Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-05-2018, 06:19 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
CPFC Beer Festival 2018

So who is going? What are you looking forward to most?
Old 13-05-2018, 08:42 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
me plus 2x sons
See you there ?
Old 13-05-2018, 08:51 AM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Do they serve beer at this thing?
Old 13-05-2018, 08:59 AM

jjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
Do they serve beer at this thing?
Yes, and all of next seasons new kits are on sale.
Old 13-05-2018, 08:59 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
When is it?

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-05-2018, 09:00 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Yes, and all of next seasons new kits are on sale.
Any old sports cars?

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-05-2018, 09:07 AM

jjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Any old sports cars?
Funnily enough, my neighbour is dropping me off and picking me up in his.

Plus must spread rep...

Last edited by jjeagle; 13-05-2018 at 09:10 AM.
Old 13-05-2018, 09:20 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Funnily enough, my neighbour is dropping me off and picking me up in his.

Plus must spread rep...

I've just had to buy a train ticket down today, so now have a return portion I need an excuse to get out of Scotland again for.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-05-2018, 09:22 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Planting Japanese knotweed in the Holmesdale, Arthur and Whitehorse.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-05-2018, 09:38 AM

palace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is it in the homesdale?
Old 13-05-2018, 09:46 AM
For ancient football

Granada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be there for the first time. My son plays keyboards in one of the bands playing, the Rooftops.
Old 13-05-2018, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

I've just had to buy a train ticket down today, so now have a return portion I need an excuse to get out of Scotland again for.
Hopefully, someone on ebay, based in the home counties, wants to buy some varnished old trainers.
Old 13-05-2018, 10:34 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Hopefully, someone on ebay, based in the home counties, wants to buy some varnished old trainers.
Amen brother. Or just varnish. I'm equally happy with either sale.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-05-2018, 10:42 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granada allover View Post
I'll be there for the first time. My son plays keyboards in one of the bands playing, the Rooftops.
I saw them in the schedule, they are on the upper tier but I can't remember what time.

Yes jez we'll be there again, this time lower tier last act so I call that 'main stage headlining'

Seattle Inc (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
17.15 to 19.15
Lower tier

We've decided to publish our set on Spotify here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Those who have seen us before know we rock out and dedicate the end of our set to a good old Palace sing song - it gets LOUD

Last edited by Spindle; 13-05-2018 at 10:46 AM.
Old 13-05-2018, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palace910 View Post
Is it in the homesdale?
Yes. The whole stand is used and there's action on the pitch too.
Old 13-05-2018, 10:44 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Beer.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 13-05-2018, 10:54 AM

Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Mike Douglas has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Going to my 7th next week. Anyone seen a list of the beers and also the schedule of bands?
Old 13-05-2018, 11:17 AM

Seen the band schedule, I can publish it tomorrow (no NDA signed )

EDIT This is the latest, I don't expect it'll change

Last edited by Spindle; 13-05-2018 at 11:24 AM.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:21 AM

I'm going to Wembley the following day to see Bromley. Would have loved to have gone to the beer festival but my poor old liver cannot do two days on the piss.
Old 13-05-2018, 07:10 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Is that Paul McGowan the same bloke who works in the Box Office ???
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013