Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 25-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollielightweight belongs to Ollie
Who's going to Gillingham then?

get the impression a few of the "usuals" might not be going. Must admit I considered not going but..... who else will be there?
Old 25-10-2003, 12:36 AM

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Me and Monty will be there. Guests of a Gills supporter.
Old 25-10-2003, 12:39 AM

howard knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses growhoward knows where the wild roses grow
Not I, it's the JJB for me next week
Old 25-10-2003, 08:36 AM

tomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bought a ticket yesterday so i am there, don't know why though.
Old 25-10-2003, 10:43 AM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I will be there along with 7 lads making the long journey from East Croydon this morning.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 25-10-2003, 10:47 AM

leeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shine
I will stroll around to the ground at about 2.15.
Old 25-10-2003, 10:48 AM

Ben H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
I will be there along with 7 lads making the long journey from East Croydon this morning.

Make sure you behave yourself
Old 25-10-2003, 10:52 AM
odious little scroat

c_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkc_block_lad sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by Ben H
Make sure you behave yourself

I'll try!

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Old 25-10-2003, 11:00 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
5 of us going, including Disco who we're meeting for the first time and picking up on the way.
Meeting others in the Livingstone.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 25-10-2003, 11:06 AM

tomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seems the livingston is the place to be.
Old 25-10-2003, 11:10 AM

Ben H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBen H came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep, usually a friendly pub. Won't be able to stand outside like we did in May though
Old 25-10-2003, 11:12 AM

To make things worse, I flew out of Bangkok two days ago it was anice 30 degrees c, and to come back to this, is a bit of a shock.
Old 25-10-2003, 11:19 AM

I know. Just got back from Cyprus. Seems like you flew in just as the weather suddenly got cold...
Old 25-10-2003, 11:53 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
See you guys in the ground I'd imagine.
Old 25-10-2003, 11:00 PM
bloody old fool

RtS has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperRtS has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperRtS has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperRtS has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperRtS has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperRtS has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperRtS has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperRtS has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperRtS has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperRtS has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperRtS has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
I went, and I'm sorry I did.
Old 25-10-2003, 11:15 PM
odious little scroat

Quote:
Originally posted by RtS
I went, and I'm sorry I did.
Same here

Old 26-10-2003, 01:37 PM

we_8_brighton FFS Murraywe_8_brighton FFS Murraywe_8_brighton FFS Murraywe_8_brighton FFS Murraywe_8_brighton FFS Murraywe_8_brighton FFS Murraywe_8_brighton FFS Murraywe_8_brighton FFS Murraywe_8_brighton FFS Murraywe_8_brighton FFS Murraywe_8_brighton FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
Same here
dito
Old 26-10-2003, 02:49 PM

Same here. Should of stayed in the sun a bit longer