PDA

View Full Version : AJ for England chant.


monkoid
06-05-2006, 06:56 AM
At the start of the match lets all sing the AJ for England song, lets let him know we are all behind him. Hopefully it will fire him up to perform.

Wish I'd made a banner to hold from my Upper tier front row seat now to ram the message home.

Shipp Ahoy!
06-05-2006, 07:02 AM
3 goals for England, you need 3 goals for England :D

monkoid
06-05-2006, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
3 goals for England, you need 3 goals for England :D

Yeah, agree with that. Reckon he's really going to go for it. Hatrick today and I'll Spuff on the Lower tier!!!!!!

I've larged it to all my work mates in Weymouth that come the World cup they will be standing on tables singing AJ's name!!!!!

Dorking .Eagle
06-05-2006, 07:08 AM
AJ 4 England too right - he'll win it for Sven!

MATTY THE EAGLE
06-05-2006, 07:11 AM
Why?

There is 10 other players out on the pitch this afternoon going to do the business for this football club.

Get behind them all.

monkoid
06-05-2006, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by MATTY THE EAGLE
Why?

There is 10 other players out on the pitch this afternoon going to do the business for this football club.

Get behind them all.

Agree with that but AJ more than any other player can make a difference and produce moments of brilliance.

Also Mate, I think you will find the whole team will respond to the AJ chant as they will all want him to make the England squad.

MATTY THE EAGLE
06-05-2006, 07:18 AM
Personally if I was a player I would prefer some general palace songs and just getting behind the lads as a whole.

Yes AJ can make a difference, but lets not put too much pressure on him, lets get behind the whole side and roar them on.

Palaceboy222
06-05-2006, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by MATTY THE EAGLE
Why?

There is 10 other players out on the pitch this afternoon going to do the business for this football club.

Get behind them all.

I tend to agree with this, and i'm not as keen as i once was on AJ after i feel in a fair few games he didn;t give 100% BUT he IS our best player, and the fans will always have favourites, learn to live with it,

Neither of us would complain if it did inspire him to score a hat-trick so get behind all the lads, especially AJ because he can win a game for us (as he has many, many times before - including our last Play off Semi Final L1)

That last comment doesn't mean he's the only one who can win us a game before MTE takes it the wrong way btw

MATTY THE EAGLE
06-05-2006, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Palaceboy222
I tend to agree with this, and i'm not as keen as i once was on AJ after i feel in a fair few games he didn;t give 100% BUT he IS our best player, and the fans will always have favourites, learn to live with it,

Neither of us would complain if it did inspire him to score a hat-trick so get behind all the lads, especially AJ because he can win a game for us (as he has many, many times before - including our last Play off Semi Final L1)


Wow Wow.

Im leaving my feelings for AJ aside for these games and am getting 110% behind the lad.

"Im learning to live with it" as you say about being a fans fav, though not with a certain majority of my peers.

Agree with the statement he can win games, of you look at Sunderland at home last time around he was shockingly poor, but still pooped up with a winner.

spotkick
06-05-2006, 07:24 AM
AJ is a big game player, he has that class. I'm biased but he's due a hatrick and will definately know that such a performance would get him noticed.

Palaceboy222
06-05-2006, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by MATTY THE EAGLE
Wow Wow.


"Im learning to live with it" as you say about being a fans fav, though not with a certain majority of my peers.



He's not really a fav with my mates who i go to away games with but the fact his name is sung every game (playing or not) and usually more than once, shows me he is still the main man as far as the majority of fans are concerned

Brummie Allan
06-05-2006, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by MATTY THE EAGLE
Wow Wow.

Im leaving my feelings for AJ aside for these games and am getting 110% behind the lad.

"Im learning to live with it" as you say about being a fans fav, though not with a certain majority of my peers.

Agree with the statement he can win games, of you look at Sunderland at home last time around he was shockingly poor, but still pooped up with a winner.


Pooped up with the winner:eek:

tom16
06-05-2006, 10:41 AM
AJ4ENGLAND!! c'mon 3 goals today

007
06-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Marlon 4 england

HHHH
06-05-2006, 02:10 PM
lol

redandblue
06-05-2006, 04:08 PM
How about AJ for Everton

RealRoyal
06-05-2006, 04:15 PM
This place is gold

Brett
06-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by RealRoyal
This place is gold

Stay in the away end, please.