Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 06-12-2002, 03:09 PM
leviathan

ozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
living certainty..

am i the only one out there that think bristol city could not possibly lose to harrowgate railway..
i reckon couple them up with cardiff to knock off margate, double your money, and some....

they're my two specials for the weekend.

also like spurs to trounce west brom, and Arsenal at 3-1 to beat Man U half time /full time...

plugster ?

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 06-12-2002, 05:25 PM

Plugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to Ollie
MAXIMUM WAGER ALERT !

Been searching high and low for some value bets this weekend, and I think i've found a couple.

Bolton V Blackburn
Blackburn are just about to turn the corner. The arrival of Hakan Sukur seems to have bucked up the idea's of Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke. They are a good bet to win the game out-right, but the 5/1, minus a goal on the handicap, seems to me to be a silly price. I've been trying to get on at 2.85, 2.9, and 3.0 on Betfair on a staright match bet, but i'm not too confident i'll be able to. I did ask for it last Sunday, but no joy.

Crewe V Mansfield
The second bet this weekend, is again on the handicap. Mansfield have leaked over 50 goals in the league this season. Even Adebola could score against them ! Crewe have played them twice this season at Field Mill, and have won 4-0 and 5-0. Rob Hulse is one of the leagues top scorers, and with Dean Ashton coming into a bit of form, they are a good wager. Get on Crewe, minus a goal, at 11/10.

Another bet you should look at this weekend, in a Lucky 15 maybe. Cardiff, Crewe, Blackburn, and Middlesbrough.

The odds for my naps are both available with Totalbet.

Maybe two games are the same under Iain Dowie?
Old 06-12-2002, 05:31 PM
leviathan

ozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Noted

don't like the -1 goals...i from the opo usually kills you.
saying that i think brisol city will win 5 or 6-1...

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 08-12-2002, 09:42 AM

Plugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to Ollie
Ozeagle. The Racing Post tip Bristol City to beat Harrowgate Railways 4-0 or 5-0. Another option would be the handicap. I know your not a great fan of this, but you can get even money, Bristol City minus one gaol. Go to the totalbet website.

Maybe two games are the same under Iain Dowie?
Old 08-12-2002, 02:27 PM
leviathan

plugster,
good work with Crewe, although Blackburn oxo..
nice little earner for me at the 2.2 on the cardiff, bristol city double, had plenty on as well.
couldn't stop myself unloading at the 1.55 ht ft either,
look forward to your views next week.

Old 08-12-2002, 07:28 PM
leviathan

Spurs

just topped off another good weekend, see you all next week..

Old 09-12-2002, 08:13 PM
leviathan

Tonight

Man City look a lock, best away form in the league at present (3 matches)....Plugster ?

Old 09-12-2002, 09:23 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Re: Tonight

Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
Man City look a lock, best away form in the league at present (3 matches)....Plugster ?
The've lost 5 out of eight away in the leauge, whilst Sunderland have only won 2 out of 7 at home.

Draw definatly.
Old 09-12-2002, 09:57 PM
leviathan

Come on City

1 up HT !
oxo Skin Up...

Old 09-12-2002, 10:38 PM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Latvian
Millwall one.....

Bradford didnt.

Oxo Dominos
HEHE that was quality wasnt it?!
Old 09-12-2002, 10:38 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
The 1st goal never should have stood, the City fella had his boot too high, dangerous play that is.
Old 09-12-2002, 10:40 PM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Come on City

Quote:
1 up HT !
oxo Skin Up...
OXO SKIN UP, 2-0 Man City! hehe...cant believe I didnt get home in time from work to put a little flutter on this..KNEW Man City would win
Old 09-12-2002, 10:40 PM
leviathan

Re: Re: Tonight

Quote:
Originally posted by Skin Up
The've lost 5 out of eight away in the leauge, whilst Sunderland have only won 2 out of 7 at home.

Draw definatly.
5 out of 8 maybe, but not their last 3.

2 up now. i'll get in the queue.

Old 09-12-2002, 10:44 PM

As I said Citys 1st goal should not have been allowed, therefore morally it's still 0-0 as no one knows if City would have scored a second if the first had been disallowed as it should have been.
Old 09-12-2002, 10:44 PM
Sonic Boom!

Re: Re: Re: Tonight

Quote:
5 out of 8 maybe, but not their last 3.

2 up now. i'll get in the queue.

Poso poostiss?
Old 09-12-2002, 10:47 PM
leviathan

Quote:
As I said Citys 1st goal should not have been allowed, therefore morally it's still 0-0 as no one knows if City would have scored a second if the first had been disallowed as it should have been.
oxo !
play to the REF's whistle...
you might get that tenner back now !

Old 09-12-2002, 10:51 PM
Sonic Boom!

OXO Sunderland OXO Wilkinson, thats 3 zip now!..feed the poostis and he will score
Old 09-12-2002, 10:51 PM

Howard Wilkinson you let me down.

Nice to see 'the most loyal fans in the world ever' are leaving early in their droves, the stadium of light looks like a Wimbledon home match now.
Old 09-12-2002, 10:57 PM
leviathan

i think we can safely pencil in sunderland as going down with west brom..

Old 09-12-2002, 11:01 PM
Sonic Boom!

Quote:
Howard Wilkinson you let me down.

Nice to see 'the most loyal fans in the world ever' are leaving early in their droves, the stadium of light looks like a Wimbledon home match now.
You been watching it then?