PDA

View Full Version : Transfers

gaborgabor
01-02-2005, 08:00 AM
i supose we didnt lose anyone but now we are going to have to rely on free transfers!!!

do u think the squad we have can keep us up!!!!

what if we get 5 or 6 key players out e.g. AJ, Kiraly, Trator!! (routledge)

Steve C
01-02-2005, 08:07 AM
yes, we can stay up, and why is Wayne a traitor, all he wants to do is better himself.

andy m
01-02-2005, 08:07 AM
If we have to rely on free transfers like Lakis then I don't suppose that'll be a bad thing. As it stands, we went to Anfield without AJ and scored two, Kiraly would be a loss, and this board is full of threads going on about how losing Routledge wouldn't be THAT bad in the short term. The fact is we're weakest in midfield and have already had an injury crisis there which the squad has dealt with surprisingly well.

Will we stay up? Dunno. Is the squad capable of staying up? Yes.

pfc
01-02-2005, 08:08 AM
We have done well with the players we have got lets just get behind them and the club for the rest of the season.

st albans
01-02-2005, 08:25 AM
lets start with a good point away at west brom tonight and a home win against bolton, and all of a sudden people will start to forget about the transfer window

personally i;m just glad we held on to wayne and aj

Kiraly_legend
03-02-2005, 10:22 PM
Although West Brom and Norwich have signed players. We seem to have more hunger and desire. Getting above blackburn and getting out of the bottom four dog fight. will be a massive challege for us. Seeing as Blackburn are looking strong.:p

Micky Spilane
03-02-2005, 11:02 PM
We already have one of the largest squads in the Prem and have some promising youngsters coming through with the likes of Watson, Soares and Barrowdale, yes it would have been nice to have got one or two over the line, but, they would have had to be right for Palace and I don't think there were too many players available that fit that description, of course those that did we sadly missed out on, having said that, barring injuries, I think we have the strength in character to survive this season. When AJ pulls on the shirt of England next week you can be sure come the summer there will be many players only too happy to risk coming to Palace.

jordanismygod
03-02-2005, 11:05 PM
pointless

forsells no1 fan
03-02-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by jordanismygod
pointless

Nah we'll get a few draws!:D

APV Paul
06-02-2005, 05:33 PM
1st place by 20 points