Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-04-2001, 07:57 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Baseball Caps - Are They Criminal

Growing up in Sarf London, I built up an extreme hatred for baseball caps and the morons who wear them.

Having lived on this side of the pond for many years, I now find myself wearing said item periodically. Indeed, I think I will be wearing one when I go out later today. I must stress however that I do always ensure that the peak, (or as the Americans call it the bill) is facing forward.

So the question is, was I a misguided youth or have I been indoctrinated by my stay in this country.

Please discuss.
Old 08-04-2001, 08:08 PM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 08-04-2001, 09:30 PM

Bud Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBud Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBud Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBud Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBud Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBud Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBud Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBud Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBud Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBud Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBud Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Nah mate, they look great when I'm cruising around in my Nova with some Bangin' chhooonz pumpin out of my system.

Wicked, innit' man?
Old 08-04-2001, 10:13 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Baseball caps in isolation are acceptable. Mix them with white trainers then your are f*cked

Just a thought
Old 08-04-2001, 10:42 PM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Baseball Caps in themselves are quite acceptable.Indeed some people find them useful in covering up a rather bald pate.
What gets on my ruddy nerves is caps that are worn the wrong way around IE Peak at the back.
Looks quite ridiculous and I have a great urge to tell those in possesion to wear them the right way around.
Only last night I was engaged in brief conversation with a youth at a local restaurant who wore a natty cap with the peak at the front.It was indeed nice to see a young person not bowing to some modern fad and wearing the cap as he sees fit.
Old 08-04-2001, 11:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry
The right cap looks good. The yanks may have invented them but in the USA they look sh*t. We took their criminal fashion sense and made it good.

You cant beat a good Burberry, Hackett or Henri Lloyd cap.

Really sh*te headgear are those nasty Ali-G type Tommy Hillfiger swimming hats which arew just laughable.
Old 08-04-2001, 11:58 PM
Born in Fort Neath

Eagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I find that they are invaluable if one wishes to keep the rain off of ones glasses and therefore ensure a good view of the match.
Old 09-04-2001, 12:21 AM
jó csávó

Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike
Cant stand em.
Old 09-04-2001, 12:24 AM
Thinking...

Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa
Quote:
Originally posted by Barry:
The right cap looks good. The yanks may have invented them but in the USA they look sh*t. We took their criminal fashion sense and made it good.

You cant beat a good Burberry, Hackett or Henri Lloyd cap.

Really sh*te headgear are those nasty Ali-G type Tommy Hillfiger swimming hats which arew just laughable.
Dont be a silly billy.

Americans know how to wear a baseball hat well. Especially the older generation. English people normally wear them too loose which makes them look completely ridiculous.
Old 09-04-2001, 05:10 AM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
message from Mrs BHIG

speaking of the most ridiculous head wear I have ever senn--the Brit on vacation-who puts his hankerchief on his head-the ultimate daft look.
Old 09-04-2001, 07:56 AM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Pistike:
Cant stand em.
Your suppose to wear it, not stand in it

Old 09-04-2001, 10:14 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wear one every day....so i dont have to ever comb my hair
Old 09-04-2001, 12:49 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't like them, but probably cuz I look pants in them. However, I think the worst thing, is people over 50 wearing them, as seems to be the ridiculous fashion in America. You can spot a Yank tourist from miles away.
Old 09-04-2001, 01:24 PM
Playing a round

David Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurst:
I see the Cherries was full again then !
Old 09-04-2001, 02:52 PM
Right Honourable Member

slowdog knows where the wild roses growslowdog knows where the wild roses growslowdog knows where the wild roses growslowdog knows where the wild roses growslowdog knows where the wild roses growslowdog knows where the wild roses growslowdog knows where the wild roses growslowdog knows where the wild roses growslowdog knows where the wild roses growslowdog knows where the wild roses growslowdog knows where the wild roses grow
I hate baseball caps, but they're bloody useful for keeping the sun out of the eyes when you're driving (assuming the sun will ever shine again in England). Wearing shades is a nightmare if you're driving through places where the road is shaded in parts.

Personally, rather than go out and get a baseball cap, I bought a cricket cap. Much more English, yet with the same benefits!
Old 09-04-2001, 03:10 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Baseball caps in themselves arent criminal, I just look like a criminal (or nonce as Monty once put it)when I wear one.
Old 09-04-2001, 03:49 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle GUCCI Eagle
Baseball caps are for people with poo hair. I don't wear one.
Old 09-04-2001, 03:51 PM

Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa Mendosa
What about cricket sun hats ? Useful on holiday. They keep the sun off (strangely enough) and declare to Johnny Foreigners that one is an Englishman and a gent.

And they're floppy and fit in your pocket.
Old 10-04-2001, 12:09 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Going against the grain here, I don't mind them. As Gucci says, when you've got bad hair they're the best thing. I understand what BHIG is putting over though, a lot of nutters wear them, but isnt that just a generalisation....just a thought.
Old 10-04-2001, 12:42 AM

Nork is playing for a contract
Worse than morons wearing baseball caps has to be those ar*eholes swanning around in hooded jackets with the hood up and a baseball cap underneath. Could be worse I suppose... the hood up and the cap on top.