Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 04-11-2004, 07:53 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Software Upgrade:

I'm about to do a software upgrade on the BBS server so if you can't connect or see errors over the next 30 minutes or so you will know what it is.

Dave
Old 04-11-2004, 07:57 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pardon?
Old 04-11-2004, 08:05 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
thanks
Old 04-11-2004, 08:08 PM

CPFC Gangster does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCPFC Gangster does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCPFC Gangster does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCPFC Gangster does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCPFC Gangster does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCPFC Gangster does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCPFC Gangster does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCPFC Gangster does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCPFC Gangster does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCPFC Gangster does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCPFC Gangster does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
That explanes the home page
Old 04-11-2004, 08:12 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
half way done
Old 04-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldelliott was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
forums.cpfc.org works
Old 04-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What kind of update Dave?
Old 04-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

all done
Old 04-11-2004, 08:25 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
What kind of update Dave?
Apache, PHP, CURL
Old 04-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipp Ahoy! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Apache, PHP, CURL
I will smile, nod and pretend to understand that
Old 09-11-2004, 03:17 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
I will smile, nod and pretend to understand that

As do I. Now, where is that on button?

Lambeth Palace.
He's at Anfield waiting to get his half and half scarf signed by his heroes.

Palace Puppy.
Oi Pedro , your not big and your not clever .
**** off you smelly tramp

A A does not like this. It took me near on an hour to find my own arse, let alone another one.
Old 09-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Big Member

greybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What is CURL?

Speaking words of wisdom, RickyB ....
Old 09-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Big Member

greybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by greybot
What is CURL?
Actually don't answer that. I'll use google

Speaking words of wisdom, RickyB ....
Old 09-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYASSA the PALACETINIAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Warning: main(To view the link you have to Register or Login): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! ; in /home2/davidcam/public_html/includes/get_photos.php on line 2

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'http://gallery.cpfc.org/create_static2.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/davidcam/public_html/includes/get_photos.php on line 2

FFS Dave, get it sorted!.....