Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-04-2018, 12:41 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Where did you celebrate today's win?

I ended up at a 50th birthday bash in one of the suites at New Road (Worcestershire CCC). It's fair to say that I am now completely toasted.

This is the view across the ground and river towards the cathedral. There are worse places to sup beer!

Old 15-04-2018, 12:59 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Railway Club
Selhurst.

Pre-match the place erupted when Chelsea scored their winner and the good vibes from that great result were carried into the win over Brighton at the game.

Amazing day was capped off with some celebratory after-match drinks.

Watford next week should be fun.

COYP

WE ARE STAYING UP
Old 15-04-2018, 04:24 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Cayo Santa Maria Cuba, supprised l was able to get the match with the dodgy Internet but listened on the beach... Scaring the people in the next door paliper when we scored...
Old 15-04-2018, 04:37 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Home. Kickoff was 12am here so around 2am I couldn’t sleep as I was full of adrenaline
Old 15-04-2018, 04:55 AM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At my brother inlaws, in Spain. Pissed as farts. Now up for formula one
Old 15-04-2018, 09:13 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Should have gone to the Clifton. Ended up stuck in Norwood high street. Eventually managed to slip off through the Aldi car park and through the park.
Old 15-04-2018, 09:21 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Driving around Alloa and its surrounds, wishing I had a Palace scarf to hang out the window, delivering fast food to the resident plebs and wannabe William Wallaces.

This morning looking at the relegation odds, it really drives home how important the result was, beyond the 'local' rivalry. Brighton considered twice as likely to go down than us and with some bookies West Ham are considered more likely to go down.
Old 15-04-2018, 10:34 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Red & Blue bar followed by the Cherries for a rave.
Old 15-04-2018, 10:35 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Home, curry.
Old 15-04-2018, 10:51 AM

Maidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Cayo Santa Maria Cuba, supprised l was able to get the match with the dodgy Internet but listened on the beach... Scaring the people in the next door paliper when we scored...
That’s good to know as I’m in Cuba for the Stoke game.
Old 15-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Hawksmore 7 dials, having a chateaubriand steak for an early birthday meal. 3 points against Brighton my present.
Old 15-04-2018, 11:27 AM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
An outdoor wedding
Old 15-04-2018, 12:00 PM

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheam Sports Club then 40th birthday do with four Palace fans including birthday boy. Lots of Hogsback Tea. Dancing to GAO and 7 Nation Army into the wee small hours!
Old 15-04-2018, 12:55 PM

EastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
At home on the piss (I mean sofa)
Old 15-04-2018, 01:12 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Was in the heath as we were going to a relatives 70th in Caterham later that evening.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 15-04-2018, 02:42 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
The Midday Sun in Coulsdon
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 15-04-2018, 03:03 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Banzai,
Old 15-04-2018, 03:07 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Doing a spot of pruning in the garden, basking in the sun and a glorious victory.
Old 15-04-2018, 03:16 PM
not quite so junior

gregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Scarborough for first day of our holiday....what a start!
Old 15-04-2018, 03:35 PM

BECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shot round to my mates for a Grand National annual event party. Popped 1st 2nd and 4th each way bets,had a good few beers and topped off by having to strip a rather pissed up Mrs Becks off at bedtime. It don't get better than that.