Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-06-2018, 02:28 PM

RON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bag
Carabao (League) Cup 2018/19

The draw for the first round takes place this Friday morning 15th.

A number of changes have been announced to the format of this League Cup & I notice that West Brom are entering at the 1st round stage. Week com. Monday 13th August. The final is on Sunday 24th Feb 2019.

However try as I might I can find no informaion on the dates for the rounds in between!

Palace enter at the 2nd round and this is normally two weeks after the 1st round but this Season that makes it Bank Holiday week.

My question is has anyone on the BBS got info. on the dates of these rounds?
Old 13-06-2018, 02:44 PM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't help you there but saw the first round draw is taking place in... Vietnam
Old 13-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RON GADD View Post
The draw for the first round takes place this Friday morning 15th.

A number of changes have been announced to the format of this League Cup & I notice that West Brom are entering at the 1st round stage. Week com. Monday 13th August. The final is on Sunday 24th Feb 2019.

However try as I might I can find no informaion on the dates for the rounds in between!

Palace enter at the 2nd round and this is normally two weeks after the 1st round but this Season that makes it Bank Holiday week.

My question is has anyone on the BBS got info. on the dates of these rounds?
I have been looking all week for these myself, and as yet they don't seem to be published anywhere.

Total guesswork, but I'd imagine Round 2 will be the Tuesday and Wednesday of 28th and 29th August as that is 2 weeks after Round 1, so there is just enough time to do the Round 2 draw and sell the tickets.

Plus the following midweek (4th/5th September) is international week
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-06-2018, 08:29 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fixtures dates just published on FA.com, a handy pdf with all Cups and Euro dates on it.

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'
Old 14-06-2018, 08:29 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
DE, you are right about Round 2 week.

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'
Old 14-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Fixtures dates just published on FA.com, a handy pdf with all Cups and Euro dates on it.
Thanks Neil, brilliant list of dates

file:///C:/Users/north/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/TempState/Downloads/fa-fixture-schedule-2018-19%20(1).pdf

(not sure if this link will work for everyone)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-06-2018, 06:35 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
This link should work, I think...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-06-2018, 07:16 PM
Collecting Palace tat

I see that the much awaited Tottenham away game (at their new stadium) is on the same weekend as the FA Cup Quarter Finals.

So a fair chance it would need to be rescheduled to midweek (if either team are still in the Cup)

Old 17-06-2018, 01:38 PM

RON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Neil - thanks very very much for that and I managed to sort out the Link!

I conpose a comprehensive list of all Palace Fixtures showing all the other dates incl. Int Breaks, FA Cup Rounds, Caraboa Rd dates for myself and the other travelling West Country Eagles that I am in touch with.

This helps with our Season long planning for games.