Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 11-09-2003, 05:58 PM
c_block_lad's Avatar
c_block_lad c_block_lad is offline
odious little scroat
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
Age: 31
Posts: 19,230
Rep Power: 107409
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by 18mcpalace
Wouldn't it be terrific to see Carshalton Athletic promoted to the Conference!!!
To true fella, to true!
__________________
Originally posted by Jack Regan
I've always been extremely disappointed at the number of Chelsea 'fans' from the Wallington/Carshalton/Sutton area. They have no place here. They are not wanted.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-09-2003, 06:17 PM
Lambeth Palace's Avatar
Lambeth Palace Lambeth Palace is offline
Crying Plastic
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: SE8
Posts: 11,010
Rep Power: 2174369
Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't Carshalton get beaten by AFC Wimbledon in a preseason friendly?
__________________
13/05/2013

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-09-2003, 08:06 PM
wedgetail's Avatar
wedgetail wedgetail is offline
Penguin Liberation Front
 
Join Date: Jan 1999
Location: Before the Skaian gate of Ilion
Posts: 9,691
Rep Power: 21474855
wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Watch out for the Rocks!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 13-09-2003, 08:47 AM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lets hope the boys keep the run going today. The squad does look a bit thin and you can imagine them going on a bad run but may as well enjoy it while it lasts.
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 13-09-2003, 09:20 AM
c_block_lad's Avatar
c_block_lad c_block_lad is offline
odious little scroat
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
Age: 31
Posts: 19,230
Rep Power: 107409
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil the Eagle
A sobering tale of St Albans City springs to mind here, they took off like the proverbial hare in the Rymans last year, but got involved in the FA Cup and League form suffered...
Killyjoy!

UP THE ROBINS!
__________________
Originally posted by Jack Regan
I've always been extremely disappointed at the number of Chelsea 'fans' from the Wallington/Carshalton/Sutton area. They have no place here. They are not wanted.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 15-09-2003, 02:25 PM
a.stew's Avatar
a.stew a.stew is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: upper tier holmesdale
Age: 39
Posts: 3,678
Rep Power: 0
a.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Golden Army!
=s**t
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 15-09-2003, 02:30 PM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Big game tonight - Anyone going?
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 15-09-2003, 02:49 PM
a.stew's Avatar
a.stew a.stew is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: upper tier holmesdale
Age: 39
Posts: 3,678
Rep Power: 0
a.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
yes probably going me and Markholmes1991
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 15-09-2003, 03:27 PM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's my first year of going regularly to the Robins, whats it like in the evening. Are the floodlights any good.
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 15-09-2003, 03:29 PM
a.stew's Avatar
a.stew a.stew is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: upper tier holmesdale
Age: 39
Posts: 3,678
Rep Power: 0
a.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
not to good but the bar is good
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 15-09-2003, 03:53 PM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know, I have learnt that in my last two games. Cheap pint for Carshalton.

Looking forward to tonight
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 15-09-2003, 03:57 PM
GOD's Avatar
GOD GOD is offline
Religion... and then some
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 15,368
Rep Power: 11804
GOD endeavours to be what they aspire to appearGOD endeavours to be what they aspire to appearGOD endeavours to be what they aspire to appearGOD endeavours to be what they aspire to appearGOD endeavours to be what they aspire to appearGOD endeavours to be what they aspire to appearGOD endeavours to be what they aspire to appearGOD endeavours to be what they aspire to appearGOD endeavours to be what they aspire to appearGOD endeavours to be what they aspire to appearGOD endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Well done Carshalton it's good to see, keep it up.
and come on the Hamlet! Pink 'n' Blue Army
__________________
"there's only one way to go when you're on the bones of your arse and that's up!"
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 16-09-2003, 08:18 AM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Another win for the boys last night, which means we are seven points clear.

A solid performance not the best. The referee had an absoloute mare. Terrible game didn't give us one decision.
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 16-09-2003, 12:44 PM
a.stew's Avatar
a.stew a.stew is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: upper tier holmesdale
Age: 39
Posts: 3,678
Rep Power: 0
a.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
go on the CARSHALTON
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 21-09-2003, 10:43 PM
Skin Up's Avatar
Skin Up Skin Up is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Tokyo
Age: 38
Posts: 10,060
Rep Power: 15209205
Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got told today that an old school friend, Kevin Lock plays for Carshalton, is he any good?
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 22-09-2003, 01:15 PM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Skin Up, just looked on their website, he is in the reserves at the mo. I have copied the text but their is a picture on the Carshalton website as well.


Kevin Lock

(FORWARD)

Returned to the club in October last year after a brief spell gaining experience in Banstead Athletic’s first team, where he scored two goals on his debut. Still only 21, Kevin is sometimes criticised for not scoring enough goals, but his movement and unselfish running off the ball leaves others to benefit. Has yet to take an opportunity at first team but continues to have the strong support of Brian Baker who is confident Kevin will fulfil his potential this season.
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 23-09-2003, 09:22 AM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Another loss yesterday, 2 0 this time including a sending off and a missed pen. Two or three injuries and the squad is not looking so strong.

Nevermind, would have taken this start to the season.
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 24-09-2003, 10:33 PM
MicksSis's Avatar
MicksSis MicksSis is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Behind Stavros 69.
Posts: 17,073
Rep Power: 666091
MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Youth team played tonight


Carshalton 0 Croydon Athletic 2





My son plays for Croydon Athletic

...but one of his best mates is Carshalton Keeper Stuart Searle
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 05-10-2003, 03:05 AM
markholmes1991's Avatar
markholmes1991 markholmes1991 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 5,932
Rep Power: 190589
markholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses grow
Stuart Searle will never be a patch on Les Cleevley!! mark my word

2-1 victory for the robins today, yet Canvey look formidable and with further investment inevitable for them shortly I think you'll find them up there in the top two at the end of the campaign. Is ex-striker Paul Williams still playing for Canvey??
__________________
2001-2011 now retired BBS member, its been fun folks
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-10-2003, 04:52 PM
MicksSis's Avatar
MicksSis MicksSis is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Behind Stavros 69.
Posts: 17,073
Rep Power: 666091
MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by markholmes1991
Stuart Searle will never be a patch on Les Cleevley!!
Les Cleevley is a bloody good coach - he is now at the Palace -.....He has been a friend of ours for a number of years too!!!!

And as for comparing Les and Stuart....could never do that....they are both great blokes
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.