Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 01-05-2018, 10:13 PM

Optimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dawson and Rodriguez - West Brom

£30m for the pair!!

Dawson is hated here but I think we could learn to love him!

Always rated Rodriguez.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
And so it all begins
Old 01-05-2018, 10:18 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
CD can come only if each player gets a free elbow in his face on his first day at training.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:19 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I don't care how 'disgraced' Jonny Evans is, he's twice the player Dawson is, and going for 3 million.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:25 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Dawson no. Thug. Not in the same bracket as Tomkins, Sakho and Dann
Rodriguez would be good for 2 years so yes.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I’d sooner have Chadli, who does have a release clause
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:38 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I’d sooner have Chadli, who does have a release clause
How much? For the right price, he'd be a good backup winger.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:47 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Their wages would be challenging. This is probably also a reason Evans will be signing for City or Arsenal
Old 01-05-2018, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
Their wages would be challenging. This is probably also a reason Evans will be signing for City or Arsenal
Says in the article that he's off to Leicester.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:50 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
How much? For the right price, he'd be a good backup winger.
Think he'll go to Wolves
Old 01-05-2018, 10:53 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I can support a number of players that I wouldn't want at Palace but Dawson... No.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
With Sakho, Tomkins, Dann and Kelly we have 4 premier league centrebacks, plus Jach. Why would we need another centreback?

Plus he is a thug who should be in a restraining jacket
Old 01-05-2018, 10:58 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMFBias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don't care how 'disgraced' Jonny Evans is, he's twice the player Dawson is, and going for 3 million.
Come on, it's well known the top 6 are after him.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Come on, it's well known the top 6 are after him.
Not saying we can or should get him, I’m saying if Evans is 3 million, how much is Dawson apparently worth to make 30 million combined with Chadli?
Old 01-05-2018, 11:24 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
With Sakho, Tomkins, Dann and Kelly we have 4 premier league centrebacks, plus Jach. Why would we need another centreback?

First instinct would be to leave both of these well alone. Rodriguez was quality but looks very short of his best since that horrible injury.

Dawson is a dirty player that I would hope we leave well alone. Not sure if he was like that before Pulis or if he was converted to the dark side but he really needs to get a grip.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:26 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
First instinct would be to leave both of these well alone. Rodriguez was quality but looks very short of his best since that horrible injury.

Dawson is a dirty player that I would hope we leave well alone. Not sure if he was like that before Pulis or if he was converted to the dark side but he really needs to get a grip.
Agree on Dawson but Rodriguez has scored 10 this season I think. Not bad for bottom of the league.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:27 PM

JackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post

Because Sakho and Tomkins donít have a great track record for staying fit - Tomkins has fortunately bucked that trend this season - and Dannis still recovering from a serious injury

That said, I canít bring myself to see Dawson in a red and blue shirt....Rodriguez on the other hand I have always liked
Old 01-05-2018, 11:36 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Dawson can f*ck right off
Old 02-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't get some of you. Okay, Dawson can and does mix it up a bit, but perhaps that's what we need, an enforcer. It wouldn't bother me to have a player or two who could put some backbone into the side now and again.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:33 AM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
3 million plus mega signing on fee and wages. Evans negotiated this so he would get more of the money not so signing club would be better off financially