PDA

View Full Version : Leon Knight

c_block_lad
20-11-2005, 09:07 PM
http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/LatestDetail/0,,10433~743686,00.html

:D :D :lux: :lux:

Chelsea reject.

WE BEAT THE SCUM 3-2

weh8millwall
20-11-2005, 09:10 PM
What does it say dude? not registered!

c_block_lad
20-11-2005, 09:12 PM
It was a case of mixed emotions for Albion striker Leon Knight after today's 3-2 derby defeat to Crystal Palace.

The pint-sized striker returned to the starting line up and looked to have given Albion victory with a brace of goals, before the visitors hit back to snatch all three points.

He told seagulls.co.uk, "I'm pleased for myself in scoring the two goals but I'm disappointed that we didn't manage to get anything out of the game.

"It's really disappointing to have led twice and then lost the game, but the lads know we have to try and put that right on Tuesday."

Albion's cause wasn't helped by the controversial dismissal of Gary Hart. The Albion right-back was shown a second yellow card for a deliberate handball, and while manager Mark McGhee bemoaned Hart's first caution, feeling it was unjustified, Knight felt referee Fletcher lacked consistency.

"I think that the sending-off affected the final result and it was disappointing that there was not more consistency shown, for example when Clinton Morrison handballed and didn't even get a yellow card.

"It seemed to be one rule for one team and one rule for the other, but you just have to get on with it., he sent him off and unfortunately we lost the game."

Knight and Albion will look to get back to winning ways against Cardiff at Ninian Park this Tuesday. He added, "Hopefully we can get a result at Cardiff. We just have to take the same attitude into that game as we did today and hopefully we won't concede.

"We will try to keep it tight at the back and score a couple of goals upfront. We have to take our chances when they come. We have to come out and produce in games what we produce in training. We haven't been doing that but hopefully in scoring twice today it can be the start of a run of goals for the team.

"We are certainly good enough to pull away from the bottom three. We did it last season and I don't see why we can't do it again this season."

Nothing better than seeing this little Chelsea fooker scoring 2 and still seeing his side lose.

woodsy375
20-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by c_block_lad

"I think that the sending-off affected the final result and it was disappointing that there was not more consistency shown, for example when Clinton Morrison handballed and didn't even get a yellow card.

"It seemed to be one rule for one team and one rule for the other, but you just have to get on with it., he sent him off and unfortunately we lost the game."

Like when their keeper flies out of his box with the ball in his hands as Morrison bares down on goal.

LOL @ the scum

winston the dog
20-11-2005, 09:17 PM
We have to take our chances when they come. We have to come out and produce in games what we produce in training. We haven't been doing that but hopefully in scoring twice today it can be the start of a run of goals for the team.

fkn muppet... you train against you pish poor defence, it's not like you're training against world beaters are ya!!

mydesign11
21-11-2005, 08:28 AM
The guy (Or half a guy!) is a 100% twat with a bit of skill, Did you see his celebration.....ME..............ME...........ME, suppose he has to advertise himself coz you might miss him!

IAN WALSH
21-11-2005, 08:32 PM
when leon knight scores brighton never lose how many times did the commentator say that:clown: :clown: :clown: :D