Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Beer Lover

ginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Mourinho comments on Palace!

Was watching Chelsea Tv ( i know bit sad but the family is subscribed to it!)
Mourinho says "Crystal Palace have good players ...especially the wingers..Kolkka and Routledge..both strong and agile. We must be focused!"
He also praised Dowie's work at Palace, and our very own AJ with his 30+ goals last season!

Well my WHOLE family is full of Chelsea fans, but i be making the noise tomorrow to cheer on the lads
Old 23-08-2004, 09:04 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Re: Mourinho comments on Palace!

Quote:
Originally posted by ginger eagle
Was watching Chelsea Tv ( i know bit sad but the family is subscribed to it!)
Mourinho says "Crystal Palace have good players ...especially the wingers..Kolkka and Routledge..both strong and agile. We must be focused!"
He also praised Dowie's work at Palace, and our very own AJ with his 30+ goals last season!

Well my WHOLE family is full of Chelsea fans, but i be making the noise tomorrow to cheer on the lads
I feel very sad for you, having to live with a family of Chelscum!
Old 23-08-2004, 09:05 PM

christopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
How are you feeling about tomorrow c_block? Excited or anxious?
Old 23-08-2004, 09:05 PM

Johnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fear
If you did not know C - Block Lad, does not like Chelski very much !!
Old 23-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Beer Lover

ginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airginger eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnson
i think i gathered that!
Old 23-08-2004, 09:09 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by christopher
How are you feeling about tomorrow c_block? Excited or anxious?
Bit of both mate, of course my hatred for Chelsea is no secret on these boards, however Im crapping it that Chelsea will turn us over and I will have those Chelsea scumbags smug grins stareing back at me.

But on the otherhand I cannot wait for tomorrow night, for what will be an big occasion.
Old 23-08-2004, 09:16 PM

christopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
I'm rather looking forward to it myself.
Old 23-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Anonymous Coward

bring on the chelski scum
Old 23-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
The view of a Chelsea fan...

Quote:
edno
Chelsea Ball Boy

United Kingdom
17 Posts
Posted - 23 August 2004 : 17:10:14
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on... did none of you (bar Kezza) see that Palace keeper on Saturday??!! If we can't score goals against him (who was playing for the mighty Dundee last season) who can we score against? I think if Chelsea get an early couple of goals, who is to say we won't go on to score 3 or 4? Why would, or should, they sit back and practice defending well when they could go and entertain, with the match all but won? It's not like Palace are a potent attacking force who will give us cause or reason to defend. It's these sort of matches that will give the midfield and attack their chance to work out how to achieve things. Man U and Birmingham were difficult matches where we were harried and pushed all the way, but Palace... we should demolish them!!! They've also just lost 3-1 at home to Everton - another probable relegation candidate. They've also only beaten us once at home in 10 matches, and that was back in 1990 when our squad was nowhere near as good as it is now. I think the Chelsea players, despite Mourinho's guidance, will want to prove more than they have done so far. Don't get me wrong; I'm as happy as anyone with 6 points from 6 - as I'm sure evryone is, but I feel that when you're a world class player in a world class team, how could you be happy winning every match 1-0, especially against opposition as weak as Palace?
taken from To view the link you have to Register or Login

A slightly arrogant view, and the clown obviously knows nothing about Palace's players. "It's not like Palace are a potent attacking force who will give us cause or reason to defend"...we'll see, considering it was our most potent feature vs. Everton.
Old 23-08-2004, 09:30 PM

silver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
come on palace
Old 23-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I cant help feeling C Block is going to get slapped tommorow night, C_Block as much as you annoy me sometimes, dont get into any arguements with any of their fans mate.
Old 23-08-2004, 09:34 PM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
that bloke is a tw@t - ok, we have a fight on our hands, but OI think we'll give them a good game and could even pull off a shock result - a little complacency in the chelski ranks would be great. I'm havin a fiver on Palace at 8/1, will be a nice bonus if it happens!
Old 23-08-2004, 09:48 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
Bit of both mate, of course my hatred for Chelsea is no secret on these boards
Tell me about it
Old 23-08-2004, 09:54 PM
Where am i

Ollie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That Chelsea fan is a cock
Old 23-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
our attacking threat is our only plus point at the moment
Old 24-08-2004, 01:33 PM

Jevo is playing for a contract
I think we should take Mourinho's opinion over this bell ends!
Old 24-08-2004, 01:42 PM

Q2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blues
Come on Palace - watching the Palace Game with Chelsea Fans tonight should be interesting!!
Old 24-08-2004, 01:43 PM
Been away but back again!

skyrocket6 is playing for a contract
lets hope we make the game as ugly as possible and upset the millionaires with the result in our favour
Old 24-08-2004, 01:49 PM
Keeping the Faith

Super Mabbutt is just too good for youSuper Mabbutt is just too good for youSuper Mabbutt is just too good for youSuper Mabbutt is just too good for youSuper Mabbutt is just too good for youSuper Mabbutt is just too good for youSuper Mabbutt is just too good for youSuper Mabbutt is just too good for youSuper Mabbutt is just too good for youSuper Mabbutt is just too good for youSuper Mabbutt is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnson
BBS news exclusive as C Blocks cover is blown

Believe in Bouncebackability.

Aki Riihilahti - probably the best asylum seeker in the world.
Old 24-08-2004, 01:55 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Hey....this smells of the comments made before Palace were to be soundly beaten in a FAC Semi Final in 1990 against Liverpool. After all, Liverpool had already beaten Palace 9-0 and 3-1 earlier in the season...it wasn't supposed to be if Liverpool won, but, by how many....

This is when Palace are most dangerous....