Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-10-2004, 10:49 AM

Bounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
the puzzledonkey 4 thread

your head is going to hurt

To view the link you have to Register or Login

post clues below

Last edited by Bounce back; 29-10-2004 at 10:55 AM.
Old 29-10-2004, 12:48 PM

Bounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBounce back put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
number one is simple
Old 29-10-2004, 12:53 PM
Chicken Oriental

Danger is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Bounce back
number one is simple
fancy giving me a clue then?
Old 29-10-2004, 01:05 PM
Los Pollos Hermanos

A Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've never seen this before... what sort of 'style' are the answers? E.g. Are they trick questions / anagrams blah blah?
Old 29-10-2004, 01:21 PM

be warned its going to keep you up at night with lots of styles of questions

help with Q1 (look up)
Old 29-10-2004, 01:30 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
its not arse!
Old 29-10-2004, 01:31 PM
Chicken Oriental

Quote:
Originally posted by Bounce back
be warned its going to keep you up at night with lots of styles of questions

help with Q1 (look up)
that's more cryptic than the question
Old 29-10-2004, 01:31 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningelliott would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
i was thinking that it was age, but no
Old 29-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Los Pollos Hermanos

A Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm starting to think that the site is actually a wind up?

For question one,
Quote:
Puzzle 1: Don't look down

What starts with A and can be useful for looking up skirts?
I was thinking of 'look up' as in a catalogue or a dictionary? Am I warm?
Old 29-10-2004, 01:43 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Quote:
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
I'm starting to think that the site is actually a wind up?

For question one,

I was thinking of 'look up' as in a catalogue or a dictionary? Am I warm?
yes, it's dictionary.
Old 29-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Los Pollos Hermanos

Are there any clues in the pictures or are they red-herrings?
Old 29-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Chicken Oriental

Question 2 is easy if you speak French
Old 29-10-2004, 01:47 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The second one is quite easy...
Old 29-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Chicken Oriental

Question 3 - It's just a bunch of colours
Old 29-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Los Pollos Hermanos

Yes 2 was piss easy, I'm not sure what I'm meant to do with three...
Old 29-10-2004, 01:54 PM
bit scummish really

Radders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRadders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRadders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRadders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRadders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRadders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRadders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRadders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRadders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRadders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRadders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Danger
Question 2 is easy if you speak French
I don't though!! But, what little I do know you just helped me get the answer.
Old 29-10-2004, 01:58 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleeppaf lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
3 anyone? Obviously someting to do with colour blindness?? What colours do sufferers have trouble with? Am I on the right path here?
Old 29-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejimos_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have trouble with the blues - i think the colourblind comment is just them being helpful...

I reckon 'Mix it Up' is the clue, but i'm damned if i know what the answer is.
Old 29-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Los Pollos Hermanos

I was thinking along the lines of palette. I was also trying to think of what you would get if you mixed the colours up.
Old 29-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Chicken Oriental

If you hover over to see the labels, there is no full word for white, green, black or red....could that be a clue?