Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 22-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebok_Trotter
Bristol City fans attacked the Harvester and Scotts pubs near the ground after the game. Both are family pubs and were busy with families with young children. How very sad that you think this was funny!
Scotts is never a "family pub"! Don't make me laugh!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 22-10-2012, 06:06 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
I went to Palace away in 2000 when they asked each fan to donate £1,000 at half time. It was quite comical. They are as embarrasing to southern football as Bury are to northern football. Of course Freedman is going to pick us over you losers!
See post 79.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Zaha: “11”.
Old 22-10-2012, 06:10 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
I went to Palace away in 2000 when they asked each fan to donate £1,000 at half time. It was quite comical. They are as embarrasing to southern football as Bury are to northern football. Of course Freedman is going to pick us over you losers!
Good for you, good for you.
Old 22-10-2012, 06:11 PM

Reebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle
Scotts is never a "family pub"! Don't make me laugh!
Certainly after the game it is! There were young families in both pubs especially the Harvester.

The Bristol City fans also tried to get in to the West Stand in the Reebok. That IS the family stand!
Old 22-10-2012, 06:13 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
We have won more prestigious cups. A very, very long time ago

We have more fans. I bet you need a lot more in your ground to break even

Our catchment area is far bigger than Croydon Palace's catchment area. You've only got 2 of the biggest Clubs in Europe nearby - City and United
Our fans are definitely not as fickle as yours My Sons went up to your place when we WON and said that your fans support was absolutely dire - Quiet as mice- only end of august and beginning of September they were calling for the head of Freedman and now he is your god!!! I admit I wanted him out in August but the likes of me were very much in the minority

We haven't gone bust like Palace have - hence their true name being Crystal Palace 2010! You soon might !
It will be an expensive mistake by your wanker of a Chairman.
Old 22-10-2012, 06:13 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey
Good for you, good for you.
Judging by his postings on here he was in a pushchair at the time.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Old 22-10-2012, 06:16 PM

Reebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screenReebok_Trotter has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
We beat Palace on history, attendances, major honours, facilities and in any other way you can think of. I can't believe it's up for debate to be honest.

We rarely are the bigger club in these sort of debates, but we certainly are this time!
Old 22-10-2012, 06:18 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
We beat Palace on history, attendances, major honours, facilities and in any other way you can think of. I can't believe it's up for debate to be honest.

We rarely are the bigger club in these sort of debates, but we certainly are this time!
You have had years in the premier and are now averaging what ? 16-17k maybe?
We had over 19k average after one season up there you silly northern monkey.If you don't go up you will be getting smaller crowds than us.FACT.

Twinned with MK Dons

Old 22-10-2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
You have had years in the premier and are now averaging what ? 16-17k maybe?
We had over 19k average after one season up there you silly northern monkey.If you don't go up you will be getting smaller crowds than us.FACT.
10 Bolton Wanderers 106,260 17,710
11 Ipswich Town 85,521 17,104
12 Birmingham City 98,433 16,405
13 Crystal Palace 94,049 15,674

We are near the bottom you are 4th from top, just stating facts, we have bigger crowds and we can afford Dougie!
Old 22-10-2012, 06:21 PM

I'll be back in a bit, just taking the whippet out for a walk, see you soon! xx
Old 22-10-2012, 06:26 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
10 Bolton Wanderers 106,260 17,710
11 Ipswich Town 85,521 17,104
12 Birmingham City 98,433 16,405
13 Crystal Palace 94,049 15,674

We are near the bottom you are 4th from top, just stating facts, we have bigger crowds and we can afford Dougie!
Shit crowds considering you have been in the top division for so long.They won't get bigger when Freedman brings his safety first style to you.

Twinned with MK Dons

Old 22-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'll be back in a bit, just taking the whippet out for a walk, see you soon! xx

You lead an interesting life eh?

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 22-10-2012, 07:17 PM

Jesus Christ! I didn't realise how badly run Palace have been, no wonder Dougie wants to sign for the mighty Trotters!

Only now does Mark Goldberg believe football can understand how he squandered £40m on Crystal Palace, and took them close to oblivion during an ill-starred ownership that caused "a lot of pain and embarrassment" for his family and now ex-wife. Goldberg takes Bromley to Leyton Orient on Saturday in the FA Cup first round in his second coming in football. In this incarnation he is a manager, not an executive. A chirpy character in his third spell in the Bromley dugout, Goldberg, reflecting on his experience at Palace, points to the frequency with which clubs now dice with liquidation.

"How many has it happened at since? How many clubs have entered administration? I mean even Simon Jordan has lost more than me," says Goldberg of his successor at Palace, whose ownership ended in the club entering a second administration in 2010. "It happens. And the Palace fans have realised now it wasn't a Mark Goldberg problem, it was a football problem. If I could go back I would make sure the people who said they would put their money in put their money in with me.

"The aim was that it would become a public company, I would have a small shareholding and I would end up becoming the chairman of the club that I loved. When I agreed the deal we were in the Premiership, and when I took it over in the Championship, and it was the first year where there was a massive gulf in turnover. I had Premiership wages at £7-8m and turnover had fallen from £14m to £4m and I didn't see that coming.

"How could I shout and scream at the time? Nobody was interested. It's actually taken 10 years before I could tell the story because it's happened to everybody, not just me. I ended up going bankrupt to save the club. I think a lot of people know that now. I'm not embarrassed about Palace."

Goldberg paid Ron Noades £22m for Palace in 1998, in a deal which included a £5m loan from the outgoing owner but did not buy him Selhurst Park, which Noades leased back him. When Steve Coppell was moved sideways to become director of football Goldberg puzzlingly appointed Noades as caretaker manager.

Then came the agents who took Goldberg for at least £1m in fees, and the three Argentinian players, Pablo Rodríguez, Cristian Ledesma and Walter del Río, who cost £187,500 though only the latter actually signed, and would make just one first-team start.

Then there was the hiring of Terry Venables, who left his post as manager after seven months in January 1999. Venables' deal had been memorable. He accepted a tax-free, £750,000 salary, impressive for a manager in the old First Division, and signed a five-year contract worth £3.5m. There was a £650,000 house, share options of £2m, along with a Mercedes car, a 10% pension contribution, and £20,000 relocation expenses.

Has Goldberg seen him since? "I've bumped into him a couple of times and we give each other a hug. There's no bad feeling there, I have no blame for anyone other than myself. I brought him. I lost and I had to pick myself up.

"I actually did start a business at the age of 20 that became the fastest growing IT contract company in the country for five years. You can be knocked down, you can lose all the money, but I was able to draw strength from the fact that I had young kids: I couldn't allow them to see what a big mistake I made [though] you have moments when you're angry at yourself. I drew strength that I was genuinely as happy in my local pub as I was in any boardroom. That's where I'm lucky. And I had knowledge. In my opinion that's worth more than the money."

Goldberg's latest business scheme is in contract jobs. Could he ever see himself as the owner of a club again? "No. I don't want anything to do with running or owning," he says. "My true love is management."

He is optimistic about where the game could still take him. "I'm 48 now and in any other job you're old but in football management you're actually quite young. I feel that I'm really learning a lot and this is a great platform for me. I'd love to do this full-time but I want to get my track record here. I don't for a minute believe that anyone else will take me on. But I do believe that potentially I could earn a living doing what I love doing."

Goldberg ended his first season in charge of Bromley in 2005-6 with promotion to Conference South via a play-off win over Billericay, and a loss to Gillingham in the FA Cup first round. Why is he now in a third stab at the job? "I've had a lack of a vote of confidence from the owner, Jerry Dolke who is an old friend, each time. Finally I've come back on the basis that for the first time that there is no conflict."

I hated my time at Palace, the fans were terrible! They had no passion whatsoever, I'm glad I moved on.
Old 22-10-2012, 07:21 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Stopped reading at "Mark Goldberg"
Old 22-10-2012, 07:23 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
So you didnt take the whippet for a walk you just spent time looking up shit to try to wind us up ! Honestly you are a sad sad prick . Dougie will have his hands full trying to please you lot ( assuming your a pigs foot ? )
Old 22-10-2012, 07:29 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff
So you didnt take the whippet for a walk you just spent time looking up shit to try to wind us up ! Honestly you are a sad sad prick . Dougie will have his hands full trying to please you lot ( assuming your a pigs foot ? )
He is a Bolton fan mate.The Charlton of the NW. Nobody cares about them.
Preston-Blackpool,Burnley-Blackburn.

Twinned with MK Dons

Old 22-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Since this post was made at 8.17pm I can confirm Reebok Trotter is having to endure watching his mother perform Bukkake from random homeless guys, whilst being pounded by his father who is high on crack, whilst old RT who is in excruciating pain stares longingly at a signed picture of Bolton idol mixu paatelainen picture (circa 1996) wishing it was him..........shi_tty posts will resume shortly from the odious little ****
Old 22-10-2012, 08:13 PM

I feel your pain fellow football fans, I know somewhere, that you can get the help you need!
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-10-2012, 08:19 PM

What time is it? it's ADMIN time! LOL
Old 22-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
What time is it? it's ADMIN time! LOL
your mum's minge has more hair than ivan campo