landeval
23-06-2005, 01:59 PM
http://www.nb1.hu/video/2005/0613/0613thor.wmv

this is not somethink you seen to often Torghelle scoring
t
:o

Latvian Eagle
23-06-2005, 06:30 PM
To be perfectly fair I swear Torghelle only started two games last season (Norwich away and Charlton cup).

I think he's a fairly good player to be honest, but he hardly featured. Maybe Iain went a little overboard on the punishment for diving. We could have done with Sandor in the squad at times instead of Andrews, and Freedman. Feel kind of sorry for the guy in a way.

He shows fight, and likes to put it about a bit. Maybe he is a little over zealous, but he has quality, we just need to give him games.

eagles #1
23-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Latvian Eagle
To be perfectly fair I swear Torghelle only started two games last season (Norwich away and Charlton cup).

I think he's a fairly good player to be honest, but he hardly featured. Maybe Iain went a little overboard on the punishment for diving. We could have done with Sandor in the squad at times instead of Andrews, and Freedman. Feel kind of sorry for the guy in a way.

He shows fight, and likes to put it about a bit. Maybe he is a little over zealous, but he has quality, we just need to give him games. :eek: Ere L_E, fancy joining my club?

Latvian Eagle
23-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Which club is this?!

boxing francis
23-06-2005, 07:19 PM
'The Sandor Torghelle Fan Club'

One Size Fitz H
23-06-2005, 07:23 PM
To be honest I think that Torghelle is a quality player, who if given the chance, will shine in the championship. He's strong, quicker than he looks and is good in the air. Him and Ventola (if he stays) will be a good replacement for the lone striker of Aj (if/when he leaves)

Ridcully
23-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Where was that taken? Looks like the Withdean ;)

Bounty_Killa
23-06-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by landeval
http://www.nb1.hu/video/2005/0613/0613thor.wmv

this is not somethink you seen to often Torghelle scoring
t
:o

That ain't a goal . . . . .

THESE are Torghelle goals !!!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/hungarianglory/anvid25.htm

http://www.geocities.com/hungarianglory/video/2004/gerhun/anvid27.htm

http://www.geocities.com/hungarianglory/video/2004/hunisl/anhunisl04b.htm

Someone give Dowie a F**king 'eads up eh !!!

Bounty_Killa
23-06-2005, 08:11 PM
:bash:

eagles #1
23-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Which club is this?! See sig. ;)

23-06-2005, 08:34 PM
i want to join :sob:

eagles #1
23-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by 007
i want to join :sob: Tough, invitations only...;)

23-06-2005, 08:56 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

please can you invite me :)

eagles #1
23-06-2005, 09:02 PM
You must swear to fight for Sandor's name, never give up, fight them on the transfer forum, fight them in Palace discussion and never give in to the Sandor haters!!

Do you, 007, swear on the above and promise not to let me or Sandor down?

23-06-2005, 09:33 PM
i 007 swear on the above promise never to let sandor down

palace_burger
23-06-2005, 09:39 PM
first one against germany looked off side and even then he nearly missed a sitter

second one against germany, pretty poor first touch , Kahn was a bit slow off his line

just saying ... dont shout at me!

23-06-2005, 09:44 PM
first chance to shine in front of eagles #1

o i will shout at you sandor is quality 2 goals against the supposed best keeper in the world so how can he be slow off his line

coming to the conclusion sandor is better than ronaldo

did i pass?

eagles #1
23-06-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by 007
first chance to shine in front of eagles #1

o i will shout at you sandor is quality 2 goals against the supposed best keeper in the world so how can he be slow off his line

coming to the conclusion sandor is better than ronaldo

did i pass? With flying colours mate, flying colours.

Welcome.

:D :p

Dom303
23-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by palace_burger
first one against germany looked off side and even then he nearly missed a sitter

second one against germany, pretty poor first touch , Kahn was a bit slow off his line

just saying ... dont shout at me! OI! The fact remains however that Torghelle is an absolute hero who should have started way more games than he did.

eagles #1
23-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Dom303
OI! The fact remains however that Torghelle is an absolute hero who should have started way more games than he did. Amen!

Ian Hart
23-06-2005, 11:13 PM

Didn't he also start at home to Man City (when he contrived to miss from even closer to the goal than Lakis v Arsenal) and also at home to Hartlepool in the League Cup (against whome we only started looking threatening after he was brought off).

Or was that a different Torghelle? ;)

limited_edition
24-06-2005, 12:29 AM
I witnessed his excellent finish at the Valley in the cup. He's an intelligent player. I remember him making space for AJ as sub at White Hart Lane. Him coming on helped turn the game for us. Same goes for Norwich at home. If given a chance in the CCC, I'm sure he'll do a great job for us.

Bounty_Killa
24-06-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by palace_burger

just saying ... dont shout at me!

landeval
24-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Ridcully
Where was that taken? Looks like the Withdean ;)

somewhere in Hungary beach football tournament he scored 4 goals that game.
Taken during the weekend

24-06-2005, 03:09 PM
proudest moment of my life

my first post as a member of the sandor torghelle fan club :p

paf
24-06-2005, 03:12 PM
damn it, I was at least expecting something on a par with the Danny Cadamateri video.....

Phil McGlass
24-06-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Bounty_Killa
That ain't a goal . . . . .

THESE are Torghelle goals !!!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/hungarianglory/anvid25.htm

http://www.geocities.com/hungarianglory/video/2004/gerhun/anvid27.htm

http://www.geocities.com/hungarianglory/video/2004/hunisl/anhunisl04b.htm

The commentry on those is quality:p

csrichard
24-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Phil McGlass
The commentry on those is quality:p

Yeah... The guy can't pronounce Torghelle's name right, despite being Hungarian :)

greybot
24-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Wow!! More goals from open play there at an international level than I seen from AJ in the premier league season. Sooner AJ goes the quicker we can get behind this guy as he definitely has talent. :)