Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 13-06-2005, 02:40 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
finally found this thread via google, the bloomin search is off line

Anyways.......

Tour starts in the States in the Autumn and then it looks like a January start for the European leg in Dusseldorf. Full list is out THursday as somebody has already mentioned.

other dates, Paris in Feb and they will also headline the Rock AM twin festival in Nurburg in June. I've had a gutful of Wembley arena and will be planning to see them somewhere in Europe instead.

Old 13-06-2005, 10:51 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The man who confesses to like Rush, really shouldn't start being Sarky on here.

Or is it another Video game I've not heard of?

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'
Old 13-06-2005, 10:52 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
then it looks like a January start for the European leg in Dusseldorf.
I'm deffo up for that, providing it don't clash with Palace.

Old 14-06-2005, 07:28 AM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil the Eagle
I'm deffo up for that, providing it don't clash with Palace.
Pete and Sam are up for a European venue instead of Wembley Arena too Neil, be a nice little trip Dusseldorf is a 50,000 job Neil, want somewhere smaller surely?

Last edited by paf; 14-06-2005 at 07:30 AM.
Old 14-06-2005, 08:57 AM
South London VfB

Yeah you are probably right, but it would have been good to see the first night though.

Keep me in touch.

Old 14-06-2005, 09:04 AM
Sensual Member

Miss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
finally found this thread via google, the bloomin search is off line

Anyways.......

Tour starts in the States in the Autumn and then it looks like a January start for the European leg in Dusseldorf. Full list is out THursday as somebody has already mentioned.

other dates, Paris in Feb and they will also headline the Rock AM twin festival in Nurburg in June. I've had a gutful of Wembley arena and will be planning to see them somewhere in Europe instead.

The PVC dress is already packed. I'd be up for going to the German festival and seeing them in Paris.
Old 14-06-2005, 09:08 AM
snootchie bootchies

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Chief
The PVC dress is already packed. I'd be up for going to the German festival and seeing them in Paris.
Festival perhaps, but please not Paris, it smells and it's boring. I was thinking somewhere East?
Old 14-06-2005, 09:22 AM
Sensual Member

Miss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
Festival perhaps, but please not Paris, it smells and it's boring. I was thinking somewhere East?
Anywhere is good with me- we'll know more on Thursday and can get excited then. I like Paris, though, but I understand that you won't be able to get very cheap beer there (disguised behind the words 'it smells and it's boring').
Old 14-06-2005, 09:32 AM
snootchie bootchies

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Chief
Anywhere is good with me- we'll know more on Thursday and can get excited then. I like Paris, though, but I understand that you won't be able to get very cheap beer there (disguised behind the words 'it smells and it's boring').
Okay, Paris has expensive beer and I'm boring and smell Plus Neil might want to drive and he'll suddenly pullover, whip out a duvet and be snoring before I've even undone my seatbelt.
Old 14-06-2005, 09:51 AM
South London VfB

Sorry Sam, but Paul is right about Paris. It smells something awful - the Seine must be the smelliest river in Europe.

Fingers crossed here for a Baltic State.

Old 14-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Sensual Member

Quote:
Sorry Sam, but Paul is right about Paris. It smells something awful - the Seine must be the smelliest river in Europe.

Fingers crossed here for a Baltic State.
Okay, okay, Paris it isn't. Yeah, a Baltic State would be brilliant; we might even bump into your mate, Toot. Twenty to...
Old 14-06-2005, 04:54 PM

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
The man who confesses to like Rush, really shouldn't start being Sarky on here.

Or is it another Video game I've not heard of?
What are you on about?! Anyone who knows anything about musicianship respects Rush. Plus, I wasn't being sarky, I was laughing at Sussex Eagles quotation from the film Orgasmo, which was funny.

I like Depeche Mode (i don't wanna sound like a queer or nuthin' though).
Old 16-06-2005, 01:09 PM
snootchie bootchies

Depeche Mode World Tour
(Dusseldorf, Germany, June 16th)
Depeche Mode today announce their 2005 - 2006 World Tour, their first in almost five years. The band will be showcasing tracks from their eagerly anticipated new album (produced by Ben Hillier), as well as performing some of their greatest hits.

One of the biggest bands in the world today, and renowned for their groundbreaking live performances, this Depeche Mode concert series will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of touring.

Prior to their European tour, Depeche Mode will undertake a six week American tour this autumn, before heading to Europe in 2006.

Depeche Mode last toured in 2001 with "Exciter". The band played an incredible 85 shows to sellout audiences of nearly two million peopl

January 2006
Fri, Jan 13th, 2006
Dresden, Germany

Sun, Jan 15th, 2006
Hamburg, Germany
Color Line Arena On Sale: 6/24/05

Wed, Jan 18th, 2006
Berlin, Germany
Velodrom On Sale: 6/24/05

Fri, Jan 20th, 2006
Dusseldorf, Germany
LTU Arena On Sale: 6/24/05

Mon, Jan 23rd, 2006
Prague, Czech Republic
Sazka Arena On Sale: 9/1/05

Tue, Jan 24th, 2006
Erfurt, Germany
Messehalle On Sale: 6/24/05

Thur, Jan 26th, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
Festhalle On Sale: 6/24/05

Sun, Jan 29th, 2006
Antwerp, Belgium
Sports Paleis On Sale: 6/17/05

Tue, Jan 31st, 2006
Geneva, Switzerland
Arena On Sale: 6/20/05 (pre-sale 6/16/05)

February 2006
Wed, Feb 2nd, 2006
Marseille, France
Le Dome On Sale: 6/24/05

Fri, Feb 3rd, 2006
Toulouse, France
Zenith On Sale: 6/24/05

Sat, Feb 4th, 2006
Lyon, France
Tony Garnier On Sale: 6/24/05

Madrid, Spain
Palacio Deportes On Sale: 6/30/05

Wed, Feb 8th, 2006
Lisbon, Portugal
Pavilhao Atlantico On Sale: 6/17/05

Fri, Feb 10th, 2006
Barcelona, Spain
Palau Sant Jordi On Sale: 7/7/05

Tue, Feb 14th, 2006
Munich, Germany
Olympiahalle On Sale: 6/24/05

Thur, Feb 16th, 2006
Vienna, Austria
Stadthalle On Sale: 6/24/05

Sat, Feb 18th, 2006
Milan, Italy
Forum On Sale: 9/12/05

Tue, Feb 21st, 2006
Paris, France
Bercy On Sale: 9/12/05

Sat, Feb 25th, 2006
Copenhagen, Denmark
Parken Stadium On Sale: 9/5/05

March 2006
Fri, Mar 3rd, 2006
St Petersburg, Russia

Sat, Mar 4th, 2006
Moscow, Russia
Luzhniki On Sale: November '05

Thur, Mar 9th, 2006
Stuttgart, Germany
Schleyerhalle On Sale: 6/24/05

Fri, Mar 10th, 2006
Friedrichshafen, Germany

Sat, Mar 11th, 2006
Mannheim, Germany
SAP Arena On Sale: 6/24/05

Mon, Mar 13th, 2006
Graz, Austria

Tue, Mar 14th, 2006
Katowice, Poland
Spodek On Sale: 6/20/05

Thur, Mar 16th, 2006
Tallinn, Estonia
Saku Arena On Sale: 6/20/05

Fri, Mar 17th, 2006
Riga, Latvia
New Arena On Sale: 6/27/05

Vilinus, Lithuania
Siemens Arena On Sale: 9/12/05
Order Details:

Tue, Mar 21st, 2006
Budapest, Hungary
Arena On Sale: 7/01/05

Wed, Mar 22nd, 2006
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Hala Tivoli On Sale: 9/05/05

Fri, Mar 24th, 2006
Amneville, France
Galaxie On Sale: 6/24/05

Sat, Mar 25th, 2006
Douai, France
Gayant Expo On Sale: 6/24/05

Sun, Mar 26th, 2006
Rotterdam, Holland
Ahoy On Sale: 6/18/05

Zurich, Switzerland
Hallenstadion On Sale: 6/20/05

Thur, Mar 30th, 2006
Manchester, England
MEN Arena On Sale: 6/16/05 (dm.com pre-sale) / 6/24/05 (general public)
Order Details:
www - To view the link you have to Register or Login
phone - 0870 400 0688

Fri, Mar 31st, 2006
Birmingham, England
NEC On Sale: 6/16/05 (dm.com pre-sale) / 6/24/05 (general public)
Order Details:
phone - 0870 400 0688

Mon, Apr 3rd, 2006
Wembley, England
Arena On Sale: 6/16/05 (dm.com pre-sale) / 6/24/05 (general public)
Order Details:
phone - 0870 400 0688

Last edited by paf; 16-06-2005 at 01:15 PM.
Old 16-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Sensual Member

IT'S OFFICIAL: The Basildon Boys are back!

The tickets for Wembley Arena on the 3rd April have gone on sale today, but only through the DM website until 24th June- so go see! (Yes, paf, I am going to the Wembley gig too- objection overruled!)

Neil and Paul- there's a smorgasbord of German dates in January and tickets go on sale from the 24th June. Also, there is a gig at the Saku Arena in Tallinn on 16th March- the thought does tickle me tremendously, Riga on 17th or Vilnius on 18th or Poland perhaps?? Decisions, decisions... I'd definately fancy a gig at the start of the tour, then a midwayTallinn, Tallinn, Tallinn!!!!
Old 16-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Asta La Vista Doggies

jordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ordered my tickets for Wembley.
Will be good to go there as the venue is having a 35 million overhaul.
Some musicians are meant to be heard but not seen - merely an auditory experience and nothing more. Berlin's IAMX, on the other hand, isnt merely a band... it's an event - a full-on aural and visual attack with the dynamic and inimitable Chris Corner (of Sneaker Pimps) leading the charge.
Old 16-06-2005, 05:34 PM
FORTUNES ALWAYS HIDING

oscarthecat is playing for a contract
Same here. Can't wait
Old 16-06-2005, 05:44 PM
South London VfB

Quote:
Originally posted by daz_eagle
What are you on about?! Anyone who knows anything about musicianship respects Rush. Plus, I wasn't being sarky, I was laughing at Sussex Eagles quotation from the film Orgasmo, which was funny.

I like Depeche Mode (i don't wanna sound like a queer or nuthin' though).
Different strokes and all that. I admit to a problem where Rush are concerned.

They were my schoolpal's favourite band and I've heard plenty of them. Whilst they weren't really my cup of tea, I love seeing bands live, so certainly wasn't adverse to accompanying him to see them in the early 1980's.

Sadly, it is still ranks as my worst all-time gig (and I once saw Climie Fisher live). They could be best musicians in the world, but they turned their songs into dirges, almost unrecognisable from the record, and they went on for ages - noodling inbetween songs almost totally oblivious to those that had come to see them. The arena was less than half-full, mainly hippies and hard-core metallers, who sat through the whole thing, showing no emotion other than clapping politely when they stopped noodling.

It still remains the most sterile gig I have ever been to and the cost was nearly 20 in 1980! Never have I been less moved or felt more conned by a band.

Sorry, had to vent, back on topic.

- Germany, The Baltics, Slovenia, Krakow, Budapest, Rotterdam, Graz = good for me, providing no Palace clash
- Katowice, Zurich, Prague or anywhere we can't get a cheapo flight to = less keen
- Paris or anywhere else in France = Non
- Willing to be persuaded about Spain & Portugal, but the wrong sort of vibe for DM if you know what I mean.
- Undecided about Wembley yet - I can't stand the place (not helped by the above experience), but it is local.

Old 17-06-2005, 07:16 AM
snootchie bootchies

Quote:

- Germany, The Baltics, Slovenia, Krakow, Budapest, Rotterdam, Graz = good for me, providing no Palace clash
- Katowice, Zurich, Prague or anywhere we can't get a cheapo flight to = less keen
- Paris or anywhere else in France = Non
- Willing to be persuaded about Spain & Portugal, but the wrong sort of vibe for DM if you know what I mean.
- Undecided about Wembley yet - I can't stand the place (not helped by the above experience), but it is local.
ditto. might pop down to Wembley as it is local, my birthday is January, we could do a trip around then to Germany perhaps. Frankfurt is a cheap and cheerful one, Graz is also cheap.
Old 17-06-2005, 01:10 PM

jellybean is playing for a contract
How much are the tickets for wembley please ?
Old 18-06-2005, 10:46 AM
Asta La Vista Doggies

jordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
30 plus booking fee.

Got mine for Wembley on thursday. Not great seats as i was out all day and didn't order them till about 4pm
Some musicians are meant to be heard but not seen - merely an auditory experience and nothing more. Berlin's IAMX, on the other hand, isnt merely a band... it's an event - a full-on aural and visual attack with the dynamic and inimitable Chris Corner (of Sneaker Pimps) leading the charge.