PDA

View Full Version : Wet Arses...


gjtango
27-07-2005, 01:43 PM
I gather there's gonna be alot of wet arses at Selhurst tonight with heavy rain expected in the next few hours. Bring a towel, a rain mac or a plastic bag and sit on it me thinks!

palace_crystal
27-07-2005, 01:46 PM
and don't forget a flask with hot chocolate!

PalaceMonkey
27-07-2005, 01:46 PM
thought this was going to be about butt-flushing.

hope the game isn't rained off!

Oddjob
27-07-2005, 01:47 PM
The thread title sounds like a porno I once watched

timmy heald
27-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey
thought this was going to be about butt-flushing.

hope the game isn't rained off!

Bet the Inter players refuse to play in the rain.

Wet one's.

zonin2000
27-07-2005, 01:52 PM
If you put a plastic bag over a wet seat and sat on it, would your bum get wet?

eagles #1
27-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Im on the Upper Tier so rain shouldnt affect me.

Beanie
27-07-2005, 02:04 PM
How far forward is the rain a problem? I got a seat in Holmesdale row 21 'cos my normal one is at the back I wanted a bit of sun!!

PalaceMonkey
27-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by zonin2000
If you put a plastic bag over a wet seat and sat on it, would your bum get wet?

hmm there could be a condensation issue?

SmithEagle
27-07-2005, 02:07 PM
My mate bought the tickets on front row of Block B :lux: :lux: :bash:

Clapham Grand
27-07-2005, 02:08 PM
I'm in Row 2 :(

sexyrazor
27-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Peeing down as we speak in SE25.

cpfc_spc1982
27-07-2005, 02:11 PM
it im wearing shorts.

Baldy
27-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Beanie
How far forward is the rain a problem? I got a seat in Holmesdale row 21 'cos my normal one is at the back I wanted a bit of sun!!

:bash:

eagles #1
27-07-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by SmithEagle
My mate bought the tickets on front row of Block B :lux: :lux: :bash: :D D'OH!

we_8_brighton
27-07-2005, 02:58 PM
Block B will be standing ? So it shouldn't affect us if the seats are wet, just hope we dont get wet whilst standing.

MATTY THE EAGLE
27-07-2005, 03:03 PM
I really cant be arsed to go tonight, full of New Breed moaning and little nippers all about the gaff.

Crewe Home Dec 2003, Less that 12k in the ground, bring them days back

SpikeyMatt
27-07-2005, 03:04 PM
So long as the Inter team don't see the rain as a sign of a terrorist attack, I'm not too bothered what the weather's like - I just want to take my seat in the Holmesdale again:)

Nelson Muntz
27-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Oddjob
The thread title sounds like a porno I once starred in
:eek:

danibutcher
27-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Its spitting

zonin2000
27-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by MATTY THE EAGLE
I really cant be arsed to go tonight, full of New Breed moaning and little nippers all about the gaff.

Crewe Home Dec 2003, Less that 12k in the ground, bring them days back
Yeah, that was great fun...

In fact, bring back away trips to Shrewsbury rolling around in cow pat.

Away Day Eagle
27-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by MATTY THE EAGLE
I really cant be arsed to go tonight, full of New Breed moaning and little nippers all about the gaff.

Crewe Home Dec 2003, Less that 12k in the ground, bring them days back

Try Shrewsbury at Home 84-5 Lost 4-1. Attendance approx 5K

Banish those days for good.

Oddjob
27-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Nelson Muntz
:eek:

Very good !!!

Dorking .Eagle
27-07-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by MATTY THE EAGLE
I really cant be arsed to go tonight, full of New Breed moaning and little nippers all about the gaff.

Crewe Home Dec 2003, Less that 12k in the ground, bring them days back

Crewe Home Dec 2003, Less than 12k in the ground (even Season ticket holders stayed home to watch Real Madrid v Man Utd), full of Old Breed moaning, empty seats all about the gaff, and praying for the fog to get worse.

No thanks.

MATTY THE EAGLE
27-07-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by zonin2000
Yeah, that was great fun...

In fact, bring back away trips to Shrewsbury rolling around in cow pat.

Least it was hardcore Palace, not the new breed that turn up when the clubs doing well, in the prem etc.

I felt then that the I was part of the club, now I just feel as if the club aint really nothing to do with me anymore.

Away Day Eagle
27-07-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Oddjob
The thread title sounds like a porno I once watched


Volume 1 or 2

Odd job ?

zonin2000
27-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by MATTY THE EAGLE
I felt then that the I was part of the club, now I just feel as if the club aint really nothing to do with me anymore.
I very much felt that I was part of the club too. But I was also freezing, depressed and I thought we were going to get relegated to Division 2.

Oddjob
27-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Away Day Eagle
Volume 1 or 2

Odd job ?

1

Sequels are never as good.

MATTY THE EAGLE
27-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by zonin2000
I very much felt that I was part of the club too. But I was also freezing, depressed and I thought we were going to get relegated to Division 2.

Dont get me wrong, I loved palace going up etc, but last year just pissed me off, I was skint coming up from Uni paying 35 a game to watch a crap game of football, in a shite stadium with Old Bill filming everyone for 90 mins, just got on my tits.

Away Day Eagle
27-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Oddjob
1

Sequels are never as good. :p :p :p

zonin2000
27-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Pros and cons.