Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-11-2002, 11:45 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tesco as an ISP

Can any of you guys help?

I’m toying with the idea of changing my ISP. Am currently with Lineone (or rather Tiscali) on BT’s ‘Surftime’ package and it is not the best value package around and Tiscali is pants at the moment.

Whilst shopping this morning I picked up a leaflet detailing Tesco’s new packages, and their unlimited deal at 14 quid doesn’t seem too bad. It automatically disconnects after ten minutes of inactivity and also after two hours - but allows instant re-dial-up, both of which I can live with.

Does anybody have any first-hand experience of Tesco as an ISP?

H
Old 04-11-2002, 12:19 AM
Digitally Remastered

What? would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWhat? would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWhat? would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWhat? would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWhat? would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWhat? would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWhat? would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWhat? would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWhat? would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWhat? would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWhat? would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Isn't Tesco a bit too Brighton??
We all bring out the best things in each other.
Together we are stronger than anyone else could be on their own.
Old 04-11-2002, 01:10 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlimbloke'H' : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thank you for your informed comment. Now feck off!!!
Old 04-11-2002, 08:14 AM
Bloody Romans!

the_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
You'll probably get automatically linked to numerous gay websites.
Old 04-11-2002, 09:14 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
14 quid a month seems quite a lot.....particularly when you could get an ADSL connection for £10 a month more.
Old 04-11-2002, 09:50 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSKATE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSKATE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSKATE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSKATE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSKATE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSKATE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSKATE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSKATE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSKATE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSKATE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm afraid I am irrationally prejudiced against Tesco. I wont even shop in thier stores unless absolutely necessary. If they change the design of their bags etc I might rethink

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 04-11-2002, 10:32 AM
Call me Captain

TAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Tesco as an ISP

Quote:
Originally posted by Slimbloke'H'

Whilst shopping this morning I picked up a leaflet detailing Tesco’s new packages, and their unlimited deal at 14 quid doesn’t seem too bad. It automatically disconnects after ten minutes of inactivity and also after two hours - but allows instant re-dial-up, both of which I can live with.
I've got pipex adsl, goes like the wind and is only £20, constant connection and doesn't make me think of the seaweed everytime I log on.
Old 04-11-2002, 01:16 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: Tesco as an ISP

Quote:
Originally posted by TAK
I've got pipex adsl, goes like the wind and is only £20, constant connection and doesn't make me think of the seaweed everytime I log on.
i to have pipex ADSL, what do you thinkof it TAK...there are many disgruntled customers on the boards of To view the link you have to Register or Login but i am not one of them.

there is even a website at To view the link you have to Register or Login for cheesed of users of pipex. in the 8 months i have been with pipex i have had no problems whatsoever

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens