Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 11-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I cant believe this, i just emailed betfair and they said my bet ''Lapsed'' i mean what the •••• is that all about. Is this just another way for them to screw me out of my winnings
Old 11-05-2004, 05:47 PM

Fide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
I cant believe this, i just emailed betfair and they said my bet ''Lapsed'' i mean what the •••• is that all about. Is this just another way for them to screw me out of my winnings
I think that would mean your bet was unmatched Stav.
Old 11-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Fide et Fiducia
I think that would mean your bet was unmatched Stav.
No i dont because Betfair call it LAPSED

I couldnt give a shit really

i just think they scanked me out of my money

••••••s
Old 12-05-2004, 12:16 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Bishops Court, Top Seed and El Coto at York today. Deeper in Debt at Brighton and River Trix at Exeter
Old 12-05-2004, 12:37 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Forgot to mention had a saver on River Falcon, which just won at 16's. Also backed the bottom one in the El Coto race. Cote something.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:50 PM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
al, not in the goldmine please, in the betting thread, unless of course they're all winners..

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 12-05-2004, 01:11 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Al From Bromley
Bishops Court, Top Seed and El Coto at York today. Deeper in Debt at Brighton and River Trix at Exeter

Come on AfB...

Given the rules on suspensions, what is the situation regarding multiple tips? Possible lifetime ban?
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 12-05-2004, 02:09 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Al From Bromley

LIFETIME BAN!
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 12-05-2004, 03:07 PM
jason Gilespie's mullet

atillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
4.10 york soldier's tale at around 2/5 at the moment

soz for the late posting - have has comp probs all day

Middlesbrough, Crystal Palace

Craig is the owner of one of the most cultured left foots ever to represent Cleveland Hall. Another ex Heathfield schoolboy, he played for the club during his Under 13 season in 1992-93 and demonstrated a mature attitude to go with his undoubted skill.

http://www.clevelandhall.btinternet.co.uk/hall.htm
Old 12-05-2004, 03:17 PM
jason Gilespie's mullet

atillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Quote:
Originally posted by atillio
4.10 york soldier's tale at around 2/5 at the moment

soz for the late posting - have has comp probs all day
like i said am really for only giving 3 minutes for you guys to get the bet on.....the horse was way way to classy - won very easily

all i am going to say is that i am lucky my computor sorted itself out intime for this race

Craig is the owner of one of the most cultured left foots ever to represent Cleveland Hall. Another ex Heathfield schoolboy, he played for the club during his Under 13 season in 1992-93 and demonstrated a mature attitude to go with his undoubted skill.

Old 12-05-2004, 03:36 PM
bet collecting

el mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Atillio, sorry mate but 2/5 doesn't qualify has to be 1.5 or above. Might also have to put some sort of time limit on this as it's highly unlikely that anyone's going to get on otherwise.

I know this can be a problem re the nags but surely at least 10 mins prior is reasonable and for non nag bets at least 30 mins.

BTW I posted up Soldier's Tale after the Craven good to see it did a bit better than my other tip to ignore Haafd next time it ran.........
Old 13-05-2004, 10:06 AM
jason Gilespie's mullet

ok soz about yesterday - now ive got a friendlier price for seeyaaj at 1/1 in the 7.45 at ludlow - won on very similar conditons at ludlow last week - to win me enough to pay for this months rent.
nothing else will be pulling up any trees, but the main danger will be brave dane at 9/4. one mate is putting a small wager on this horse as well - just to cover his back

Old 13-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thursday at 1800 (UK time):
Danish Superligaen AB v OB Total Goal Score Over 2.5
Odds: 1.57
Old 13-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Memories

samtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
got a tenner on it Stig.
Old 13-05-2004, 06:51 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
AB - OB 0-3

2 goals in injury time Lucky escape that !!
Old 13-05-2004, 06:51 PM
jason Gilespie's mullet

Quote:
ok soz about yesterday - now ive got a friendlier price for seeyaaj at 1/1 in the 7.45 at ludlow - won on very similar conditons at ludlow last week - to win me enough to pay for this months rent.
nothing else will be pulling up any trees, but the main danger will be brave dane at 9/4. one mate is putting a small wager on this horse as well - just to cover his back
my mate is a sensible man - brave dane did very well to beat seeyaaj into a close second

i guess ive got a booking

Old 13-05-2004, 06:54 PM
Danger Zone

Cheers Stig !!!
Old 13-05-2004, 06:59 PM
bet collecting

el mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Balance +1.10

Stig 4/4 +2.33
LL 3/4 +1.11
Grim 1/1 +1
El 1/2 -.34
Atillio 0/1 -1
Billy G 0/2 -2

Great stuff Stig! That one was pulled out of the bag....
Old 13-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
my mate is a sensible man - brave dane did very well to beat seeyaaj into a close second

i guess ive got a booking
Cheers again Atillio, you are very close to being on my ignore list.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 14-05-2004, 09:44 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Sunday at 1700 (UK time)
Division One
VARD HAUGESUND v START Total Goal Score Under 3.5
Odds: 1.65