Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 22-10-2012, 11:12 AM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebok_Trotter
Your getting Coyle as Dougie's replacement, I;ll be pi$$ing my self with laughter!
What was you saying cu.nt chops

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 22-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1
What was you saying cu.nt chops

I like this young man, because, when he came out
He came out wit the phrase, he went from ashy to classy
Old 22-10-2012, 02:08 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Take some deap breaths boys and girls. I'm going to sleep on it tonight. I think i'll be having wet dreams over gartside's offer though! I'll be back tomorrow, sleep tight!
]http://i48.tinypic.com/2rdzyao.jpg[/IMG]
'Permission to speak to Bolton, Sir'

'Permission denied, Dougie'

It could still happen, I suppose, but not in the bag, like you made out.

What have you got to say now, you Back Pudding eating Muppet !?
Old 22-10-2012, 04:48 PM

Reebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
'Permission to speak to Bolton, Sir'

'Permission denied, Dougie'

It could still happen, I suppose, but not in the bag, like you made out.

What have you got to say now, you Back Pudding eating Muppet !?
Permission now granted! You should have listened to me. LMFAO!
The deal should be wrapped up no later than Wednesday. I told you all that we are more ambitious than palace! Your legend is nearly a Wanderer!

Now 1/6 on with sky bet! Are you's still tempted?? LMFAO again!

Last edited by Reebok_Trotter; 22-10-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Old 22-10-2012, 04:56 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
The deal should be wrapped up no later than Wednesday. I told you all that we are more ambitious than palace! Your legend is nearly a Wanderer!

But you live in Bolton you prick.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 22-10-2012, 05:09 PM

Reebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
But you live in Bolton you prick.
I don't live in Bolton, thicko!
Old 22-10-2012, 05:10 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

He won't be a legend at your place.

You will be bored to tears with his tactics.

You may be more ambitious but you are 110million in debt (don't give me all that it's owed to a supporter - it's still f*****g owed!)

I hope he's an abject failure.

I've never liked your shitty side ever since Fat Sam and his boring long ball football came to your grotty town.

Your 'ban relegation from the Prem' Chairman is a wanker.

Come on you Wolves tomorrow night.
Old 22-10-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
I don't live in Bolton, thicko!
But you're still a prick
Old 22-10-2012, 05:14 PM

500K a year, wow! Bolton blew Palace away! A 3 year deal maybe? Big bonus when I take them up! I can't stop smiling!
Old 22-10-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
500K a year, wow! Bolton blew Palace away! A 3 year deal maybe? Big bonus when I take them up! I can't stop smiling!
The reason he's smiling is that he knows he can a shit job at your place and can still walk away with a big fat cheque, when he's sacked.
Is he the best you could do !!!!
You've got to go up this season or it's curtains for you lot, financially.
You've just got a Manager, who's always thinking in the long term.

Mugs!!!

Hope you end up like Pompey
Old 22-10-2012, 05:25 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
I hope you lot go bust.Your fans are already leaving in droves after half a season down a division.Bolton is a shit hole .Full stop.
And Bristol city gave you a kicking on Saturday

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 22-10-2012, 05:29 PM

Bolton have won the FA cup 4 times! What have Palace ever won? LMFAO!
Old 22-10-2012, 05:39 PM

And prey tell me when that was ?
In my lifetime ? I doubt it and I'm not that young, I'm afraid.
You've just been the classic chicken hearted troll, trying to wind us all from behind your computer screen, when if I were you (desperate for an immediate return to the Prem), I might not actually be that happy with who you are going to get.
You so called fans hounded Gary Megson out of a job, sounds like you did the same to Coyle.
I know we don't get big crowds, but unless you were playing one the big teams (with loads of away fans), I always noticed loads of empty seats at your ground, on Match of the Day. This year even less fans.
So, a half empty stadium full of moaning, whining so called supporters.
I actually feel sorry for Dougie.
Old 22-10-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
And prey tell me when that was ?
In my lifetime ? I doubt it and I'm not that young, I'm afraid.
You've just been the classic chicken hearted troll, trying to wind us all from behind your computer screen, when if I were you (desperate for an immediate return to the Prem), I might not actually be that happy with who you are going to get.
You so called fans hounded Gary Megson out of a job, sounds like you did the same to Coyle.
I know we don't get big crowds, but unless you were playing one the big teams (with loads of away fans), I always noticed loads of empty seats at your ground, on Match of the Day. This year even less fans.
So, a half empty stadium full of moaning, whining so called supporters.
I actually feel sorry for Dougie.
Coyle was never hounded out of a job, the fans were more than patient. I believe a number of your fans wanted Dougie sacked at the beginning of the season and now he's a god! How fickle!
Old 22-10-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
I hope you lot go bust.Your fans are already leaving in droves after half a season down a division.Bolton is a shit hole .Full stop.
And Bristol city gave you a kicking on Saturday
Bristol City fans attacked the Harvester and Scotts pubs near the ground after the game. Both are family pubs and were busy with families with young children. How very sad that you think this was funny!
Old 22-10-2012, 06:00 PM

We have won more prestigious cups.

We have more fans.

Our catchment area is far bigger than Croydon Palace's catchment area.
Our fans are definitely not as fickle as yours- only end of august and beginning of September they were calling for the head of Freedman and now he is your god!!!

We haven't nearly gone bust like Palace have - hence their true name being Crystal Palace 2010!

Last edited by Reebok_Trotter; 22-10-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old 22-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

We have more fans.

Our fans are definitely not as fickle as yours- only end of august and beginning of September they were calling for the head of Freedman and now he is your god!!!

We haven't gone bust like Palace have - hence their true name being Crystal Palace 2010!
You came close in the 80s.

I hope your mother's vagina collapses in your face as you lick it out.
Old 22-10-2012, 06:04 PM

eagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
we are above and beat you. get a feeling (totally no sour grapes) that he wont do well with you and you ll sack him after no promotion and have to pay him off! remember, all teams have good and bad runs. we lost our first 3 and many were calling for his head
Old 22-10-2012, 06:04 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:

We have more fans.

We haven't nearly gone bust like Palace have - hence their true name being Crystal Palace 2010!
You haven't even got a proper rival.I know some Burnley fans and they say you are the Charlton of the north west.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 22-10-2012, 06:05 PM

I went to Palace away in 2000 when they asked each fan to donate 1,000 at half time. It was quite comical. They are as embarrasing to southern football as Bury are to northern football. Of course Freedman is going to pick us over you losers!