Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 10-08-2004, 08:30 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Away fan links

Can people please post links to other football boards here and I'll edit them into a little guide and make it a sticky.
Arsenal To view the link you have to Register or Login

Villa To view the link you have to Register or Login
Blackburn To view the link you have to Register or Login
Birmingham City To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login
Bolton To view the link you have to Register or Login
Brenford To view the link you have to Register or Login

Brighton and Hove Albion To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login
Bromley FC To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login
Burnley To view the link you have to Register or Login
Cambridge United (official site board - used quite a lot tho) To view the link you have to Register or Login

Charlton Boards To view the link you have to Register or Login
Chelsea To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login
Chester To view the link you have to Register or Login
Coventry To view the link you have to Register or Login
Crewe To view the link you have to Register or Login
Donny: DRFC (VSC) forum :-www.drfc-vsc.co.uk
Yorkshire (Pride of Yorkshire) :-www.yorkshire.the-talk.net
Everton To view the link you have to Register or Login
Fulham To view the link you have to Register or Login
Leicester To view the link you have to Register or Login
Orient To view the link you have to Register or Login
Liverpool To view the link you have to Register or Login Liverpool To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login

Luton To view the link you have to Register or Login
Hull City To view the link you have to Register or Login
Man City To view the link you have to Register or Login
Morton To view the link you have to Register or Login
Man City:To view the link you have to Register or Login
ManU To view the link you have to Register or Login
Millwall To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login
Newcastle Board To view the link you have to Register or Login
Northampton To view the link you have to Register or Login
Norwich To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login
Forest To view the link you have to Register or Login
Greenock Morton To view the link you have to Register or Login
QPR To view the link you have to Register or Login
Reading To view the link you have to Register or Login
Plymouth To view the link you have to Register or Login
Preston To view the link you have to Register or Login
QPR To view the link you have to Register or Login
Sheffield United: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Southampton To view the link you have to Register or Login
Stoke To view the link you have to Register or Login
Spurs To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login
Sunderland To view the link you have to Register or Login
Baggies rivals board To view the link you have to Register or Login
Supporters Site of Viennas oldest football club. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Watford To view the link you have to Register or Login

West Ham United To view the link you have to Register or Login
Wolves ones if anyone wants some banter To view the link you have to Register or Login
To view the link you have to Register or Login

General
To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login
a general Conference one
Old 15-01-2006, 01:46 PM

AFC On Tour dances before me like a million eyesAFC On Tour dances before me like a million eyesAFC On Tour dances before me like a million eyesAFC On Tour dances before me like a million eyesAFC On Tour dances before me like a million eyesAFC On Tour dances before me like a million eyesAFC On Tour dances before me like a million eyesAFC On Tour dances before me like a million eyesAFC On Tour dances before me like a million eyesAFC On Tour dances before me like a million eyesAFC On Tour dances before me like a million eyes
I run a general forum for younger people to discuss teams from london and the south.

Old 29-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Very Senior Member

dougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
The Brighton NSC one should be this one as the other one is unreliable. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Legends never die

jamienffc will last through forever and another dayjamienffc will last through forever and another dayjamienffc will last through forever and another dayjamienffc will last through forever and another dayjamienffc will last through forever and another dayjamienffc will last through forever and another dayjamienffc will last through forever and another dayjamienffc will last through forever and another dayjamienffc will last through forever and another dayjamienffc will last through forever and another dayjamienffc will last through forever and another day
another forest one - To view the link you have to Register or Login

Stan Hibbert
Old 20-02-2006, 07:51 AM
Visiting Seagull

Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette Seagullette
This is a good mixed site for all fans from all divisions.

Banter not abuse
Old 24-03-2006, 04:57 PM

argyle_dude dances before me like a million eyesargyle_dude dances before me like a million eyesargyle_dude dances before me like a million eyesargyle_dude dances before me like a million eyesargyle_dude dances before me like a million eyesargyle_dude dances before me like a million eyesargyle_dude dances before me like a million eyesargyle_dude dances before me like a million eyesargyle_dude dances before me like a million eyesargyle_dude dances before me like a million eyesargyle_dude dances before me like a million eyes
www.thefootballforum.net

To view the link you have to Register or Login is a busy general football forum. The CCC section has grown hugely over the last two seasons. The CCC section can be found To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-03-2006, 02:23 PM

Oliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOliver V : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by dougdeep
The Brighton NSC one should be this one as the other one is unreliable. To view the link you have to Register or Login
I don't know why but I got banned from there after th 5-0 game

It said because of abusive swearing, I would never do that

Last edited by Oliver V; 29-03-2006 at 02:33 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:39 PM

palacelewin is playing for a contract
new forum

Try my new forum...To view the link you have to Register or Login
A forum for little banter
Old 01-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Visiting Bluenose

Zeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyesZeeks dances before me like a million eyes
New unofficial Birmingham City forum as the old one got killed in cold blood and suspicious circumstances.

Old 06-05-2006, 05:09 PM

Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
anybody know a Boro one we need serous tips?
Old 13-05-2006, 03:56 PM

eagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfeagle_ali9 knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Just went on the Norwich message boards. God I hate those fans
Old 13-07-2006, 04:23 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 14-07-2006, 12:43 PM

size3 dances before me like a million eyessize3 dances before me like a million eyessize3 dances before me like a million eyessize3 dances before me like a million eyessize3 dances before me like a million eyessize3 dances before me like a million eyessize3 dances before me like a million eyessize3 dances before me like a million eyessize3 dances before me like a million eyessize3 dances before me like a million eyessize3 dances before me like a million eyes

Bradford City A.F.C. - be careful, we aren't as friendly as you lot!!
Old 03-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Back With A Vengeance!

Maloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
that PNE one has no posts in he last year. dead.

"What do you call a country with no rules? FRANCE
What do you call a country with too many rules? GERMANY
What do you call a country with rules including animals fighting? SPAIN!!!"
Old 04-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
If you register posts will appear.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Wasn't me

Southend To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-08-2006, 11:51 AM
Wasn't me

Leeds To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-08-2006, 05:48 PM

Croydonman has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Croydonman has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Croydonman has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Croydonman has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Croydonman has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Croydonman has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Croydonman has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Croydonman has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Croydonman has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Croydonman has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Croydonman has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Croydon FC - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-08-2006, 11:10 AM

Addickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Another Charlton one

That's it.
Old 22-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Scarfer army

GeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Championship board