PDA

View Full Version : Respect for Simon Jordan

sam bater
28-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Heard from a close friend of mine that Simon Jordan is flying some fans up to the Middlesborough game on his private Jet and that they are getting to watch the game from the directors box.

Well done Mr Chairman great gesture.:lux:

cpfc_spc1982
28-11-2005, 11:02 AM
yeh great taking more fans up then sitting them away from the away support. would have been better throwing on free coaches than that.

Sir.S.C Remembered
28-11-2005, 11:03 AM
how did he pick out which fans go? Seems a good gesture though

Cleon
28-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Does Simon Jordan have a private jet?????

Our PM doesn't even have one of those....

PengeEagle
28-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Does seem a nice gesture, but Sir S.C is right, how did he pick which fans to take?

Martian
28-11-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by cpfc_spc1982
yeh great taking more fans up then sitting them away from the away support. would have been better throwing on free coaches than that.

Miserable sod.

I was about to post that I wondered how long it would be before someone somehow critised him for doing this.

cpfc_spc1982
28-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Martian
Miserable sod.

I was about to post that I wondered how long it would be before someone somehow critised him for doing this.

im not criticising as such just dont see why i should see it as a good gesture. and if he was looking to make a gesture i gave what i see a better alternative to the average fan.

sam bater
28-11-2005, 11:19 AM
But is that going to stop him going to the game in his private jet? No probably not.

At the end of the day he doesn't have to invite any fans to attend the game with him but he has so fair play to him.

cpfc_spc1982
28-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by sam bater
But is that going to stop him going to the game in his private jet? No probably not.

At the end of the day he doesn't have to invite any fans to attend the game with him, but he has. So fair play to him.

obviously its up to him what hes done and im not criticising.

Martian
28-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by cpfc_spc1982
im not criticising as such just dont see why i should see it as a good gesture. and if he was looking to make a gesture

As an average fan, I would love a trip on a private jet and then an evening in the directors box watching my team. probably not something I will get the chance to do many times in my life.

I will however get the opportunity to take a coach up north watching my team play in the freezing cold.

If he asks you to go, will you please pass it to me and I will happily pay for your coach trip.

brb rule
28-11-2005, 11:23 AM
yeah ill go with SJ, save my car doing 650 miles.

cpfc_spc1982
28-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Martian
As an average fan, I would love a trip on a private jet and then an evening in the directors box watching my team. probably not something I will get the chance to do many times in my life.

I will however get the opportunity to take a coach up north watching my team play in the freezing cold.

If he asks you to go, will you please pass it to me and I will happily pay for your coach trip.

suprisngly ive also not been asked.
if asked though i will give you my ticket in the directors box and buy a ticket with the away support.

Chickereagle
28-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Cleon
Does Simon Jordan have a private jet?????

Our PM doesn't even have one of those....
Only because Gordon (thankfully) won't let him.