Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 16-05-2018, 05:23 PM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Assuming RLC isn't gettable...

What kind of player will we be looking at for the left hand side, and who might fit the bill for us?
Old 16-05-2018, 05:46 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Antonio may be an option, Grealish if Villa don't go up. Lookman?
Old 16-05-2018, 05:55 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Difficult to say, will it be the wide man on the left or is it a number 10.

Grealish fits the bill for both but I think Villa are coming up.

As a number 10 you got James Maddison who's the clear winner for me. Whether hed do a job as a shoehorn left wide man is yet to be seen.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 16-05-2018, 06:09 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Difficult to say, will it be the wide man on the left or is it a number 10.

Grealish fits the bill for both but I think Villa are coming up.

As a number 10 you got James Maddison who's the clear winner for me. Whether hed do a job as a shoehorn left wide man is yet to be seen.
Yep, Maddison looks the business. Having another player that can hold on to the ball in close proximity to Zaha would be a nightmare to defend against. His set pieces are excellent as well. Would quite like Antonio as well for a Sako replacement, maybe a bit greedy though.
Old 16-05-2018, 06:11 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
If RLC completes a pass in the WC his value will go up 20 mill. Let’s hope he scores a hat trick of own goals.
Old 16-05-2018, 07:25 PM
CPFC94

mattgreen1994 is playing for a contract
Ross Barkley on loan ? After the development of Loftus Cheek, I'm sure Chelsea would be happy to have him working under Roy.
Old 16-05-2018, 07:29 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
If RLC completes a pass in the WC his value will go up 20 mill. Let’s hope he scores a hat trick of own goals.
We should have told him and Wilf to tone it down in recent weeks and just aimed for 16th. They may have played too well.
Old 16-05-2018, 08:45 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgreen1994 View Post
Ross Barkley on loan ? After the development of Loftus Cheek, I'm sure Chelsea would be happy to have him working under Roy.
Might be in the minority here.. I have never rated Barkley. Never got the hype. And hes very injury prone.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:18 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Might be in the minority here.. I have never rated Barkley. Never got the hype. And hes very injury prone.
Not as good as he is made out to be but he isn't bad. Agree about the injury prone bit though
Old 16-05-2018, 10:03 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think we'll get RLC. Just a hunch.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:25 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy is just too good for youChrissayy is just too good for youChrissayy is just too good for youChrissayy is just too good for youChrissayy is just too good for youChrissayy is just too good for youChrissayy is just too good for youChrissayy is just too good for youChrissayy is just too good for youChrissayy is just too good for youChrissayy is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
I think we'll get RLC. Just a hunch.
I have the same hunch.
Old 16-05-2018, 11:02 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
I have the same hunch.
I don't think we will.
Old 16-05-2018, 11:12 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Depends on the WC.

Now he's in the squad his price has already gone up, he plays a few games it goes up more and if he excels more, England do well with him in the side... You get the idea!

He's probably already about 20-25mill.

Our record deal is about 25million...
Old 17-05-2018, 12:29 AM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If both Cabaye and RLC go I think we'll try and go for the likes of Dendoncker, Amadou and Delaney while getting looking at someone like Foden on loan for the season.
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 17-05-2018, 04:53 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
what's PVA's cousin like apart from injured Leroy Fer ?

With Swansea going down. Injured during that, 11 Holland caps.
Old 17-05-2018, 05:08 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just seen that the Premier league transfer window is open today.
Old 17-05-2018, 06:56 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Depends on the WC.

Now he's in the squad his price has already gone up, he plays a few games it goes up more and if he excels more, England do well with him in the side... You get the idea!

And the Chelsea manager if Conte goes.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 17-05-2018, 08:04 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveyHawking View Post
If both Cabaye and RLC go I think we'll try and go for the likes of Dendoncker, Amadou and Delaney while getting looking at someone like Foden on loan for the season.
I know there has been euphoria due to our strong finish/late leap up the table, and a lot of talk about looking up with just the odd addition in the summer. I have even heard a couple of fan experts say we would be top half with no additions . There is nothing wrong with the feel good factor after another tough season and it's just talk but the challenge of replacing Cabaye and Ruben in our midfield this Summer is surely huge and potentially very expensive. Some of this is that both players are underestimated. Ruben is being acclaimed this week but 2 or 3 matches it was mostly MEH on here and accusations of lazy etc etc. Cabaye has never quite got the love he has deserved from many but of course they are just my opinions/perceptions.

Anyway, I really don't see how we are going to be able to find and critically afford the replacements. Cabaye has been at the heart of our midfield, alongside Luka and has been the one controlling the pace of the game. We have Schlupp and there have been some flashes of class in his cameos but he hasn't shown real signs of linking the play or creativity that Ruben has offered. I still like the look of Jairo and have a suspicion/hope that if given a run alongside Luka he 'might' blossom into a very good player but he isn't going to start, or finish the season as a replacement for Yo. So we have 3 major problems. One is to find the replacements, two is to afford them and three is to integrate them in time for a season that we surely can't afford to start badly.

I suspect we will end up with another loan but how many imminent England level players are around?

I think my final worry, and I hate to say it but I am still nervous re our FD (or DOF). I don't think the bargains he snapped up while at Palace are references for where we are today and with no obvious signs in the past year, including a pretty poor Xmas window, its just another risk. Every penny has to count nowadays if you don't want to be next year's Stoke etc.

Anyway, worrying is what being a Palace fan is about, so thanks guys

Last edited by Martin H; 17-05-2018 at 11:15 AM.
Old 17-05-2018, 08:24 AM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgreen1994 View Post
Chelsea have a real problem looming with trying to accommodate the likes of Moses Kante Drinkwater rlc bakaoke (?) Barclay and let alone others trying to sign in their midfield.
Some thing has to give at that club and we and others won't be paying anything like what they paid (very dodgy Barclay deal aside)......see some further loan potential with rlc or Barclay .........if he wants to play rather than sit on the bench
Old 17-05-2018, 08:39 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Depends on the WC.

please. Chelsea got 20m for Ake (with a buy backwhich depresses the upfront fee) before the transfer values went even more nutsthan they already were. Ake is not as good a prospect as RLC, and the transfer value have gone even more nuts since then.

If Chelsea sell RLC it will be for more than 25m. If they sell him uninhibited with buy backs it will be for even more.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.