PDA

View Full Version : Players celebration (fantastic)

andyocpfc
20-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Now i know at lot of us, me included sometimes question the dedication to the teams effort especially after the loss a month ago, but today after Jobi scored really showed me how much it meant to win against our rivals. Fantastic to see most the team jump over the boards to the fans to celebrate with them. Thats is what its all about.

Did i even see Gabor race up too?

Would also loved to have seen Iain Dowies celebration.

Also to those lucky people that went (when you return that is) did ID give a good fisting after?

lauren_of_hove
20-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Gabor did indeed run up to give Jobi a hug. It was a beautiful moment. :love:

GSG cpfc
20-11-2005, 04:28 PM
Fans looked like they were having a good time celebrating. I wonder how many people missed the goal though because minutes before they showed a few Palce fans leaving????

Chief Brody
20-11-2005, 04:28 PM
:love:

POLLARDS EAGLE
20-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Well done the lads !!!!!!!!!!

Airways86
20-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by GSG cpfc
Fans looked like they were having a good time celebrating. I wonder how many people missed the goal though because minutes before they showed a few Palce fans leaving????

I saw that as well on TV, was wondering if many left.

Watson's My Cat
20-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Airways86

With the stand we were given, if 50% of the fans had left, there would only have been another 250 there!!

palacefan4life
20-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Someone has got to get all this on video pleaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

bobmatt
20-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Watson's My Cat
With the stand we were given, if 50% of the fans had left, there would only have been another 250 there!! I don't mean to be picky, but, if half the Palace fans had left would have been three hundred and sixty one and a half left.:D

SIR
20-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Sorry. The team were fukcin appaling today. They could not care a t0ss. Except for the last ten mins or so they never looked like they wanted to win it. But who cares. We won. I think the celebrations from the players were more relief about getting three points and escaping the wrath of the fans than actually beating the seaweed (which is the most important thing to us)

The Misfit
20-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by SIR
Sorry. The team were fukcin appaling today. They could not care a t0ss. Except for the last ten mins or so they never looked like they wanted to win it. But who cares. We won. I think the celebrations from the players were more relief about getting three points and escaping the wrath of the fans than actually beating the seaweed (which is the most important thing to us)

That's a bit harsh. I thought Dougie had a rather good game meself.

cooper83
20-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by SIR

Certainly not a vintage performance by any stretch but that, my friend, is a load of shite.

SIR
20-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by cooper83
Certainly not a vintage performance by any stretch but that, my friend, is a load of shite.

Couldnt really see the game as i was a couple rows from the front - but the fans were ready to give them a total b0llokcin near the end - until they turned it around. no commitment in the tackle and no passion. but we've all got different opinions. personally i would have run until i collapsed to win that game. no one i could see out there (apart from DF maybe) did that. you can take that as reasonable effort if you want mate - but i aint.

Loyal Supporter
20-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Airways86

There four idiots (neanderthals) behind me who kept moaning about the fact that they should have stayed in bed and would be better of down the pub. They were toying with the idea of leaving at half time but graced us with their presence until about 15 mins before the end.

Shame they missed the winner :D