PDA

View Full Version : Junior Membership

Basingstoke Eagle
29-06-2005, 01:07 PM
My wife rang the box office to renew my 7 year old's membership this morning & was told she couldnt do so.When she asked why, she was told that the club hadnt agreed yet on how much it would cost for the new season & details wouldnt be published for approx 3 weeks.I find it astonishing that this hasnt already been decided & imagine that once again there will be a backlog of membership cards sent out in September & October.Having had my daughters card arrive last year with MR printed on it its just another example of Mickey Mouse goings on behind the scenes.

Stevieboy2
29-06-2005, 01:21 PM
My girlfriend applied for a membership for last season and actually NEVER got her card. We asked in October as to its whereabouts, to be told they were being sent out shortly.
8 months later??????? Hmmmmmm!!

sexyrazor
29-06-2005, 02:43 PM
They never actually replaced me when I left it was just left to the rest of the Box Office staff to organise, and I think they have enough to worry about at this stage of the season!!

Will be interesting to see if any sort of Junior Eagle pack will be sent out anytime before xmas!!

GreatGonzo
29-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Probably cos certain people at the club havefar much more important things to be doingthan actually being anywhere near Selhurst working for the club! :rolleyes:

Webb
29-06-2005, 02:49 PM
I was going to say I haven't recieved any details about renewing my membership.

In true C_block stylee "This club is a joke, on and off the field."

:D

Away Day Eagle
29-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Stevieboy2
My girlfriend applied for a membership for last season and actually NEVER got her card. We asked in October as to its whereabouts, to be told they were being sent out shortly.
8 months later??????? Hmmmmmm!!

I also enjoyed high drama when attempting to obtain my membership card from the ticket office which required me to visit it in person quite a few times.

On my third visit I virtually had to co-erce the very unhelpful girl in the shop to walk out the back which was about 10 yards to go and collect my card.

Not looking forward to it being renewed .

Jack Regan
29-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Away Day Eagle
On my third visit I virtually had to co-erce the very unhelpful girl in the shop to walk out the back which was about 10 yards to go and collect my card.

Not looking forward to it being renewed .

The Customer is King.

Angry Eagle
29-06-2005, 05:59 PM
God this is depressing. Why can't the club help itself by offering good customer service.