PDA

View Full Version : Problems

tjmill
26-11-2005, 05:44 PM
I think we have played poorly even Iain would admit in prob 75% of all league games this year???

We badly miss the composure and organisational skills of Sorondo??

Midfield is poor by any top Championship team?? Watson and Soares and Hughes wouldnt get in the top teams in this div would they if we are neutrals and honest??

Big squad but lacking the quality needed to be Consistent.

On our day we can beat anyone..but we need to be consistent.

I think a left back should have been got on loan?? Dowie must be aware that Grnville is missed and LB is a weak area.

Midfield hasnt found the 'Geoff Thomas' ball winner type since he left??

Opinions??

Def keep Dowie though. Need managment to continue.

LET KIT WORK WITH THE DEFENCE - REMEMBER WHEN HE TOOK CHARGE HOW HE TIGHTENED DEFENCE UP EVEN THOUGH WE DREW 0-0 ALOT???

Beck The Eagle
26-11-2005, 05:46 PM
I'd have KIt playing the way our "defence" is performing at the moment.

Dave
26-11-2005, 05:50 PM
We badly miss the composure and organisational skills of Sorondo??

With respect, suggesting that the loss of a single player is the cause of the malaise doesn't tell the story for me.

tjmill
26-11-2005, 05:51 PM
I agree Dave but def the defence looks weaker in his league than the prem??

bradpitt
26-11-2005, 05:55 PM
The players aren't trying hard enough, thats the bottom line

palace_burger
26-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by tjmill
I agree Dave but def the defence looks weaker in his league than the prem??

In the prem the whole team was defending, with 5 in the midfeild to help out and AJ closing everyone down. It was 11 men behind the ball at all times.

This year we have 4 in the the middle, the middle two are good but inesperienced and often get over run.

Some here say we should play with dougie behind clint and AJ, this would make it even worse!

Walsh-Palace
26-11-2005, 06:20 PM
I live in Luton, and I spoke to Luton fan today they thought they would loose. But we were crap. We do need centre Midfield player sorry not a 'Geoff Thomas' more of Dave Hopkins player Andy Gray.

pedro
26-11-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by tjmill

Midfield hasnt found the 'Geoff Thomas' ball winner type since he left??

I knew we had been after a central midfield player for some time I just didn't realise it was that long ! :eek:

Mong!
26-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by palace_burger
In the prem the whole team was defending, with 5 in the midfeild to help out and AJ closing everyone down. It was 11 men behind the ball at all times.

This year we have 4 in the the middle, the middle two are good but inesperienced and often get over run.

Some here say we should play with dougie behind clint and AJ, this would make it even worse!

Yeah, even the people on Palace radio are suggesting this. Freedman is too lazy to play in that position full stop. It'll be like playing with 1 midfielder!