Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 21-09-2006, 01:56 PM

Banksie dances before me like a million eyesBanksie dances before me like a million eyesBanksie dances before me like a million eyesBanksie dances before me like a million eyesBanksie dances before me like a million eyesBanksie dances before me like a million eyesBanksie dances before me like a million eyesBanksie dances before me like a million eyesBanksie dances before me like a million eyesBanksie dances before me like a million eyesBanksie dances before me like a million eyes
Coventry one:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Basically the old Covcityfc.com forums.
Old 14-11-2006, 04:12 PM
www.************ .com

CPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone know a Carlisle one?
Old 08-02-2007, 08:24 AM

Stonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Q.P.R. sites are now invalid /broken this is the new one.

Old 08-04-2007, 06:55 AM
Very Senior Member

dougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC Guy
Anyone know a Carlisle one?
Old 04-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Sh#t on the seaweed

Seagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Take your pick here, they seem to have them all

Make Someone happy, EAT! a Seagull for breakfast!!!
Old 19-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
wow loads of links

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 17-09-2007, 02:15 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Catch some vintage footage of Brighton fans running at Withdean here:

Last edited by CP Satellite; 23-09-2007 at 04:21 PM.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Oisin
Leeds To view the link you have to Register or Login
Also Leeds

Last edited by Heb 7:4; 20-01-2008 at 12:16 AM.
Old 17-01-2008, 10:35 PM

Addickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Moved Charlton Rivals site

That's it.
Old 29-04-2008, 09:49 PM

uncle bede dances before me like a million eyesuncle bede dances before me like a million eyesuncle bede dances before me like a million eyesuncle bede dances before me like a million eyesuncle bede dances before me like a million eyesuncle bede dances before me like a million eyesuncle bede dances before me like a million eyesuncle bede dances before me like a million eyesuncle bede dances before me like a million eyesuncle bede dances before me like a million eyesuncle bede dances before me like a million eyes
Vale

Old 11-09-2008, 09:10 PM

DiscoCAFC has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDiscoCAFC has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDiscoCAFC has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDiscoCAFC has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDiscoCAFC has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDiscoCAFC has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDiscoCAFC has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDiscoCAFC has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDiscoCAFC has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDiscoCAFC has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDiscoCAFC has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Charlton one

addickted.net

Anyone know any portsmouth ones?
Old 10-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

You need to register tho.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 10-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know a wet spam forum??

Old 10-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Hooray For Boobies

#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot

Old 10-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot
Knees up Mother Brown - West Ham United FC Online
Old 20-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Banned by Moderators

PALACEBOIBLOCKV dances before me like a million eyesPALACEBOIBLOCKV dances before me like a million eyesPALACEBOIBLOCKV dances before me like a million eyesPALACEBOIBLOCKV dances before me like a million eyesPALACEBOIBLOCKV dances before me like a million eyesPALACEBOIBLOCKV dances before me like a million eyesPALACEBOIBLOCKV dances before me like a million eyesPALACEBOIBLOCKV dances before me like a million eyesPALACEBOIBLOCKV dances before me like a million eyesPALACEBOIBLOCKV dances before me like a million eyesPALACEBOIBLOCKV dances before me like a million eyes
HERES A BLOG ASSOCIATED WITH 'THE PALACE FIRM'
Old 22-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEBOIBLOCKV
HERES A BLOG ASSOCIATED WITH 'THE PALACE FIRM'
Stupid ****.

Old 15-04-2009, 12:29 PM

Li 150 dances before me like a million eyesLi 150 dances before me like a million eyesLi 150 dances before me like a million eyesLi 150 dances before me like a million eyesLi 150 dances before me like a million eyesLi 150 dances before me like a million eyesLi 150 dances before me like a million eyesLi 150 dances before me like a million eyesLi 150 dances before me like a million eyesLi 150 dances before me like a million eyesLi 150 dances before me like a million eyes
Great idea this:
Derby County link:
Old 26-07-2009, 09:04 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very entertaining Leicester fans site,

Bentleys Roof.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:46 PM

Wernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyesWernham Hogg dances before me like a million eyes
Notts county: