PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary!!!

davematt
21-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Well, its now 24 hours on exactly since Sir Jobi found the net at the Withdean. Its been a great 24 hours since, and I look forward to more celebrations in the future...

Happy Anniversary everyone!!!

:lux: :lux: :lux: :lux:

Dorking .Eagle
21-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Here's to the next 24hrs - cheers!

Sandowneagle
21-11-2005, 03:35 PM
Bouncy, bouncy bouncy bouncy la la la la la

Webb
21-11-2005, 03:35 PM
Sorry to be picky, Dave, but 'anniversary' indicates a yearly event, derived from the latin of year. Not day.;)

But I like Sir Jobi of McAnuff.

Cyneagle
21-11-2005, 03:39 PM
Des Lynam, Peter Ward, Brian Horton, Kelvin Morton, Gary Stevens, Mark Lawrenson, Howard Wilkinson, the player that wore the hairband, the bloke who missed an open goal in the '83 cup final, the coaches at Br*ghton that said my son wouldn't make the grade and the seagull that shit all over my Palace car stickers you can all f uck off. :D

davematt
21-11-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Webb
Sorry to be picky, Dave, but 'anniversary' indicates a yearly event, derived from the latin of year. Not day.;)

But I like Sir Jobi of McAnuff.

Cheers for the lesson. I always hear people celebrating their '6 month anniversary' though so I think I get away with it!!!

Paulie Walnuts
21-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Cyneagle
Des Lynam, Peter Ward, Brian Horton, Kelvin Morton, Gary Stevens, Mark Lawrenson, Howard Wilkinson, the player that wore the hairband, the bloke who missed an open goal in the '83 cup final, the coaches at Br*ghton that said my son wouldn't make the grade and the seagull that shit all over my Palace car stickers you can all f uck off. :D

You forgot that tw@t Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim. He was there yesterday watching the weed.

Granville
22-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Cyneagle
Des Lynam, Peter Ward, Brian Horton, Kelvin Morton, Gary Stevens, Mark Lawrenson, Howard Wilkinson, the player that wore the hairband(FOSTER?), the bloke who missed an open goal( and SMITH must score!) in the '83 cup final...

NORMAN WISDOM, JAMIE F*CKFACE THEAKSTON,ALAN CURBISHLEY...

the coaches at Br*ghton that said my son wouldn't make the grade and the seagull that shit all over my Palace car stickers you can all f uck off. :D

Please add any other known weeds :lux: