PDA

View Full Version : Shock New Signing !!

Oddjob
12-09-2005, 02:45 PM
I can't believe it, who would have thought it possible, and on what wages?

http://www.cpfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/ClubNewsDetail/0,,10323~712140,00.html

elliott
12-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Phew thank god.

That should solve our left midfield problems

Shipp Ahoy!
12-09-2005, 03:00 PM
:veryangry

This registration business is really starting to piss me off now!

What does it say?

Oddjob
12-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
:veryangry

This registration business is really starting to piss me off now!

What does it say?

We have made a massive signing, not mentioned in the papers or anything, its come from no-where !!

smileysmith
12-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
What does it say? Nothing you would bother to read.

PalaceMonkey
12-09-2005, 03:02 PM
link doesn't work for me :(

CPFC_DAVE77
12-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey
link doesn't work for me :(

Me neither.... What's it about??

Jza
12-09-2005, 03:04 PM
THE club's newest signing, business development manager Dave Comley, has a number of goals in his sights for the coming season. The former senior sales executive returns to Selhurst Park intent on reaching near and far in his quest to develop and expand the club's business operations.

Mr Comley said: "One thing is clear: the boundaries of support need to be widened, and that includes areas such as Kent and Essex as well as south London and Croydon. We will also look to spread the word into the City."

Mr Comley's dual role will be to generate business opportunities for the club, but also to use his experience to develop the businesses of the club's customers.

Mr Comley added: "The club has a great deal to offer the business community, including advertising, hospitality and sponsorship. Hopefully, we can use these marketing disciplines to the company's advantage. My aim is to help them build and promote their business, and if this is beneficial to Palace, so much the better."

Mr Comley also intends to enhance supporter participation in his search, saying: "We want to get everyone on board in the search for new business, and we intend to bring in a number of reward schemes as a means of encouraging people to push their employers to get involved. We can all be involved at many levels, large or small."

Mr Comley is keen to hear from businesses currently not involved with Palace, and with this in mind invites you to call 0208 768 6010 or e-mail him on dave.comley@cpfc.co.uk for a business development evaluation.

Joy!

Neil
12-09-2005, 03:04 PM
:rolleyes:

THE club's newest signing, business development manager Dave Comley, has a number of goals in his sights for the coming season. The former senior sales executive returns to Selhurst Park intent on reaching near and far in his quest to develop and expand the club's business operations.

Mr Comley said: "One thing is clear: the boundaries of support need to be widened, and that includes areas such as Kent and Essex as well as south London and Croydon. We will also look to spread the word into the City."

Mr Comley's dual role will be to generate business opportunities for the club, but also to use his experience to develop the businesses of the club's customers.

Mr Comley added: "The club has a great deal to offer the business community, including advertising, hospitality and sponsorship. Hopefully, we can use these marketing disciplines to the company's advantage. My aim is to help them build and promote their business, and if this is beneficial to Palace, so much the better."

Mr Comley also intends to enhance supporter participation in his search, saying: "We want to get everyone on board in the search for new business, and we intend to bring in a number of reward schemes as a means of encouraging people to push their employers to get involved. We can all be involved at many levels, large or small."

Mr Comley is keen to hear from businesses currently not involved with Palace, and with this in mind invites you to call 0208 768 6010 or e-mail him on dave.comley@cpfc.co.uk for a business development evaluation.

Oddjob
12-09-2005, 03:05 PM
For those who want 'COMLEY' and 35 on their shirt, I should advise that the club shop is currently out of C's and M's

E_girl
12-09-2005, 03:10 PM
He reads the BBS.

Oddjob
12-09-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by E_girl
He reads the BBS.

Cool, can he sort out the bars in the Lower Holmesdale then, is there any chance of getting a pint rather than a lukewarm bottle?

Oh, and I am also waiting for an away shirt for delivery, any ideas when it will turn up

cheers Dave

OJ

E_girl
12-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Oddjob
Cool, can he sort out the bars in the Lower Holmesdale then, is there any chance of getting a pint rather than a lukewarm bottle?

Oh, and I am also waiting for an away shirt for delivery, any ideas when it will turn up

cheers Dave

OJ

:D

Neil
12-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Oddjob
For those who want 'COMLEY' and 35 on their shirt, I should advise that the club shop is currently out of C's and M's

Linton Orisson?

Oddjob
12-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Linton Orisson?

Alongside Jon Aken

Scroatey
13-09-2005, 09:24 AM
Welcome back Dave :hi:

Sandowneagle
13-09-2005, 09:54 AM
He also flogs hospitality packages for Chelsea.

JohnA
13-09-2005, 09:56 AM
Does someone want to E Mail him this thread?

Swindle
13-09-2005, 11:18 AM
Kent & Essex - did he mean Sussex? And what about Surrey?

Selhurst300
13-09-2005, 11:47 AM
And Cumbria

3rd_Lion
13-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Welcome back Dave....cant stay away from palace for long.

Best of Luck!

One Step Down
14-09-2005, 03:17 PM
He should have been a woman. We need a few comley wenches around Palace.

boxing francis
14-09-2005, 04:23 PM
These posts get me every time.