Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 09-01-2010, 12:12 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone know a Saints one, the link from the OP isn't valid
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:27 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bullet,

Try....On The Cross.Southampton site
Old 09-01-2010, 12:31 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 30-07-2010, 02:56 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Any Bristol City ones?
Old 20-04-2011, 06:58 PM

Wild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
DRFC (VSC) forum :-www.drfc-vsc.co.uk
Yorkshire (Pride of Yorkshire) :-www.yorkshire.the-talk.net

Last edited by Wild Rover; 20-04-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Old 21-10-2012, 08:21 PM

Reebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Told you all! And my user name has been disabled! You just don't like the truth! I told you gartside had offered dougie a 3 year deal and big money like 500k a year!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-10-2012, 08:24 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebok_Trotter
Told you all! And my user name has been disabled! You just don't like the truth! I told you gartside had offered dougie a 3 year deal and big money like 500k a year!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Here's an idea

**** off you twat
Old 21-10-2012, 08:24 PM

Reebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
been some money for graeme souness, but he's not on our radar! That's just a smoke screen. we want dougie and we will get dougie. Gartside won't let us down this time.

money talks $$$$
Old 21-10-2012, 08:26 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
been some money for graeme souness, but he's not on our radar! That's just a smoke screen. we want dougie and we will get dougie. Gartside won't let us down this time.

money talks $$$$
Shame your club has none
Old 21-10-2012, 08:27 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:

money talks $$$$
Piss off rodney ,your the worst troll weve had for a long while and thats saying something !
Old 21-10-2012, 08:27 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:

money talks $$$$
0-1
Old 21-10-2012, 08:28 PM

Your getting Coyle as Dougie's replacement, I;ll be pi$$ing my self with laughter!
Old 21-10-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Your getting Coyle as Dougie's replacement, I;ll be pi$$ing my self with laughter!
We're not that stupid

Now please **** off back to Bolton
Old 21-10-2012, 08:32 PM

I'll have some of that 500k gartside is offering me! and a 3 year deal! bye bye palace!
Old 21-10-2012, 08:33 PM

Quote:
I'll have some of that 500k gartside is offering me! and a 3 year deal! bye bye palace!
Do you realise he's not going to join Bolton?

You're a twat, your clubs fans are twats and your chairman is a twat

Now twat off
Old 21-10-2012, 08:39 PM

What's wrong with you lot! Bolton have offered me big money! You should have appreciated me more, 7 months left on my deal, screw you! I'm off to the trotters!
Old 21-10-2012, 08:39 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

money talks $$$$
Your a c.unt end of

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 21-10-2012, 08:47 PM

Take some deap breaths boys and girls. I'm going to sleep on it tonight. I think i'll be having wet dreams over gartside's offer though! I'll be back tomorrow, sleep tight!
]http://i48.tinypic.com/2rdzyao.jpg[/IMG]
Old 21-10-2012, 08:50 PM

Take some deap breaths boys and girls. I'm going to sleep on it tonight. I think i'll be having wet dreams over gartside's offer though! I'll be back tomorrow, sleep tight!
]http://i48.tinypic.com/2rdzyao.jpg[/IMG]
Old 21-10-2012, 08:51 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
No one cares.