Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 05-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by el mico
Hmm...now in deficit but it's early days.....

1/2 Balance - -0.51

LL on a yellow card.....

18 posts and 3 tips not quite the ratio I was hoping for
EL @ 3.5 to beat LL in 100m dash.

Dead cert
Old 05-05-2004, 05:28 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Folks, don't think this is what the thread was intended for. Now just becoming a rebel version of the main thread.

Come on, this is semi-serious SOLID GOLD punting tips.

Remember, I have a scythe and I'm prepared to use it. Come on el, keep the rabble in order!

Doesn't matter if you don't have a punt from month to month - this is for the best of the best or when there's a major pricing error and a coup is on tehcards i.e. Hills with Hewitt this afternoon.
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 05-05-2004, 05:43 PM
bet collecting

el mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Well I was trying not to be arsey about it but yes - It's not really going to work if you start posting any old bollox on it. The whole point is that any updates on this thread should alert people to a good tip. This could work well if you give it a chance. Maybe I'm taking it too seriously....

Anyway here goes with my first effort -

Stoke 2.65 Centrebet to beat Gillingham.

For some reason the Australians have priced up the Gills as favourites. Fortunately I know the score - Stoke loathe the pikies and will be trying to send them down. The Gills did them in the play offs 4 years ago in a highly controversial match (see Rob Styles) Add to that Pulis was sacked by Gillingham in even more controversial circumstances. Stoke are well up for this game and let's face it they are the better side. They just tonked WBA 4-1 with a seriously weakened team. Gills lack a lot up front and will be under pressure. There's a bright young player at Stoke called Cummings and I can see him waltzing around the statuesque Gills defence which conceded 5 yes 5 to Coventry.

I think this one's a good un - and this price will go so worth getting on now. In itself this is definitely a gold bet but wait if you're not sure and go with Stoke (0) on the Asian available at Pointbet 2.12 and Pinnacle.
Old 05-05-2004, 05:56 PM

Grim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally posted by Grim Reaper
Gotta be quick here guys.

Pavel priced at EVS to beat Hewitt. Williamhill

Hewitt must be knackered after already playing two sets today to finish off his 1st Round match PLUS Pavel is a decent performer anyway.

Two matches in a day always takes it out of as player - just ask Ferrero!
HOLD FIRE! If you haven't bet onthis then don't touch it just yet. Rain has intervened and if that continues then Hewitt's prayers will have been answered and it'll get played tomorrow.

The thing is, with a lot of matches potentially being squeezed in tomorrow, we have a situation where there could be seven or even more players having to playtwo game sin one day. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Pavel's now generally 8/11 and Hewitt EVS. Hills must be praying that Hewitt recovers because they have been hammered on the high Pavel prices!
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 05-05-2004, 06:14 PM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looks like the first red card could be on its way.....
Old 05-05-2004, 07:27 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by el mico
Well I was trying not to be arsey about it but yes - It's not really going to work if you start posting any old bollox on it. The whole point is that any updates on this thread should alert people to a good tip. This could work well if you give it a chance. Maybe I'm taking it too seriously....

Anyway here goes with my first effort -

Stoke 2.65 Centrebet to beat Gillingham.

For some reason the Australians have priced up the Gills as favourites. Fortunately I know the score - Stoke loathe the pikies and will be trying to send them down. The Gills did them in the play offs 4 years ago in a highly controversial match (see Rob Styles) Add to that Pulis was sacked by Gillingham in even more controversial circumstances. Stoke are well up for this game and let's face it they are the better side. They just tonked WBA 4-1 with a seriously weakened team. Gills lack a lot up front and will be under pressure. There's a bright young player at Stoke called Cummings and I can see him waltzing around the statuesque Gills defence which conceded 5 yes 5 to Coventry.

I think this one's a good un - and this price will go so worth getting on now. In itself this is definitely a gold bet but wait if you're not sure and go with Stoke (0) on the Asian available at Pointbet 2.12 and Pinnacle.
Whos posting any old bollox??

I posted one tip yesterday which won and 1 today, there were 5 race meetings today, average of 7 races at each, and i posted 1 horse up! (which came 2nd)
Old 05-05-2004, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Whos posting any old bollox??

I posted one tip yesterday which won and 1 today, there were 5 race meetings today, average of 7 races at each, and i posted 1 horse up! (which came 2nd)
Not your tips - the other stuff which has flooded in making it harder to find the tips that are coming through.

btw it's not a race to find one horse a day. The whole thing started with me saying to oz that when he had a truly great bet he should use another word from dump/lump etc so that I/we knew it was something special.

I think mico envisaged 1-2 tips a week maximum on here but almost 100% guaranteed despite odds of 1.5+.

Admittedly I've charged in with the Pavel tip but the fact the odds have been slashed by 30% tells you it was a good bet at the time
Old 05-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think this bet deserves a mention on this thread:
Norwegian cup Round 1
EIGER v MANDALSKAMERATENE Handicap With Draw Win MANDALSKAMERATENE -1.0 1.55
Odds from Centrebet
Old 05-05-2004, 10:24 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Its like gamblers anonymous on here!
Old 06-05-2004, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Al From Bromley
Its like gamblers anonymous on here!
OFF!!!

Tips only!

mico, we've got a persistent troublemaker!
Old 06-05-2004, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stigma
I think this bet deserves a mention on this thread:
Norwegian cup Round 1
EIGER v MANDALSKAMERATENE Handicap With Draw Win MANDALSKAMERATENE -1.0 1.55
Odds from Centrebet
Come on stigma, tell us why this is a golden bet. Convince us!
Old 06-05-2004, 06:46 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Reasons for my bet:
MK are a top 1.division side, Eiger are minnows from the 3.division.
In similar games yesterday the top 14 teams all won there games with a total goal difference of 73-2
I think MK will win this by more than 1 goal..
Old 06-05-2004, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stigma
Reasons for my bet:
MK are a top 1.division side, Eiger are minnows from the 3.division.
In similar games yesterday the top 14 teams all won there games with a total goal difference of 73-2
I think MK will win this by more than 1 goal..
I'm in

Still at 1.55 if anyone else is interested.
Old 06-05-2004, 08:46 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Guess kick off will be after I get home

Has anyone checked that that is the best odds?
Old 06-05-2004, 11:30 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Originally posted by Finbar
Guess kick off will be after I get home

Has anyone checked that that is the best odds?
Nordicbet.com, were offering odds on Mandal at 1.40, no handicap a bit earlier..but haven't found anyone higher than 1.55 with handicap
Game starts at 1700 (uk time)
Old 06-05-2004, 12:03 PM

billy_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Folkestone 2.05 - Agent Kensington @ 1.53 with Sporting Odds.

Will win. Hannon's horses always better for a run, this is her 2nd run. Iin receipt of a weight from all others. Breeding of those that have not run indicate they will need time and longer distances. Trainer has had 6 winners and 13 places from last 51 runners.
Old 06-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by billy_gilberts_hammer
Folkestone 2.05 - Agent Kensington @ 1.53 with Sporting Odds.

Will win. Hannon's horses always better for a run, this is her 2nd run. Iin receipt of a weight from all others. Breeding of those that have not run indicate they will need time and longer distances. Trainer has had 6 winners and 13 places from last 51 runners.
What do u think Steve ??
Old 06-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks nailed on to me, but a bunch of maidens, could always get a surprise, back it but not at less than 4/9.
Old 06-05-2004, 01:14 PM

billy_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yellow card. No excuses. Beaten fair and square.
Old 06-05-2004, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Grim Reaper
Gotta be quick here guys.

Pavel priced at EVS to beat Hewitt. Williamhill

Hewitt must be knackered after already playing two sets today to finish off his 1st Round match PLUS Pavel is a decent performer anyway.

Two matches in a day always take sit out of as player - just ask Ferrero!
REAPERBET greatness.

Hope you were on with me.