Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 08-10-2003, 09:28 AM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The mighty Robins are top of the league again after last nights win at third place Bognor Regis. The new signing from AFC Wimbldon Russell has now got 2 in 2.

Third Qualifying round on Saturday. A few of us are travelling to Hornchurch.
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 08-10-2003, 12:36 PM
Clapham Grand's Avatar
Clapham Grand Clapham Grand is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Mysterious City of Crystal Palace
Posts: 15,705
Rep Power: 5520331
Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good on the Robins - keep it going lads
__________________
Also on Twitter: @Clapham_Grand
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 09-10-2003, 09:19 AM
a.stew's Avatar
a.stew a.stew is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: upper tier holmesdale
Age: 39
Posts: 3,678
Rep Power: 0
a.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
big up the CARSHALTON
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 13-10-2003, 01:35 PM
markholmes1991's Avatar
markholmes1991 markholmes1991 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 5,932
Rep Power: 190589
markholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses grow
Forthcoming fixtures for the Robins
8/10 (A)Hendon(Lge)
20/10 (H)Hornchurch(Lge)
25/10 (H)Harrow(Lge)

p.s Sutton = 18th!!

1 Carshalton Athletic 14 9 3 2 20 14 6 30
2 Canvey Island 13 9 2 2 27 10 17 29
3 Hornchurch 14 8 2 4 20 10 10 26
4 Hayes 14 7 5 2 19 10 9 26
5 Grays Athletic 14 7 3 4 25 12 13 24
6 Bognor Regis Town 15 7 3 5 24 18 6 24
7 Thurrock 14 7 2 5 28 19 9 23
8 Kingstonian 14 6 5 3 15 9 6 23
9 Bedford Town 14 6 3 5 20 18 2 21
10 Maidenhead United 15 6 3 6 17 17 0 21
11 Hendon 14 6 3 5 17 18 -1 21
12 Ford United 14 6 2 6 23 22 1 20
13 Basingstoke Town 14 5 4 5 16 20 -4 19
14 Kettering Town 13 5 3 5 19 19 0 18
15 St Albans City 14 5 3 6 16 18 -2 18
16 Bishop's Stortford 14 5 2 7 21 23 -2 17
17 Heybridge Swifts 14 4 5 5 16 19 -3 17
18 Sutton United 14 5 2 7 15 21 -6 17
19 Hitchin Town 14 4 3 7 19 25 -6 15
20 Braintree Town 14 4 2 8 13 29 -16 14
21 Northwood 14 3 4 7 18 20 -2 13
22 Harrow Borough 14 3 3 8 15 23 -8 12
23 Aylesbury United 14 2 5 7 10 28 -18 11
24 Billericay Town 14 2 2 10 12 23 -11 8
__________________
2001-2011 now retired BBS member, its been fun folks
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 13-10-2003, 01:38 PM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The league looks good, lets not mention the FA cup, they got battered 5 0 on Saturday at Hornchurch.
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 13-10-2003, 01:44 PM
markholmes1991's Avatar
markholmes1991 markholmes1991 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 5,932
Rep Power: 190589
markholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses grow
Billy Smith is focusing on the league………… erm what else can I think off! Always remember traveling with Carshalton to Barnet (then league side) in 93/94 in the 2nd round of the F.A cup. We lost 2-1 with a late goal by Zeke Rowe who was on loan from Chelsea!

First priority is to get to the magic “50”

Squad still looks thin too me, and a few injuries will severely test club resources
__________________
2001-2011 now retired BBS member, its been fun folks
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 13-10-2003, 01:52 PM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think all the league structure is changing this year and as long as you finish in the top 13, you will move into conference South or something, so we have made a top start for that.
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 13-10-2003, 02:25 PM
Crystal Eagle1's Avatar
Crystal Eagle1 Crystal Eagle1 is offline
Anna K she fit or what?
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Burton On trent
Age: 31
Posts: 1,236
Rep Power: 24131
Crystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behind
I always look out for carshalton,
But my home town team is Burton Albion, anyone ever been to Eton Park

Nigel Cloughs Barmy Army

Oh Burton on trent(oh Burton on trent) Is wondeful(is wonderful) Oh Burton on trent is wonderful its full of beer beer and more beer oh burton on trent is wonderful
__________________
You say that you love me, say you love me
All of the time, all of the time
you say that you need,say that you need me,
You will always be mine, Always be mine
And im feelin glad all over yes i am glad all over baby i am glad all over so glad you mine

By the way im the original Crystal Eagle but my first acount f*cked up :bash:
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 13-10-2003, 02:29 PM
CK's Avatar
CK CK is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Somewhere between memory and reality.
Posts: 8,741
Rep Power: 3522405
CK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by AddiscombeEagle
The league looks good, lets not mention the FA cup, they got battered 5 0 on Saturday at Hornchurch.
Go on you 'Urchins'
__________________
"Always remember that today is the tomorrow you yearned for yesterday"
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 14-10-2003, 01:10 PM
afcw afcw is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 63
Rep Power: 15
afcw is playing for a contract
to the Carshalton followers - how is Ali Russel doing (your loan signing from AFC Wimbledon)? I hear he has scored a couple already. He sometimes gets a bit of a slagging by Dons fans but one of the best headers of a ball I've seen (well at this level!!)
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 20-10-2003, 08:57 AM
afcw afcw is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 63
Rep Power: 15
afcw is playing for a contract
Suprised not to see any Carshalton posts for a while, I would have thought it would be more enjoyable watching them rather than Palace

I see our man Russell scored again at the weekend, nice to see he is getting some higher league experience before coming back to us
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 20-10-2003, 09:02 AM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Won again on Saturday, Russell has now got three goals in three league games. We are also still top.

Big one is tonight against Hornchurch, they spanked us by 5 in the cup.

Anyone else going tonight?
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 20-10-2003, 03:21 PM
le piddler's Avatar
le piddler le piddler is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
Age: 43
Posts: 1,659
Rep Power: 1122622
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What's happened to Saturday's home game???? It's not down on the official site as I was planning on going!
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 20-10-2003, 03:24 PM
c_block_lad's Avatar
c_block_lad c_block_lad is offline
odious little scroat
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
Age: 31
Posts: 19,230
Rep Power: 107409
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
2-1 Robins

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!
__________________
Originally posted by Jack Regan
I've always been extremely disappointed at the number of Chelsea 'fans' from the Wallington/Carshalton/Sutton area. They have no place here. They are not wanted.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 21-10-2003, 08:42 AM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Went to last nights game with Hornchurch who were third and flying.

0-0 in a good game with both sides playing well when Carshalton get a penalty with ten to go. This is it we thought. Neil Libihan steps up, and puts it high and wide to the right. We are all disappointed as the players go to their positions when we see the Linesman flagging for the goalie having moved off his line. Re-take ordered. Up steps Neil again and ..............


......he puts it in exactly the same place, high and wide to the right

Nevermind, it was a decent result against a good team.
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 21-10-2003, 12:08 PM
arussell's Avatar
arussell arussell is offline
Watching The Reserves Again
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Deep Down In The Palace Archives
Posts: 10,460
Rep Power: 6338
arussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever say
Not that many goal chances last night - it was fought mainly in the midfield.

Am still impressed with the "tigerish" defending of the Robins, certainly Palace could learn a thing or two off them at the mo !

Couldn't believe the missed pen ! - and then he steps up again and balloons it over the bar in exactly the same way. Lebihan played well in the first half as well - as did Johnson on left midfield. Stuart Searle is as always a tower of strength in goal as well
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 21-10-2003, 12:12 PM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by arussell
Not that many goal chances last night - it was fought mainly in the midfield.

Am still impressed with the "tigerish" defending of the Robins, certainly Palace could learn a thing or two off them at the mo !

Couldn't believe the missed pen ! - and then he steps up again and balloons it over the bar in exactly the same way. Lebihan played well in the first half as well - as did Johnson on left midfield. Stuart Searle is as always a tower of strength in goal as well
The commitment the Robins show, is why I am enjoying watching them more than Palace at the moment. At least you know they are going to give their all.

I am probably going to skip going Palace Preston so as to travel to Ford to watch the Robins.
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 21-10-2003, 12:38 PM
Glaws Eagle's Avatar
Glaws Eagle Glaws Eagle is offline
Reformed Alcoholic!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Just off Pippins Bridge, very near to the town of Biffon!
Age: 57
Posts: 3,245
Rep Power: 3885535
Glaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlaws Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by AddiscombeEagle
I am probably going to skip going Palace Preston so as to travel to Ford to watch the Robins.
funny you should say that.

I am watching Cirencester v Crawley in the FA Cup 4th Qualifying round Saturday. Seen the other FA Cup rounds this season and enjoy this football more.

£5 to get in. You can have a beer during the game and still be home, if you wish, by 5:30!

Ciren have won 7 out of 8 and are on a roll. Football is better too!
__________________
Drebin, posing as a locksmith, enters a man's office and is greeted by the resident with …. "Who are you and how did you get in here?" to which Drebin replies, "I'm a locksmith ... and I'm a locksmith."
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 21-10-2003, 01:04 PM
le piddler's Avatar
le piddler le piddler is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
Age: 43
Posts: 1,659
Rep Power: 1122622
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone know why there's no game this Sat??
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 21-10-2003, 02:58 PM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 41
Posts: 8,839
Rep Power: 12950016
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by le piddler
Anyone know why there's no game this Sat??
4th qualifying round of the FA cup, which we have been knocked out
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.