young Bissaka cant help feel this might be a bit too big a game for him at this stage (gets caught out of position a bit too often.) I'd sooner have Ward but doubt he's ready.

I'd start with Benteke over Sorloth at the moment. Get his fresh legs from the bench breathing down Benteke's neck!

All that said, I think he will go with the youngster and Sorloth.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:02 PM

teesdale99 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietteesdale99 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietteesdale99 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietteesdale99 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietteesdale99 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietteesdale99 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietteesdale99 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietteesdale99 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietteesdale99 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietteesdale99 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietteesdale99 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolly49 View Post
Must-win if you ask me, so your XI is...?

Mine would be:

Hennessey

Wan-Bissaka Tomkins Sakho PVA

Townsend Macca Luka Jairo Wilf

Sorloth

Benteke on the bench, he痴 had his chances!
This except for schlupp in for reidewald playing left of a middle 3. Hopefully cabaye back for bench.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:02 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Roy - "We should have Yohan, Mama, Ruben and Wilf in for a full week of training ahead of Huddersfield, which is a huge boost..."

no excuses now.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:04 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Hennessey
AWB Tomkins Sakho PVA
Luka Macca
Townsend RLC Zaha
Sorloth

RLC has been training for a while now and his game isn't over reliant on his physical work. I think we crave that link in the final third, someone who can allow those in behind and the front three to really tick.

The team seem to have something more about them when Benteke isn't playing. They look to work hard and perhaps his lack of worth ethic is rubbing off on the rest of the team.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:04 PM

Wayne

AWG - Tomkins - Sakho - PVA

Townsend - Luka - Macca - Cabaye - Wilf

Sorloth

subs:
Cav
Kelly
TFM
Schlupp
Jairo
RLC
Benteke

finally a Premier League quality bench!
Old 10-03-2018, 08:07 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
----------------------------Hennessey----------------------------------
AWB-----------Tomkins-------------------Sakho---------------PVA
Andros---------Cabaye-----Luka----------McArthur------------Zaha
----------------------------Benteke----------------------------------

Subs:

Cavalieri
TFM
Kelly
Schlupp
Riedewald
Sorloth
RLC

Last edited by glaziers fan; 12-03-2018 at 09:00 AM.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:09 PM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Roy says RLC sackho and yo back in contention
Old 10-03-2018, 08:09 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Hennessey

TFM - Tomkins - Sakho - PVA

Townsend - Luka - McArthur - Schlupp

Benteke - Wilf

Subs: Cav, Wan Bissaka, Kelly, Reideweld, Sorloth,
Lee, Souare / Cabaye, Ward (if fit)

As much as I have been impressed by young Bissaka cant help feel this might be a bit too big a game for him at this stage (gets caught out of position a bit too often.) I'd sooner have Ward but doubt he's ready.

I'd start with Benteke over Sorloth at the moment. Get his fresh legs from the bench breathing down Benteke's neck!

All that said, I think he will go with the youngster and Sorloth.
I agree with this.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:14 PM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Team for Huddersfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
I agree with this.

Can稚 drop awb
Old 10-03-2018, 08:17 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Looking at people's suggested just shows how refreshing it is to finally have options to go with. All strong ones too...

Clinton Morrison.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:17 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
As others have said. No excuses now but the boys are fighting

覧覧覧覧覧邑ayne覧覧覧覧覧
Wanny覧裕omkins覧覧-Sakho覧覧pva
Townsend覧有uka覧覧-cabaye覧-陽aha
覧覧覧覧覧覧-Jimmy覧覧覧
覧覧覧覧覧benteke覧覧覧覧

Subs: Cavalieri, TFM, kelly, ridlewald, schlupp, ruben, sorloth

Much much better looking that
Old 10-03-2018, 08:19 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Tomkins got his 5th yellow today, will he be suspended?
Old 10-03-2018, 08:21 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Think they are reset in jan. Needs 10 to get a suspension now? Is that right?

Or 5 since the reset anyway
Old 10-03-2018, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Really ?!?!
Old 10-03-2018, 08:22 PM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
5th for season then no, fifth since new year then yes.