Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 31-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Good Luck Huddersfield!

I would like to wish Huddersfield the best of luck in today's division 3 Play Off final. The main reason I would like to see them win is because if Stockport had of gone differently it could well have been us!

I do feel some level of sorrow for Huddersfield though I am glad it was them and not us! Now look where we are What a long way!

So good luck to all at Hudderfield F.C.
Old 31-05-2004, 02:26 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
listening to ther the fans sound like the wham of div3. Come on Mansfield!
Old 31-05-2004, 02:46 PM

PhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yeah good luck to them. One of my mates supports them and it hasn't been an easy few years for them since we stayed up at their expense. I've been to a few of their games this season and their away support is very good. I went to Orient and they took close to 2k, excellent when it's such a long trip down. I was also at Cheltenham on the last day when they only needed to equal the result achieved by Torquay to go up. The drew after conceding a late goal so I really hope they do it today.
Old 31-05-2004, 04:41 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
I'd like to see Huddersfield make it. They've had a tough time of it for the last few years.
Old 31-05-2004, 04:51 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
I was justing saying to my mate today I want Huddersfield to win for the exact same reasons as Shipp Ahoy. So "COME ON HUDDERSFIELD!!"

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 31-05-2004, 05:50 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Had hoped Huddesfield would win - looks like extra time
Old 31-05-2004, 06:54 PM

PhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Huddersfield win on penalties!

Feel sorry for Mansfield, but perhaps Lawrence shouldn't have been so cocky with his spot kick.
Old 31-05-2004, 06:56 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Wanted Huddersfield for their long suffering fans, but it would've been weird if Mansfield won it.

Palace Br*ghton Mansfield

The same three teams who were promoted together from div 3 in 1977.

Ahem, I'll get my anorak. . .
Old 31-05-2004, 07:09 PM
His Nibs

julian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejulian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejulian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejulian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejulian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejulian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejulian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejulian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejulian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejulian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejulian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i have a bit of a soft one for 'udders as lived there for couple of years. met the wife there too! well done huddersfield.....
Old 31-05-2004, 07:12 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I wanted Mansfield to win, their my second team, my grandad used to be a season ticket holder, seen them play a few times!

There young centre back Baptise looks excellent, only 18 aswell!

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 31-05-2004, 08:32 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mansfield were by far the better team and had far more chances - however they did not take them and then messed up their pens.

Haven't seen the close up of the disallowed goal but can anyone who has confirm that the ball had crossed the line for a goal kick?
Old 31-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Memories

samtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Was talking to a hudders fan at my campsite and he seemed like a nice guy so i supported them today.