Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-05-2014, 10:19 AM
Banned by Moderators

HolmesdaleUpper has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHolmesdaleUpper has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHolmesdaleUpper has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHolmesdaleUpper has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHolmesdaleUpper has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHolmesdaleUpper has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHolmesdaleUpper has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHolmesdaleUpper has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHolmesdaleUpper has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHolmesdaleUpper has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHolmesdaleUpper has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
Mourinho is an arrogant cock and almost every interview is filled with bullshit. Pub team managers behave better than him. He behaved terribly in Spain and La Liga was glad to see the back of him. He can f*ck off.

1-0 you prick.
This x10
Old 03-05-2014, 10:19 AM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent View Post
I think it's possible you're the type of person who should look on him as a panto villain, not good for the blood pressure to be this bothered
He doesn't bother me or get under my skin, as said I just don't like arrogant people nor the way he conducts himself. I just don't understand why people continually want to lick his arsehole out.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 03-05-2014, 10:23 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
I like him

Tis but a stale sterile far left / liberal echo chamber
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 03-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Or a c*nt.
As if you of all people dislike *****.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
We hate Chelsea(or United)...You don't understand it living in Canada.....All those shirts around Croydon etc etc......But talk pretty to us and we are your bitches

Who is he the pope coming into our dressing room and blessing the players ?

Old 03-05-2014, 10:38 AM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The dressing room bit shows he CAN be a decent, pragmatic bloke, but his interviews always show the flip side to that.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:40 AM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mourinho is just sweet talking Mr.Parish so IF Pulis does decide to leave, the job is there for the taking.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:44 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
Football fans are so easily seduced. It's quite sweet I guess.
Quite.

FFS, even Paul Ince (!) said some nice things about our fans this season and there were posts shortly afterwards saying things like "ooo I always liked him, he talks such sense". .
Old 03-05-2014, 10:56 AM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
why does JM need to "seduce" Palace fans, think his comments are genuine, no spin there, so many people on here are too keen to just hate people from other clubs. it is a sport after all and at least he doesn't repeat boring interviews like nearly every other manager.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Mourinho is an arrogant cock and almost every interview is filled with bullshit. Pub team managers behave better than him. He behaved terribly in Spain and La Liga was glad to see the back of him. He can f*ck off.

1-0 you prick.
His arrogance isn't without substance though, he succeeds wherever he goes and gets the best out of his teams.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:06 AM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
why does JM need to "seduce" Palace fans, think his comments are genuine, no spin there, so many people on here are too keen to just hate people from other clubs. it is a sport after all and at least he doesn't repeat boring interviews like nearly every other manager.
I think you've missed my point.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:11 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Can you imagine another manager who has just lost a game going into the oppo's changing room ?

Other than him most would say piss off....But the special one...
Old 03-05-2014, 11:59 AM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Wiithout Sir Alex Ferguson it is highly unlikely that Tony Pulis would've come to Palace and highly likely we would now be back in the Championship.

Let's invite him to Palace so we can all line up to suck his bacon faced cock in the car park.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 03-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I find him very entertaining (even if it is as the panto villan) and for that reason alone I want him to remain in the premier league.

Whether he truly likes Palace or not we are getting some very good media exposure which is good for the club.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:08 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxinthebox View Post
Mind games are also clearly not bollocks. Pulis May not engage in such trivia but Jose most certainly does.
So, it is both pertinent and trivial?
Old 03-05-2014, 12:20 PM

Lewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLewarse : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like him, he's a pro troll.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:39 PM
red and blue army

PalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I like him too, he's been nothing but highly complimentary about us all season when he didn't need to be so i like him a lot for it. Some people just seem to hate everyone for the sake of it and are just abusive of everyone who isn't us, that is just bollocks in my opinion.
Old 03-05-2014, 01:06 PM

Jordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Wiithout Sir Alex Ferguson it is highly unlikely that Tony Pulis would've come to Palace and highly likely we would now be back in the Championship.

Let's invite him to Palace so we can all line up to suck his bacon faced cock in the car park.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I like JM. There's so, so much sterile, banal shite in the whole football circus that anyone who has a strong character (and perhaps a little bit of wit) is welcome.

For all their faults, people like IH, JM, Di Canio and the like are welcome in the footie world. It would be even more Hansen-esque without them.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
His arrogance isn't without substance though, he succeeds wherever he goes and gets the best out of his teams.

Not when he goes to Selhurst.