PDA

View Full Version : AJ & Steve Bruce & others in Portugal

daggerdave
27-06-2005, 07:46 AM
Just got back from Vilamoura, saw AJ several times, with his brother and family (look like twins)
In the early hours of Thursday morning AJ & Bruce were both in Figos bar, sitting in opposite corners, eventually as Bruce was leaving they did speak for about 15 mins. phone nos. appeared to be taken. I have no idea to the conversation, somebody did call out "Going to Birmingham Andy ?" to which he replied to with a thumbs down sign.
Also saw during the week, Ally Mcoist, Alex Rae, George Burley, Teddy Sherringham, Darren Huckerby

Trolley
27-06-2005, 07:59 AM
I am led to believe that 'Steven Gerrard' and 'David Seaman' have also been enjoying the 'Portuguese' sun.

;)

Improper Poster
27-06-2005, 08:00 AM
Interesting

Syph1979
27-06-2005, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Trolley
I am led to believe that 'Steven Gerrard' and 'David Seaman' have also been enjoying the 'Portuguese' sun.

;)

Has Trolley got shares in 'apostrophe's?'

Trolley
27-06-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Improper Poster
Interesting

I was certainly NOT making the suggestion that Messrs 'Gerrard' and 'Seaman' were an "Item".

:D

oz_da II
27-06-2005, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by daggerdave
Also saw during the week Darren Huckerby

I dare say he was performing "stunts" off the diving board?

Syph1979
27-06-2005, 08:07 AM
I was certainly NOT making the suggestion that Messrs 'Gerrard' and 'Seaman' were an "Item".

Ran out of apostrophes and moved onto inverted commas. Are there no limits to the man?

Trolley
27-06-2005, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Syph1979
. Are there no limits to the man?

There is just NO beginning to my 'Talents'.

Syph1979
27-06-2005, 08:12 AM
There is just NO beginning to my 'Talents'.

Well that's that confirmed then.

;)

daggerdave
27-06-2005, 08:13 AM
Friends also saw, Bobby Robson, Peter Shilton, Peter Smichael, Paul Scholes. Man U were somewhere on the Algarve for a "bonding" session over the weekend. Hence all the shops sold out of rope!!

Santos-er
27-06-2005, 08:25 AM
Man U were somewhere on the Algarve for a "bondage" session over the weekend. Hence all the shops sold out of rope!!

:eek:

joe walker
27-06-2005, 08:49 AM
Just got back from Vilamoura, saw AJ several times, with his brother and family (look like twins)

i must say his brother does look JUST like him!

Boyandy
27-06-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by joe walker

Can't we sell HIM to Everton instead then?

daggerdave
27-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Just remembered, also saw Robbie Savage, pushing a push chair, alas no camera with me.

trufan
27-06-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by joe walker

A-ha!! That could give Simon Jordan a nifty idea . . .

"Hello? Yes, here you are, Mr Benitez. Take AJ off our hands. Yes, yes, 8million will do nicely. What? He looks a little different to his picture in the newspapers? Almost like a twin brother? (Snigger) No, no, that's definitely him - as you'll find out when he plays against TNS (and after we've cashed your cheque). Byeee!

"Mwaahaahaa . . . "

Mong!
27-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Steve Bruce in Tapping up shock!!

Young Trolley
27-06-2005, 12:41 PM
In the early hours of Thursday morning AJ & Bruce were both in Figos bar, sitting in opposite corners, eventually as Bruce was leaving they did speak for about 15 mins. phone nos. appeared to be taken.

He should have chinned the big nosed **** after his derisory "diving" comments last season! It was that t*sser bruce who started the whole "AJ is a diver" campaign after the home game against brum last year, wnker!:grrr:

daggerdave
27-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Young Trolley
He should have chinned the big nosed **** after his derisory "diving" comments last season! It was that t*sser bruce who started the whole "AJ is a diver" campaign after the home game against brum last year, wnker!:grrr:

That would of livened the night up !!
However one does not brawl in Vilamoura

bald-eagle
27-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Just remembered, also saw Robbie Savage, pushing a push chair, alas no camera with me.

Couldn't you have used a chair or something instead? After all one weapon is much ilke another.:D

Shipp Ahoy!
27-06-2005, 01:29 PM
eventually as Bruce was leaving they did speak for about 15 mins. phone nos. appeared to be taken.

I knew Bruce was gay...I do hope AJ gave him the wrong number :D

GreatGonzo
27-06-2005, 01:33 PM

;)

I can confirm this as my 'sources' informed me that Seaman has been in Portugal for the last few days at least.

Oh yeah he has a bloody charity golf tournament out there which loads of footballers have been playing in! :rolleyes:

LLCOOLSTEVE
27-06-2005, 01:36 PM

;)

My sources tell me that Stevie G has been in Ibiza actually.....:rolleyes:

Ben H
27-06-2005, 02:04 PM

;)

Fraud.

Trolley
27-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Ben H
Fraud.

Perhaps you would care to elaborate as to what is "Fraudulent" about my assertion. My statement was merely imparting 'Information' that was divulged to my good self and was submitted in 'Good Faith'.

:veryangry

Ben H
27-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Fraud.

Trolley
27-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Fraud.

If such a 'Riposte' is the pinnacle of your debating 'Prowess' perhaps you would consider 'gallivanting' down some fresh intellectual 'alley'.

:veryangry

Kirby
27-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Villamoura's nice :p

celery stick
27-06-2005, 05:43 PM
Just remembered, also saw Robbie Savage, pushing a push chair

Dirty b@stard.

nomad
27-06-2005, 06:48 PM
In the early hours of Thursday morning AJ & Bruce were both in Figos bar, sitting in opposite corners, eventually as Bruce was leaving they did speak for about 15 mins. phone nos. appeared to be taken. I have no idea to the conversation, somebody did call out "Going to Birmingham Andy ?" to which he replied to with a thumbs down sign.
Also saw during the week, Ally Mcoist, Alex Rae, George Burley, Teddy Sherringham, Darren Huckerby

Rumour has it that Judas Iscariot was in there as well collecting his thirty pieces of silver. Sorry, but what a pointless thread.He isn't going to scumtown (again) and never will. Anyway, Bruce was, probably, plotting what other criminals he could sign.

Heb 7:4
27-06-2005, 07:01 PM
My "sources" can 'confirm' that the sun has been both 'rising' and 'setting' in "Portugal" in the last few weeks! :p

matayusgiovanni
27-06-2005, 07:13 PM
" ", " ".

Richard
27-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Heb 7:4
My "sources" can 'confirm' that the sun has been both 'rising' and 'setting' in "Portugal" in the last few weeks! :p

My "sources" have sensationally 'revealed' that 'bears' may defecate in the "woods"

NZsparky
28-06-2005, 03:10 AM
Fraud.
I think the correct term might be 'fraud' who I have heard is quite 'fleet of foot' etc 'yawn' 'yawn' 'roll' 'roll' 'stagger' 'stagger'

daggerdave
28-06-2005, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by nomad
Rumour has it that Judas Iscariot was in there as well collecting his thirty pieces of silver. Sorry, but what a pointless thread.He isn't going to scumtown (again) and never will. Anyway, Bruce was, probably, plotting what other criminals he could sign.

Why pointless ? just reporting what i saw, shall not bother again, bye bye

Ben H
28-06-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by NZsparky
I think the correct term might be 'fraud' who I have heard is quite 'fleet of foot' etc 'yawn' 'yawn' 'roll' 'roll' 'stagger' 'stagger'

Doddery old fraudster:p

Essexeagle
28-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Rio Ferdinand is in Dubai at the moment. A friend of mine saw him leaving a very nice bar with two (his words) "ropey old slappers"

elliott
29-06-2005, 09:40 AM
By the way.

They just had an article on SSN about David Seaman's golf challenge thingy, which was a gold tournament held in the Algarve.

Purely coincidental but all the people listed were shown playing golf (except AJ)