PDA

View Full Version : Miracle


steve hail
06-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Watford 0
Crystal Palace 4


Let's at least give it a bloody go, please.

bradpitt
06-05-2006, 01:30 PM
http://www.kolumbus.fi/marko.virtala/kuvat/tfti.jpg

palace_boy_luke
06-05-2006, 01:32 PM
LOL, just accept, we are in the championship and going no where.

charles stewart
06-05-2006, 01:34 PM
we will get 3 then beat them on pens

daz_eagle
06-05-2006, 01:40 PM
we beat them 5-1 not long ago....

yeh i'm clutching at straws, you bet.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghygh fhucsmkcvjjgvn rvj••••!!!!!

Snorwood Eagle
06-05-2006, 01:40 PM
This is Palace. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN!

Watford 1 Palace 4!

elliott
06-05-2006, 01:48 PM
Bouncebackability.

Today we could've been 3-0 up at half time. Why not 3-0 over 90 minutes on Tuesday???

At least give it a shot

steve hail
06-05-2006, 01:49 PM
If you are 3-0 down at half time, you don't just give up.


The trouble is with our defence at the moment, we might need to score more than 3.

bonzo
06-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Come on its over. if im wrong £5 to every BBS member.

Benzhiyi
06-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by bonzo
Come on its over. if im wrong £5 to every BBS member.

I'm stickying this thread first thing on Wednesday if we win. Get your wallet ready sir... :o

IanH
06-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Even if we don't go through, the players owe the fans a massive performance on Tuesday. They need to salvage some pride. If we don't see anything like that on Tuesday, then I think that the average gate next year will dip like it did in the early 80's. The jury's out on whether these players could care less about the club.

007
06-05-2006, 02:02 PM
It is palace its possible. every man needs to put in 200% effort if we are going to do anything!! today was a disgrace hopefully dowie can inspire them to play at vicarage road.

bonzo
06-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Benzhiyi
I'm stickying this thread first thing on Wednesday if we win. Get your wallet ready sir... :o


We may well win but 4-0 NO CHANCE :hi:

Gobsy88
06-05-2006, 02:09 PM
You never know how Watford will react to being favourites . . .

And you never know how Palace will react to having a pressure free game . . .

CarlosTheFinger
06-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Yes we were rubbish today and the horse dung on the Selhurst pavements smelled even worse than normal on the way back home.

However, I like this thread the best of the post-match ones I've just seen. I mean, I know it's over but it isn't over over because we have another game to go and anything can still happen.

Today by pure coincidence I sat next to the same bloke (a complete stranger) who I sat next to when we won 4-1 at Coventry, so on aggregate of games that I've sat next to him, it's 4-4! Amazing!

Cheers Dungyboys,

Carlos

wilf789
06-05-2006, 02:48 PM
Bouncebackability :lux:

Seanee Pawnee
06-05-2006, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by steve hail
[B]If you are 3-0 down at half time, you don't just give up.


Liverpool Champions League Final 2005!
Suppose Stevee Dead 'ard Gerrard is doing owt on tuesday night?

h27
06-05-2006, 06:48 PM
COME ON PALACE EEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGLLLLES :lux: :lux: :lux: :lux:

Chris K
06-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by CarlosTheFinger
Yes we were rubbish today and the horse dung on the Selhurst pavements smelled even worse than normal on the way back home.

However, I like this thread the best of the post-match ones I've just seen. I mean, I know it's over but it isn't over over because we have another game to go and anything can still happen.

Today by pure coincidence I sat next to the same bloke (a complete stranger) who I sat next to when we won 4-1 at Coventry, so on aggregate of games that I've sat next to him, it's 4-4! Amazing!

Cheers Dungyboys,

Carlos

Masterful once again :D

Nice one

MakemereadeverythingoutinPeepShowvoiceboys

:D :D :D

TN16_Eagle
06-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by bonzo
Come on its over. if im wrong £5 to every BBS member.

Members: 14,452 x £5 = £72,260

Nice.

david4444
06-05-2006, 07:01 PM
there is every chance of getting 3 goals, watford might be over confident and not give it there best.


but like i mentioned on another thread, if we go all out attack we need a decent defence because we will be open for counter attacks.


nooooooooooo popovic pppllleeeaasssseee dowie

Palaceman95
06-05-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by steve hail
If you are 3-0 down at half time, you don't just give up.


The trouble is with our defence at the moment, we might need to score more than 3.

well u say we cud hav been 3-0 up at half time, but we conceded 3 goals too, meaning the final score wud hav been 3-3 :p

Wisebabe!
06-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Yeah, we will go to Watford and win. The ref will give all the decisions to us and we will get a penalty in the first 20 mins, then go on to win the game 4-0 after getting a Watford player sent off!



:lux: :D