Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 24-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
After watching Chelski twice now they are very weak down the flanks. They like to play everything through the centre. Down the flanks is were we will get most joy especially as they have no wingers at the moment. If Wayne and Rola Cola are on form I have sneaking feeling that one goal will settle this game and it will be Palace to upset the odds.
Crystal Ball 'Who The F**k Knows 2018/2019

Vote Moo moo2
Old 24-08-2004, 02:03 PM
BBS addict

LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
I'm resigned to defeat but lets hope they can at least make a decent go of things, just to score a goal would be nice. The Chelsea fan makes a correct point about our record against them being poor, this was even so in the early 90's when we were, shock horror, actually better than them. It's a fixture I don't relish much as there's nothing more depressing than 1000's of local people coming to their local football ground to cheer on a team from west London and obviously their inevitable gloating afterwrds won't be enjoyable. But lets keep beleiving in our team and Manager.

Spike Milligan
Old 24-08-2004, 02:07 PM
BBS addict

LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Quote:
Originally posted by LP
I'm resigned to defeat but lets hope they can at least make a decent go of things, just to score a goal would be nice. The Chelsea fan makes a correct point about our record against them being poor, this was even so in the early 90's when we were, shock horror, actually better than them. It's a fixture I don't relish much as there's nothing more depressing than 1000's of local people coming to their local football ground to cheer on a team from west London and obviously their inevitable gloating afterwrds won't be enjoyable. But lets keep beleiving in our team and Manager.
Just read through that again and realised how defeatist it sounds, please ignore me!

Spike Milligan
Old 24-08-2004, 02:12 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by LP
Just read through that again and realised how defeatist it sounds, please ignore me!
Who are you, what's your name?
Crystal Ball 'Who The F**k Knows 2018/2019

Vote Moo moo2
Old 24-08-2004, 02:15 PM

Ouzodan is playing for a contract
Just like C_Block I cannot stand Chelsea in fact I would say out of all the clubs on this earth chelsea are my most hated team.

The Arrogance that flows through that set of fans puts the likes of Man Utd, West Ham et all to shame.
They are a particularly nasty bunch of low lives & I cant wait to the see the day the russian mafia pull out and leave chelsea for dead.

I'll leave you with another link To view the link you have to Register or Login (apologies if that part has already been posted)

Last edited by Ouzodan; 24-08-2004 at 02:18 PM.
Old 24-08-2004, 02:16 PM
BBS addict

Laurence, I sit in the Holmesdale stand and have a pathological hatred for Chelsea, unfortunately.

Spike Milligan
Old 24-08-2004, 03:07 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
It is perhaps worh noting that the result between the 'Super Chelsea' and 'relegation certs' Everton at Stamford Bridge last season was 0-0. Hardly scoring for fun last season either were they?

Last edited by Al From Bromley; 24-08-2004 at 03:10 PM.
Old 24-08-2004, 03:18 PM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ouzodan
I'll leave you with another link To view the link you have to Register or Login
Mmmm for some reason they really do have a chip on thier shoulder with regards to the Super Eagles.

Nice athletics stadium ... how fecking long ago did he go there ?
Old 24-08-2004, 03:22 PM
BBS addict

The bloke that wrote that abusive nonsense about our club probably lives within 2 miles of Selhurst Park, no doubt. Also it's funny to see his arrogance about the condition of our ground, especially if you're someone who visited Stamford Bridge in the 80's and early to mid 90's.

Spike Milligan
Old 24-08-2004, 03:32 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Ollie Ox
That Chelsea fan is a cock
But so many of them have that swaggering attitude.
Old 24-08-2004, 03:33 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by LP
The bloke that wrote that abusive nonsense about our club probably lives within 2 miles of Selhurst Park, no doubt. Also it's funny to see his arrogance about the condition of our ground, especially if you're someone who visited Stamford Bridge in the 80's and early to mid 90's.
It was the worst ground I have ever visited, bar none.
Old 24-08-2004, 03:48 PM
On my hands and knees

Gerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by LP
Shortly after we first went there in the 70s it was so bad they had to close the East Stand in case it fell down during a game.
Wembley 27th May 2013 - The Invincibles Rule The World
Upton Park 19th April 2014 - The Invincibles: Back From The Dead
Brittania Stadium 19th December 2015 - The Invincibles Last Stand?
Old 24-08-2004, 03:52 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
going out with a Chelsea fan, needless to say shall not be seeing her tonight!!...unless we win in which case I'll be banging her (back) door down
Old 24-08-2004, 03:58 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murray
That Mourinho bloke is a cock and Stamford Bridge is still a feckin toilet for the away fans.
Old 24-08-2004, 04:20 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Mourinho IS Borat.
Old 24-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Stealing your cat

Essexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No, I like Mourinho because he likes putting the wind up other arrogant managers, yet has respect for the smaller sides who are giving their all.

Plus, you can't argue with what he says - which must piss Wenger and Fergie off big time.
Old 24-08-2004, 04:50 PM
In Limbo

Darlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
It was the worst ground I have ever visited, bar none.
You can't have been to Feethams
Old 24-08-2004, 04:52 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Darlingtoneagle
You can't have been to Feethams
Nope. I'm a real wimp when it comes to away matches.
Old 24-08-2004, 05:02 PM
In Limbo

Darlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthDarlingtoneagle is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
Nope. I'm a real wimp when it comes to away matches.
Take a gander at this: -

To view the link you have to Register or Login

DFC don't play there any more but up till last year, or possibly the one before that, they did.
Old 24-08-2004, 06:29 PM

pattaya pete is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Finbar
going out with a Chelsea fan, needless to say shall not be seeing her tonight!!...unless we win in which case I'll be banging her (back) door down
Why yes,that is the Chelsea way!!